Reviews for Alone On the Water
PantheaMalfoy chapter 1 . 6h ago
Thats ok, I didn't need my heart anyways... Thank you for this. The writing is gorgeous and it made me cry. You are an awesome author. I'm just going to drown in my tears and feelings... Bye

-Pan
Guest chapter 1 . 13h ago
Painful... simply painful. My heart was cut out with a spoon, crushed into fine powder, soaked in acid, poured into concrete and made to sink slowly into the mariana trench...
ThaliaGrace0808 chapter 1 . 2/26
My friend recommended this fic to me and now I'm just bawling my eyes out at 1:30. This story is famous for a reason, because it is so damn good! Great job on writing this fic!
IEdzDahCookie chapter 1 . 2/25
so this is the famous alone on the water.
CUTOS TO YOU SIR/MAAM
I love you so much

YOU ARE A MAJESTIC EAGLE
I THANK THE LORD FOR YOU
petertomywendy chapter 1 . 2/24
An absolutely beautiful work of fiction that has left me speechless and in tears. I'm unsure of what to say as you've completely turned me to a pile of emotional mush. You're writing style is exquist and you're right on point with their characters.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23
Are you Moriarty? Because you burned the heart out of me
Rasiaa chapter 1 . 2/22
What an incredible story. I love it probably as much as I hate it. It really touched me.
steve chapter 1 . 2/20
I wanted to write simple 'feels' or something like that but in the middle i started to cry so much 'feels' wasn't enough. I have a horrible headache right now. And i am now going to google it to check if it's translated into my native language.
EveryVillianIsLemons2.0 chapter 1 . 2/19
I am currently crying, there is a pain in my chest that won't go away and you're the one who put it there. I'm sure Sherlock loved John back
Luna chapter 1 . 2/19
The last two sentences.

The last section.

The whole damn thing.

I know you wrote this ages ago but I need to review this. It's absolutely beautiful and amazing and you have such a gift for writing.
MrsMusicAddict chapter 1 . 2/19
I just don't know what to say. I happened to bump into this, and I don't even know if I regret it. I'm sitting here, 2:15am, bawling my eyes out. This is beautiful, but heartbreaking. I don't think my heart will heal anytime soon. Wow, this was.. I really am speechless.

Great job, but I can't help but think: What is wrong with you, for you to write this for our torture, hahaha?

Truly loved it. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again when I need it, no matter how much I'll hate that after I finish it again, hehe!
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 2/18
I want to write a review, but I don't know what to say that hasn't been said before. Just keep writing, will you? Please?
echi.zala chapter 1 . 2/17
it's so... i can't say, i just..
GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! 3
Emily chapter 1 . 2/17
I made the mistake of reading this again.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 2/16
you made my cry...
congratulations, this was fantastic ;)
4,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »