Reviews for Alone On the Water
Why him this was a super great story that I love. It made me cry for John,
NotACursedChild chapter 1 . 7/14
And now you have made a not so emotional person break down
This was so heart wrenchingly beautiful and I am crying right now
I loved this story
H chapter 1 . 7/1
This is one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking things I have ever read. Definitely in my top fics and I've read a lot. so thank you?
*Sob* Crying? *Sob* Who, me? *Sob* I have no idea what you're talking about...
Rylee chapter 1 . 6/21
I read this for the first time while I was on the bus. Most I’ve ever cried. I need some ice cream and some chocolate milk. This made me cry more than the season finale of This Is Us.
Lost4theStars chapter 1 . 6/16
I read this because of all the popularity, per say. When I began reading I expected a lot, and was met with what I first believed was disappointing. Your concise style didn’t quite grip me at first, but as I read on, the angst came as you said it would. Like. WHOA. Sherlock and John’s emotions are so on point, so much more spoken in the unspoken even though their dialogue is perfect and heartbreaking. Your style certainly plays up the heartbreak and makes it amazing, and I loved the Johnlock too, it was described so beautifully. Usually character deaths don’t saddens me that much, but you made it so real and tragic in the most honest of ways. For lack of a better way to say it: lovely piece! Wonderful job, thanks for giving me all the angst I’ll need for a lifetime (well, perhaps only a few days. I survive off of angst lol).
MrCopyYoShit chapter 1 . 6/14
I think it also says something about the quality of the author that the two highest liked Fanfictions for Sherlock on this website are by the same person.
MrCopyYoShit chapter 1 . 6/14
this is by far one of the best Sherlock Fanfictions that I have ever read. The author properly catches emotional cues the normal characteristics of John and Sherlock. Honestly I cried so much I puked. I'm not proud of it but it happened. I will be sharing this with my friends and family regardless of whether or not they watched Sherlock. Because it is beautiful.
MeInShiningArmor1408 chapter 1 . 6/13
I legitly crying right now..my eyes red, sniffing and all that ugly things when you cry. this is both wonderful and hateful. I love you and I kinda hate you.
thank you for sharing this and for being brave at writing it.

I still can't stop crying.
SherlockLover chapter 1 . 6/10
1st.
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL! You have absolutely no idea how much I cried because of this. This is heart wrenching! I mean it's a great story and it's written really well, but I died reading this!
2nd.
I don't mean to affend anyone with this, but you just had to make it JohnLock!? I mean it's a gay ship!(again I don't mean to affend anyone) I personally despise JohnLock, but this is so...amazing and heart breaking, I don't know what else I can say.
lanky legs chapter 1 . 6/9
My heart just broke.
I hate and love you for writting this. This is the third time I am reading it and it hurt just like the first time :')
deducethisdick chapter 1 . 5/30
...im done.
this is beautiful, as much as it made me cry.
5,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »