Reviews for Alone On the Water
humansoul chapter 1 . 10/4
I had tears in my eyes reading this. You made me feel what I thought I was not able to.
SlytherclawGryffinpuff chapter 1 . 10/1
my god that was intense. great job
emocoolactor chapter 1 . 9/4
oh god i fucking love you thank you for this
GWBear chapter 1 . 8/16
After all this time: this is still SO good!

You redefined FanFiction. Certainly, Holmesian fiction… Well done!
JustaLurker2 chapter 1 . 8/13
“Sherlock smirks. "I'm sure it'll be more than enough evidence even for you, Anderson."

"It boggles the mind that you're allowed anywhere near an official inquiry."

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

"I'll not stand here and be insulted by you!" Anderson snaps.

"Then take a seat, you'll be more comfortable!" Sherlock snaps back, looking almost gleeful.

"I don't have time for this." He stabs his hands back into his gloves. "You are an insufferable bastard."

"And you're a walking redefinition of ignorance."

"Have a nice life." Anderson stalks out of the room. I follow him to the door.” Oh, I imagine he *was* gleeful to trade insults with Anderson one last time!
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 8/12
And 10 years later, Rest in peace, Una Stubbs
I feel empty chapter 1 . 8/4
I am in the middle of my English class and I have a huge lump in my throat stuck and liquidy substance running down my cheeks called what I forgot. thank god my camera and audio are off. THIS IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE. FUCKING AWESOME. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONAL TURMOIL RIGHT NOW. GOD BLESS YOU!you know what I shouldn't cry prolly. not good for my health. shouldn't think bout it so much cuz my exams are coming up. BUT SHOULD DEFINITELY READ IT WHEN I AM PISSED OFF OR TOO SAD OR MAYBE TOO HAPPY? WHO KNOWS. I AM HELLA COMPLICATED. BUT ABOVE ALL THIS IS MY GUILTY PLEASURE. YOU ARE AMAZING, FANTASTIC, THE BEST ...YOU'RE THE GREATEST.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HAVE A NICE DAY LOVELY!
I AM CRYING
Blove-ffn chapter 1 . 7/15
Great story I love it!
Every time I read this I cry. It’s so beautifully written. These lines just kill me every time: “Sometimes I can almost see him. I shut my eyes and picture him. "I love you."

He doesn't answer. He never does when I say that.”
Like holy crap I swear it’s one of the most melancholy yet beautiful things i’ve ever read. Thank you for writing this, you are so incredibly talented.
Hazaazel chapter 1 . 6/18
i have no idea if you'll ever see this, but i had the link saved, just read it again for the first time in years, and i'm collapsed from crying. thank you for making me feel so much in such an amazing way. much admiration from someone who cares
Xin0lan chapter 1 . 6/18
Rereading this wonderful short story ten years later….yes, ten years….Can you believe it!? It still hits the same, if not deeper than the first time I read it when it was first published.
“Angst like woah” what an apt description.
Beautifully crafted piece of art.

As I’ve already left a review with my account (xin0lan) I cannot leave another one whist signed in. Sadly one comment per chapter per account.

- Xin0lan
This was so beautifully written. I was crying al the way through. It’s one of the only things I’ve read that I cry about.
Veri chapter 1 . 4/21
Beautiful story. I was crying. Thank you
E chapter 1 . 4/11
Why did you have to spoil it with love? It was perfect otherwise.
5,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »