Reviews for Alone On the Water
Mynamewon'tfit chapter 1 . 8h
Oh gosh.

I just have to say, I think this is the greatest fanfiction I've read. Ever. Your writing skills are amazing. I'll have to say, this almost made me cry. It probably would've if I wasn't so used to sadness. I love this story. It reminds me of how lonely I am. I write too much poetry, I think. Too emotional. But then I read stuff like this, and my heart explodes. At least I think that's what it does. It feels the same way when I think of how sad I am.

Thanks,

staying-alive-and-not-ginger
Sky chapter 1 . 10h
I had heard about this and I thought it can't be that bad so I read it. I have never cried so much in my life. This is wonderful and amazing talent. Well done.
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 5/28
Congratulations on 5,000 reviews!
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 5/28
Reading this made me feel terrible.
Arika chapter 1 . 5/27
Where do i start?
I love Sherlock, it's one of the best shows i've ever seen, you can experience so many emotions just watching it...
Well, first of all i found the Sherlock video of Alone on the Water on youtube, read the comments saying how they bawled after reading your fanfic and then seeing the video. I was hesitant to read the fanfic, because i figured it was more JohnLock, where they're romantic lovers...I've always seen them as really close friends, but closer, like brothers, but even that, i'm not sure if they're in that category either though, it's hard to explain, like how you said it.
Well, i did end up reading it, hence, this review.
I am literally reduced to a puddle of tears, may i say ocean? I have a bunch of used tissues now surrounding me, my cat's looking at me, like "What's wrong with you?" And i'm not much of a crier, well at least when it comes to fanfics and shows.
Your story...reading it...reading it made you feel like you were the one experiencing it and you could envision yourself in their shoes, in their situation. It had to be the best fanfic i've ever read. I hope you write more stories.
Thank you. :) (Not sure if i should be angry for reducing me to tears)
Omg this made me cry, this is so Well written
shelby chapter 1 . 5/23
I'm shaking and crying and screaming at the same time but not out loud my neighbors are sleeping. This was beautiful
EndlessDelenaObsessedDesire chapter 1 . 5/22
God! I cried a bucket. Still crying.. No words to say..
Khemical-Kill-Emcee chapter 1 . 5/22
Feck. I'm crying rn
I have never written a review, and I have been reading fanfiction for 7 years of my life. Your intuition into the human psyche when dealing with grief is extraordinary. Every one of your words were specifically chosen to pull at the reader's heartstrings, which isn't easy as people's experiences with grief vary. Beautiful.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SeventhReboot chapter 1 . 5/19
I HAVE NEVER WEEPED WITH SUCH SORROWFUL INTENSITY
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 5/17
This is so amazing. I would not mind if Moffat uses this as the end of the series.
Miss, you're under arrest for murdering this poor woman's heart with feels.
THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME DAMN IT.
How is it that so many people are this masochistic? And stop making people cry, it causes dehydration!
5,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »