Reviews for Alone On the Water
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
fuck you
fuck
it takes a special kind of author to make someone truly feel
Longlivetheprincess chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Despite the Johnlock, this is so absolutely beautiful. I've never cried this much at a fictional thing before. This is just... I don't have words. I cannot express how beautiful and touching this is. Thank you for writing this amazing piece and sharing it with us.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I'm sobbing so hard oh my god. Absolutely heartbreaking. Excuse me as I turn out the lights, curl up into a ball on my bed, and contemplate my existence while crying my heart out for three hours.
annicawantstotakeanap chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This story is absolutely beautiful. It had made my cry. It had also made me laugh whilst crying. I know this would get lost in the sea of comments and praised towards you but this is so wonderful.
Linneanna chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
definitely one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking stories I have ever read! and yes, it made my cry. I salute you!
The Color Ninja chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Wow. I don't have words for the reactions and emotions that pulled up in me. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Oh my god.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
hands down the best fiction in the whole wide world
Johnlockshipper chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Can I make this into a book?
fundamental blue chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Dear god the feels. :'( So good.
klmkl11233 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sooooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaad
klmkl11233 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I am legitimately afraid to read this work. But I will perservere!
DeeDee chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I've read this a dozen times and it always hurts. As the daughter of a cancer survivor this is strangely cathartic for me as I get to grieve what we escaped. Beautiful story. I never fail to cry.
The Lupine Sojourner chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
...Ouch. Despite the tiny traces of JohnLock, this still hurt like CRAP. And yet, I LOVED it. Very well written. Well done!
hi Im Anna chapter 1 . 12/9/2016