Reviews for Alone On the Water
1WishYouWould chapter 1 . 10/15
I cry every time like every time
mailformisc9089 chapter 1 . 10/12
beautifully written. I cried throughout and my husband got scared as he didn't know what I was reading. thank you for this story
ElflingoftheShire chapter 1 . 10/12
My throat's gotten so tight it hurts and I can't swallow, and my eyes are wet. Thank you so much for this, it's so sad, and it's so well-written, and so sad, and so beautifully imagined, and so sad, and the character's are just perfect. I loved it.
Ashlyn.May chapter 1 . 10/5
I love this so much. Such good writing and such a good storyline. I was crying hysterically the whole time.
How many years has it been. And this fic still makes me cry so bad. Holy shit.
MapleRose150 chapter 1 . 7/31
Oh my gosh, I am actually crying. It's been a while since anything I read could make me cry, but this was absolutely, beautifully heartbreaking. Truly a masterpiece.
FictionalMemes chapter 1 . 7/22
I am absolutely sobbing right now. Sure, I've read a couple stories that have made me tear up or cry a little but never like this. You've really captured so much emotion in every word. Thank you for taking your time to write this and keep up the amazing work.
Sassine chapter 1 . 7/20
Beautiful and sad.
Vish4SSAD chapter 1 . 7/14
I understand the angst like woah part now.
I wish I didn't...
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 1 . 7/8
The person that wrote this is undeniably a creature of evil, and surely feads on people's missfortune.
Seriously though, I cried so hard, at multiple times unable to read so much I sobbed. This was really well writen.
unorthodoxexperiences chapter 1 . 7/6
Oh. My. God. I cried SO hard reading this, and that twist ending just had such a tragic beauty... that he does sort of get to spend his life with him after all. Thank you for this
Sherlocked chapter 1 . 6/15
My god. I hate you for killing him. (Tencically) But I love how you made it so emotional it hurt. I hope they do not end Season 5 of BBC Sherlock that way, it would be utterly heartbreaking. I shall now have to read other Fanfics where he has a happy ending. Great Job, you did someone only one in a million could do.
Soren187 chapter 1 . 6/10
Okay, so I just cried all along, which made the reading a bit more difficult, I guess. But allright, I'm fine, it was just beautiful. I think I'll read it one more time, or two, but right now I can't. So I think I'll search for something joyful to do and try to get over the sadness I endured by reading this. Thanks for sharing, you're amazing, I had a really great time! (and please forgive my bad English it's not my native language)
oh

my

god

this is so beatifully written and...ahhh im crying omg

you should write more books...i bet youd get published
starsarewrong chapter 1 . 5/18
I can't even put how I feel into words. I can't.
The only thing I can say at the moment is thank you. You are an amazing writer and this fic is so moving. You made me cry and I swear it doesn't happen a lot. So yeah. You have to be proud. You managed to put feelings into words.
5,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »