Reviews for Alone On the Water
LoTSh chapter 1 . 8h ago
Tears are literally streaming down my face. You portrayed the characters so accurately and you dealt with the situation so well. I don't even know what to say it was so gut-wrenching and perfect. Never stop writing.
Melissa chapter 1 . 12h ago
Right. If you'll excuseme I'll just be buried outside with my feels c':
ella chapter 1 . 12h ago
I have never ever cried while I was reading a story. You've taken my crying virginity. Thanks for raping my heart T_T
Abbie chapter 1 . 13h ago
This is ABSOLUTELY the best Sherlock fanfiction I've read (and I've read quite a few), and possibly the best fanfiction I've ever read (I've read more still). It killed me. Honestly, it did. But the ending was so emotionally satisfying that it made up for the heartbreak, even though the angst was still there. Anyways, I honestly think you should write your own original material. Most fanfiction writers are people with great ideas (sometimes) and an inability to construct them. But this was incredible (the ending was the BEST part). I'm awestruck. I can't read anything for a while because I don't know how I'm supposed to follow this up. Thank you so much for bringing this into the world. It's brilliant.
lionfish13 chapter 1 . 16h ago
That was heart-breaking. And the last line... Perfect and destroying.
Becca chapter 1 . 4/22
jesus christ I'm in tears, literally. How you managed to finish this without bursting into tears yourself?
OfTardisesAngelsandScarves chapter 1 . 4/20
Excuse me while I isbfweubfiwefnew...
The ending... OH MY GOD THE ENDING. Those last five sentences had me crying. My. Friggin. Eyeballs. Out.
But this was poetic and descriptive, beautiful and sad at the same time.
Good job my friend.
im sure you get reviews like this all the time but... your work is poetry. you displayed their relationship bulls eye acurate and i tear up everytime i read the line talking about how his eyes glowed when light shown behind them. you put the beauty in an unhappy ending. there is a reason so many people have read your fanfic, it is art in its most realistic form. keep on writing, you have talent that outshines the rest. :)
ShipAllTheShipsForever chapter 1 . 4/20
My heart is that broken thing on the floor.
Undone chapter 1 . 4/20
Write a book. N.O.W *wipes away tears*
Carrie Primson chapter 1 . 4/18
This is beautiful. I cried a little. Thankd for writing this, thanks for existing so that this was written, it's the best fan fiction I've ever read and I've read lots, believe me. I love it. Thank you
jipseebree chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow, that was really good. I feel complete after reading the saddest story in the Sherlock fandom. But you don't need me to tell you that, you have 4,445 others!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story you've written with us, I feel special! :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/17
This Story is the Most wonderful fanfiction i have ever read. It. made me cry and so sad, but happy at the same time.
You did a brilliant job.

Xx
Ritsuka Shin chapter 1 . 4/17
Angst like whoa?
ANGST LIKE WHOA?! THATS ALL THE WARNING YOU GIVE US?
ANGST LIKE WOOBAHDABOOM IS MORE LIKE IT!
No but seriously, wonderfully written and so so sad. I love it! Now excuse for a moment.
*GROTESQUE SOBBING*