Reviews for Alone On the Water
That was so painfuly beautiful
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 9/6
Still brings me to tears…
Dreasyn chapter 1 . 8/29
This is amazing. I am literally crying my eyes out. You are a fantastic writer and I admire this piece of work very much.
First review after reading loads of Sherlock FanFiction. You deserve all the accolades you have gotten. This broke my heart. I started reading this, bored at a work-related conference; then I began to cry. Then I had to shut down and leave the conference. I finished reading it in the parking lot and drove home in tears. I am still teary eyed. Thank you for this beautiful piece of work.
I’m just reading this now in 2018, but I legit just cried out all the tears I think I’m even capable of having. I really felt every moment of John’s pain and like a part of me was just wishing that this would somehow end up with a cliche ending where everyone is happy (even though the ending was great). So yeah, now I’m sitting here, puffy eyed and all, wondering what to do with my life right now.
takahashi.ai.12 chapter 1 . 7/27
For a second, I was very confused as to why this had the most favourites out of all the Sherlock fanfictions. Ohhhh but this, this was worth every word of it.
NightRain712 chapter 1 . 7/20
Somehow, just reading the summary, I knew this one was going to affect me. I was right. It is incredibly lovely, as tragic as it is romantic, all with a sufficiency that lended to the brevity of the tale. As someone who has lost people, in all manner of ways, I'm not surprised that this story affected me so, or that I cried. John's pain was my pain, his heartache my own, and as much I wish for them that there was a viable option for him to live, this story wouldn't hold nearly the punch it does otherwise.
Why him this was a super great story that I love. It made me cry for John,
NotACursedChild chapter 1 . 7/14
And now you have made a not so emotional person break down
This was so heart wrenchingly beautiful and I am crying right now
I loved this story
H chapter 1 . 7/1
This is one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking things I have ever read. Definitely in my top fics and I've read a lot. so thank you?
*Sob* Crying? *Sob* Who, me? *Sob* I have no idea what you're talking about...
Rylee chapter 1 . 6/21
I read this for the first time while I was on the bus. Most I’ve ever cried. I need some ice cream and some chocolate milk. This made me cry more than the season finale of This Is Us.
Lost4theStars chapter 1 . 6/16
I read this because of all the popularity, per say. When I began reading I expected a lot, and was met with what I first believed was disappointing. Your concise style didn’t quite grip me at first, but as I read on, the angst came as you said it would. Like. WHOA. Sherlock and John’s emotions are so on point, so much more spoken in the unspoken even though their dialogue is perfect and heartbreaking. Your style certainly plays up the heartbreak and makes it amazing, and I loved the Johnlock too, it was described so beautifully. Usually character deaths don’t saddens me that much, but you made it so real and tragic in the most honest of ways. For lack of a better way to say it: lovely piece! Wonderful job, thanks for giving me all the angst I’ll need for a lifetime (well, perhaps only a few days. I survive off of angst lol).
Alice Whitney chapter 1 . 6/14
I think it also says something about the quality of the author that the two highest liked Fanfictions for Sherlock on this website are by the same person.
Alice Whitney chapter 1 . 6/14
this is by far one of the best Sherlock Fanfictions that I have ever read. The author properly catches emotional cues the normal characteristics of John and Sherlock. Honestly I cried so much I puked. I'm not proud of it but it happened. I will be sharing this with my friends and family regardless of whether or not they watched Sherlock. Because it is beautiful.
5,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »