Reviews for Alone On the Water
this is beautiful, as much as it made me cry.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 1 . 5/24
This story took me maybe twenty minutes to read and I spend 18 of those minutes crying my eyes out. I’m a wreck. This was beautifully written and I’m glad you wrote it. Totally tore my heart up, but it was worth it.
luvparadox chapter 1 . 5/23
I CRIED. DAMN.
Rift's-Song chapter 1 . 5/17
YOU HORRIBLE MONSTER!

i freaking love you
Harmonious Cannons chapter 1 . 5/2
I never, ever read SH/JW. But then this isn't about that. It is very different and very profound. And very brilliant.
TTP
errydaymPurple chapter 1 . 4/30
This is the first story in years to get a little tear out of me, congrats. You’ve sufficiently broken my heart.
neemu chapter 1 . 4/22
This broke my heart. I read it in the same room as my 10 year old daughter and had to keep putting my tablet down and leaving the room to wipe my eyes without raising her suspicions. This could have been any fandom and would have been just as moving, but these boys really get into your heart. I've been a bit sad all day just thinking about anyone having to go through something like this. Wonderful writing. Thank you.
Omigod that broke my heart. One of those stories where you can’t move for a few minutes after you finish it and just sit there digesting it.
Ash Patronus chapter 1 . 4/6
All I can say that it's a beautifully written story and oh the tears.
AngelCartsounis chapter 1 . 4/5
cried like a bitch, that's all I can ever say. THANK YOU FOR THIS, it's just amazing.
AprilOfTheStars chapter 1 . 4/1
How do you review to something like this? Everything about this is perfect. I can’t say I enjoyed reading it, quite the opposite really, but it is a beautiful piece. I had to stop reading multiple times to clear the tears away so that I could see the words again. I don’t know if you even read these reviews anymore, and I know I don’t make a dent, but if you see this then thank you for bringing this masterpiece into existence.
NeKo-NaI chapter 1 . 3/31
I can't express how moved I am by this. I had to stop reading when I was no longer able to read through my tears. The depth of emotion is so real. I have no words. Thank you.
BitchyBear chapter 1 . 3/29
Damn onion-cutting ninjas
Kenobi1 chapter 1 . 3/26
I don’t know what I could say about this. I’m speechless. I cried so much, and it hurts so bad. This is an absolutely stunning piece of work, something I will remember for a very long time. I don’t really know if I could talk to other people right now. Wow, this was just... I don’t have words.
11lokilove chapter 1 . 3/18
I have something to say... I hate it! How do you do something like this! Now I have a pit of grief in my stomach when I think about this. It feels like my mom died or something. I partially blame myself too. I was the one that read it. I haven't felt this bad since I read a Naruto fanfic about an of that ended up dying. I especially hate when they show what happens after someone does because the bittersweet memories kill me.
5,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »