Reviews for Alone On the Water
I'm sobbing

Truly amazing story

*cries*
Morgan P chapter 1 . 19h
Is was sad, and brilliant, and amazing. It was written so well. My throat became tight and I cried a few sad tears. I did so when Sherlock said I'm scared. Because It seemed he was more scared for John than his death and that... that was so sad. I can't put my feelings into words but a story has never done this to me. It was brilliant. Thank You.
Best regards,
Morgan.
KittyOnAKeyboard chapter 1 . 7/28
I love everything about this story, yet I hate it. And I hate you for putting me through this. But it's worth it. No matter how many times I read this, it touches me all over. You got the characters right, the emotions are relatable, your writing style is enjoyable and very well-balanced.
However, you have made me cry buckets. Seriously, if it weren't for the saltiness I'd have enough water to flood the Amazon Basin.
It's difficult to write a review for this story as it induces a wide variety of emotions, but all I can say is that you've done it right. I doubt you'll see this but I just wanted to thank you for writing this beautifully heart-wrenching piece.
Aaa chapter 1 . 7/28
So sad ::(
guest chapter 1 . 7/23
dying
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 7/22
This story hurt to read. I can't imagine how you came to writing it. I had to stop several times to hold my composure and even still ended up spending a good 5 minutes in the loo before finishing my lunch break just to reapply makeup. This was a poor choice on my part for a lunch break. You were brilliant. I am amazed at how much emotion you invoke.

~Mia
PerfectMoments chapter 1 . 7/21
This literally left me in tears and I had to come back to it... this piece is fantastic. Thank you for sharing it with us
Lannah chapter 1 . 7/21
I'm crying
Nothing else to say
KnightFrog1248 chapter 1 . 7/19
Wow. This is amazing. I am really glad that you chose to write in first-person perspective, from John's point of view. It gives it a nicely acd-Holmes feel.
You killed me.
PothenaIsMyLife chapter 1 . 7/17
Okay. I've teared up reading fanfics, but this are one of the 6(I'm counting) that has made me cry and not be able to control it. The last line made my eyes explode. I'm trying to control it for my parents. I need to try and read a fluffy Johnlock to get rid of the tears, but I don't know if it will work
Fantastically written and a wonderful piece of work. I haven't cried this much in a long time.
Kenna Johnson chapter 1 . 7/16
Thank you. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece, you will never know what it means to me.
Technokitty818 chapter 1 . 7/15
When I first clicked on, I wondered how a tiny little one-shot of just over 10,000 words can have 5,000 reviews and 11,000 favorites.

I understand now.

Sad, heartwrenching, and so sweet. I loved the ending the best. John taking Sherlock's place as the only consulting detective in the world. Every character was pretty much in character for as much as I could tell. It was nice to read, I'm glad you wrote it.
anon chapter 1 . 7/15
.amazing. You've captured their relationship so perfectly that it's hard to describe! I love it and hate it at the same time, which is fab. I almost wish I hadn't of read it; it's beutifuly written with the most heart-wrenching story line EVER! *sob sob sob*
5,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »