Reviews for Alone On the Water
OfTardisesAngelsandScarves chapter 1 . 4h ago
Excuse me while I isbfweubfiwefnew...
The ending... OH MY GOD THE ENDING. Those last five sentences had me crying. My. Friggin. Eyeballs. Out.
But this was poetic and descriptive, beautiful and sad at the same time.
Good job my friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 5h ago
im sure you get reviews like this all the time but... your work is poetry. you displayed their relationship bulls eye acurate and i tear up everytime i read the line talking about how his eyes glowed when light shown behind them. you put the beauty in an unhappy ending. there is a reason so many people have read your fanfic, it is art in its most realistic form. keep on writing, you have talent that outshines the rest. :)
ShipAllTheShipsForever chapter 1 . 14h ago
My heart is that broken thing on the floor.
Undone chapter 1 . 19h ago
Write a book. N.O.W *wipes away tears*
Carrie Primson chapter 1 . 4/18
This is beautiful. I cried a little. Thankd for writing this, thanks for existing so that this was written, it's the best fan fiction I've ever read and I've read lots, believe me. I love it. Thank you
jipseebree chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow, that was really good. I feel complete after reading the saddest story in the Sherlock fandom. But you don't need me to tell you that, you have 4,445 others!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story you've written with us, I feel special! :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/17
This Story is the Most wonderful fanfiction i have ever read. It. made me cry and so sad, but happy at the same time.
You did a brilliant job.

Xx
Ritsuka Shin chapter 1 . 4/17
Angst like whoa?
ANGST LIKE WHOA?! THATS ALL THE WARNING YOU GIVE US?
ANGST LIKE WOOBAHDABOOM IS MORE LIKE IT!
No but seriously, wonderfully written and so so sad. I love it! Now excuse for a moment.
*GROTESQUE SOBBING*
Wraithdarte chapter 1 . 4/17
It hurts.
dreamerlc chapter 1 . 4/16
OMG I cried... Thank you.
I never normally cry at fanfiction, yet I am crying about this more than I have ever cried over a book. Truly beautiful writing, you have a real talent. Honestly, I can't stop reading this.
PillowLover81 chapter 1 . 4/16
i'm going to admit something: fanfictions don't make me cry often. i don't cry fast at deaths or stuff like that. i feel sad obviously, but the tears don't always come.
i'm going to admit something else: i've cried through the whole story.
TheDoctorWhovian chapter 1 . 4/15
damn, im still criyng. that was the best even though i feel like shit and jut cried earlier from watcing the last episode one season 2. brilliant
Psychic Karate chapter 1 . 4/15
Thanks for writing the story. "Angst like whoa" certainly describes it...
June chapter 1 . 4/15
I've lost count of the number of times I've read this beautiful piece of literature, but this is the only time my hands have stopped shaking long enough for me to leave this review.
This story is absolutely wonderful, and I'm sure everyone's heart has been moved by this tale of friendship, death, and love.
Thank you for writing this...and I'm off to get more tissues for my eyes.
4,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »