Reviews for Alone On the Water
Very good oneshot! Could not have done it much better myself. Not interesting at all.
sherlockian777 chapter 1 . 11/23
I hate you. I read this and I cried for ages. WHY DO I STILL READ FANFICTION?
Khorale chapter 1 . 11/17
Cried so much.
est531 chapter 1 . 11/15
Wowza chapter 1 . 11/14
How /dare/ you do this to me?
A chapter 1 . 11/12
This is a true masterpiece. Every time I return to reread it I am spellbound by the simplistic beauty of not only the writing but the message. There's so much meaning even through understatement. Thank you so much for writing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/11
This fanfic was absolutely beautiful. It was amazingly writen, and definitely hit close to home. Well done.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 11/10
Wow. Just, wow.

This story had me crying the whole way through, and that is not an exaggeration in any way, shape or form. It was so RAW. Your characterization was so. on. point. I swear, I could picture Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman speaking each line. VIVIDLY. And Mycroft, and Molly. Anderson, Donovan, Lestrade...all spot-on.

The line about the seam, oh my God, it was just perfection. Sherlock's confession about being afraid broke my heart, just like it did John's. And the ending...well, it made my cry even harder, but in a good way.
JustMarriedSirius chapter 1 . 11/5
not sure if john would ever become a consultant detective but anyway so bloody beautiful love it
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 1 . 11/5
I cried so much my noise isn't stuffed up anymore. So thanks? But yeah very good I don't know how anyone could read this and not cry so if that was what you where going for congratulations you succeeded
Groggy Soul chapter 1 . 11/4
Oh my god. This story is just... awsome. Too much feels. A few tears. I loved it.
Charlie Kelly chapter 1 . 10/28
This is so emotional
I would love to read it from Sherlocks pov
Sherlocks Scarf chapter 1 . 10/27
Omg i cried feels
This is beautifully writen
Canadian lamp chapter 1 . 10/24
I really don't like reviewing much at the moment but its all i can do and you made me cry so i think you've earned it. This is what i think is the best story i have read on this site and i spend my life on here, so that should be saying something as a statement itself.
naja haje chapter 1 . 10/24
I was crying the whole time I was reading. Still am.
5,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »