Reviews for Alone On the Water
Kat chapter 1 . 9/1
Omg, I can't stop crying! This is amazing, beautiful writing. I read a lot, this is one of 3 that have made cry buckets and buckets.
Miss A.S.M chapter 1 . 8/31
Very sad and worth the read!

It's a brilliant read and it makes you cry and want more of it - a great plot and a well written story.
A sequel would be amazing but it is definitely not needed, it is just one of those stories where you don't want it to end (it's kind of the theme...)

Well thanks for the read and take care
BuJyo chapter 1 . 8/24
Jayzuuuusss :( :(

That was a brilliant piece of emotional torment there. Very well done and I'm so glad I got to read it!

B
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 8/15
Oh god the tears wont stop. This was painful and beautiful.
LittleCrybaby13 chapter 1 . 8/12
Oh my God! This was such a hard read. I thought I was prepared enough and that I won't cry. But I did.
Such an amazing fanfic. Made me cry at least twice
Elenora2020 chapter 1 . 7/22
I found this a year ago, I knew what it was going to do to me as soon as I read the word terminal. I held off for nearly a year and tonight I forced myself to read this knowing that I would cry. I see why this is the most liked Sherlock fic on this sight. The characters were so perfect it felt like I was actually watching the series and this was a part of it. I hate that he died, I hate that I'm writing this while sobbing (I know it's just fiction but I couldn't take it). I don't know what else to say other than you wrote this masterfully, and that I am simultaneously loathing and loving this story. Thanks, I think.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/9
Very good, interesting, nice and sad story.
I cried thick, ugly sobbing tears reading this. I felt like this was such an accurate portrayal of the characters, and I appreciate how much care you took in writing it, it was shown in how well written it was.
Leo105 chapter 1 . 6/28
So. I know I'll only be one of many people reading and reviewing this story, but I had to tell you nonetheless. This story was absolutely beautiful, all the way through. Their relationship is so inspiring, and his ending so fitting, I don't know what to say. All I want is to find another person who cares about me and who I care about as much as those two do/did. Even if it were to end the same way this story did. To have had something this beautiful must be so fulfilling, I don't have any words, even if it's gone and will hurt forever. I must have been worth it.
Listen to me being all emotional and shit.
So thank you so much for uploading this beautiful little story, I'll treasure it.
LV chapter 1 . 6/10
I’m not crying. You are.
DMedvedeva1994 chapter 1 . 5/20
Best fanfic ever. Simple as that. You know why? Cause it is so easy to believe in. I was in tears during their last moments together. The understanding of what might have happened but never will... it is like I felt how heartbreaking it was for them.
Hope you will continue writing. You are certainly very talented
Bee222 chapter 1 . 5/19
I'd always heard a lot about this fic, but always kept my distance because of its reputation for being heartbreaking. I do love angst, you see, but only as long as I can handle it. I wasn't sure if I could handle this one.

Having read it now (even if I'm not exactly sure how well I'm handling it... the next few hours will tell), I can just say that I'm so glad I decided to read it. I would've been missing out on a brilliant piece of writing if I hadn't. Even though my heart is now broken and I'm having difficulty breathing (yeah, I'm starting to think I'm NOT handling it so well), it was definitely worth it... a little bit. Maybe.
Dam.demiwitch chapter 1 . 5/14
Oh my gosh. This is sad and good and well written. Perfect.
The last line and I died...
I have only just watched the first — very first episode of Sherlock on Netflix. But I was immediately liking the bonding between Sherlock and Watson. My first fanfic of Sherlock, I didn’t expect it to be this close to my heart in such short time...
I loved it!
There was pain, but there was beauty in the pain you narrated.

“Still the only one in the world” — and so will it remain, always.
5,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »