Reviews for Alone On the Water
Canadian lamp chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I really don't like reviewing much at the moment but its all i can do and you made me cry so i think you've earned it. This is what i think is the best story i have read on this site and i spend my life on here, so that should be saying something as a statement itself.
naja haje chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I was crying the whole time I was reading. Still am.
Mila Berry chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I loved this story, it had me in tears within three minutes, and only really moving stories do that to me.
Thank you.
NekoSherry chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Still the only one in the world…oh my god so heartbreaking…But this story is fantastic and I will share it with my friend…
Sianna Scale chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
FEEEELS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Candice chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Woaw..
I wasn't sure I wanted to read it because I am so not in one chapter ff, but, you just blew me away... I think I've never cried this much for a fanfic, even for Twist and Shout..
you made an incredible work and I just feel like I'm broken and missing some pieces.. I so live your story, please keep writing, whatever it is I'll be pleased to read it
A dumbstrucked fan
florencesigna chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I had to sit in a corner, call my closet relatives and tell them I love them. oh my gosh...just the hurt,man. my heart is currently oatmeal and the feels is a tragic battlefield...oh my..just...I need a minute
W.Raxacoricofallaptorious chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
JUST NO
I CAN'T EVEN ASDFGHJKL
I HATE AND LOVE IT AT THE SAME TiME IT'S NOT OKAY
shipeverythingandanything chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I didn't believe at first when they said that Alone on the Water was the Twist and Shout of Sherlock, because how could it? AotW is one chapter, whereas T&S is 40 pages.

This didn't need chapters to make its point. I can say officially that this is perfect, and that I should never have doubted anyone and that I should have brought more tissues.

CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Heartbreakingly, perfectly beautiful. I cried, quietly, and felt completed by the ending. Breathtaking.
Evlynn2012 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I'm crying very hard right now, and it's all your fault. Thanks a lot.
Loved it.
TazzieLuv13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
That hurt and I'm not officially in this fandom
I Lost My Moose chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
There is something you need to know. I cried from the first second. This is the most emotional thing I have ever read. It was not even like crying, I was unable to breathe. I had to stop reading every five seconds to catch my breath. I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015