Reviews for Alone On the Water
shazzykins chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
I'm not crying, you are.
No. Hang on. I'm actually blubbing like a baby.
This was wonderful. Thank you so, so much for posting this.
gametoon3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Just decided to explore fanfiction for the first time today, and I must say I'm stunned with the quality of your work. Really creative writing, unique, interesting, beautiful succinct way of describing, You're the writer I hope to one day become! Definitely keep it up, you really have so much potential :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
I'm crying. This is so good, thank you.
hufflepuff7763 chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
oh geeze I bawled like a baby loveee it
The 22nd Messenger chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
I read this years ago and it made me cry like a baby. I thought I could go through it this time without it turning into a sobfest. I was wrong. My face is a freaken mess. Thank you for the story.
kingsholto chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
ive been crying since the second paragraph basically. Had to take a break to go get tissue. This story is so well written, no cliched phrases or overly poetic prose. Its so believable and heart wrenching. Completely worth the tears and red eyes.
Burnt.Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
I can’t stop crying. Well written. Very very well written.
ElvenMagicRules chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Well that made me cry
TribalWarDog chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
"Angst like whoa" really is the best way I can think to explain this story, no exaggerations here.
Despite reading through with teary eyes it was amazing but really depressing. Although depressing isn't a bad thing for a story to be. I think stories that can make you feel something whether that be happy, sad, or angry are the best kind of stories, and the only ones worth reading.
LoveNewFantasy chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
God I bawled my eyes out, you are a brilliant writer.
Hyacynthianna chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
This was beautiful! I cried so hard! I know, I know, I was warned. I deserved it. I felt the pain. It was so real, so potent. Thank you for sharing. Bless!
ToperaVerde chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
i can't stop 's a awesome fic even if it broke my heart and soul into job
unearthd chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I've known this AMAZING fic for years now, but I've only read it like three times. This is story is that kind of story that you'll LOVE(even if the angst is too much) but won't have the heart to read over and over again because it just HURTS.
Lady Katherine chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Oh my gods of Asgard and Egypt, you've killed my soul...
Ezzin chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Oh. There goes my heart. Shattered into pieces, drifting down a sea of depression and by my sadness, pushed on by melancholy. I'm watching it. It is gone. Although, I don't need emotions to function, right? I have cried, more than I want to admit today. I hate you. I hate myself. I hate the internet. I am weak, I am empty, and all that I know is that I. Hate. You. I am finding it hard to breathe, and I can't see.

I am sad. By someone writing about another's ramblings. I have cried too many times. Because someone wrote something. I am a blubbering mess, because I am fan trash.

Thank you, Spawn of Satan. Stratch that, you are something worse than Satan.

Fuck off.