Reviews for Alone On the Water
Guest chapter 1 . 11h
Oh my god
Catenvy chapter 1 . 11/12
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one shot. Your writing was spectacular and the story was beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
Nooooooo T_T this messed me up so much i feel numb but it's the most beautiful fanfic i have ever come across. You are brilliant
HalfElfFangirl13 chapter 1 . 11/2
I was reading this with my brother in the same room and I had to get up about ten times and go to another room because I couldn't contain my tears. This is fantastic...
REATEN.123 chapter 1 . 10/29
This story has made me, an actual Sociopath, kind of have a sense of loss. Now, I have a small understanding of actual and hypothetical grief. My sister bawled her eyes out and she told me it was a must read for someone like me. Thank you.
jbb1125 chapter 1 . 10/20
I am literally crying. Absolutely amazing story.
MischiefManaged770 chapter 1 . 10/9
My heart doesn’t even exist anymore!
Diana chapter 1 . 10/8
Ouch.
But thank you very much.
Type40Treklock chapter 1 . 9/25
Sooooo... Read it second time through. Thought I wouldn't cry. I was wrong...
QualifiedToFixAChair chapter 1 . 9/14
My parents are asking me why my tissue box no longer exists and when did that blanket get so wet?
Amelia chapter 1 . 9/14
ARE YOU FUCKING SEEIOUSE? THIS WAS SO GOO BUT I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP. HOW DARE YOU?
what have you done
BingeMac chapter 1 . 9/6
Oh my god I hate you. I hate you for ever writing this. I hate myself for stumbling upon this. I hate whoever it was that added this to there favorites list that lead me to click on this goddamn story. And I won't blame anyone else for hating me if they ever come by this story since I will also be adding it to my favorites list. Jesus freaking christ, I can not see through my tears. You are a terrible person and I will never forgive you for this.

Thank you. This was beautiful.

Bitch.
You are an amazing writer! Thank you for writing this, as it was my introduction to fan fiction. Also, the first story that had made me cry in 14 years.
Tuesday chapter 1 . 8/26
I was going to go out, had done makeup and everything and then someone recommended this fic. I thought 'well i'm not running on a schedule and this isn't that long'. Boy did I make a mistake. Yeah it's not long but it fucking killed me. And my mascara. But it was worth it. That was a truly beautiful piece of literature and handled the relationship between them so well. This is only the second Johnlock I've ever read and I didn't really like the first one as it wasn't quite believable, the love was; just not them being in love that sort of way. But this was perfection and I'm in all honesty probably never going to read another Johnlock again.
5,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »