Reviews for Alone On the Water
DilatoryWorker chapter 1 . 3/10
For any of you lucky (albeit heartbroken) readers reading this comment box...

Do NOT read this while listening to any of the following songs.

1. Sorrow by The National. (It's Sorrow by The National. Enough said.)
2. Funeral by Band of Horses (or No One's Gonna Love You)
3. My Immortal by Evanescence
4. No Harm by The Boxer Rebellion (not so sad...but still)

I have just made the mistake of reading this work of art...while working. Trying to hide my tears from my buddy here.
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh, my. Oh my fucking god. This is too much, I am dead, utterly DESTROYED. Thank you.
Grant McConnell chapter 1 . 3/10
This story broke my feels… twice.
PersonWriter8571 chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh my god, wow, that's amazing. It's so well written and emotional, I'm crying. It's the most amazing fan fiction I've ever read.
Api Berbulu chapter 1 . 3/8
You have managed to make almost 5,000 people cry over this work of art. (One of them was me...I admit it. 5 goddamn tears.)

But anyways...

Be right back, I'm gonna bump the numbers up a bit. *leaves to find best friend and random people*
RosieShak11 chapter 1 . 3/7
wow.
morning means KH chapter 1 . 3/5
A friend of mine suggested this story. She said this is the best JohnLock fanfiction she had read. And now I believe her...

I...I'm speechless. Just, thank you for this beautiful beautiful story about those two mates, friends, co-workers, lovers, what ever! 3
trancyslut chapter 1 . 3/5
this is the single most incredible thing I have read in my entire existence, not just because of the incredible plot and heart breaking theme, but because the writing was so intense and so REAL that I will never be able to see them as anything other than how you portrayed them.
vinkalinka chapter 1 . 3/4
I saw i video on youtube for this fanfic and i cried. So like any normal person i read the fiction (just to cry even more, of course, i like the pain, normal i told you).

Your work is awesome and really sad, but i don't regret at all my tears beacause it was beautiful !
Mai chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh my goodness this is beautiful! *sniffle*
I'm not crying
(yes I am...)
Anyway, this amazing and very well written!
PantheaMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/2
Thats ok, I didn't need my heart anyways... Thank you for this. The writing is gorgeous and it made me cry. You are an awesome author. I'm just going to drown in my tears and feelings... Bye

-Pan
Painful... simply painful. My heart was cut out with a spoon, crushed into fine powder, soaked in acid, poured into concrete and made to sink slowly into the mariana trench...
criticalscarsonbeautifulveins chapter 1 . 2/26
My friend recommended this fic to me and now I'm just bawling my eyes out at 1:30. This story is famous for a reason, because it is so damn good! Great job on writing this fic!
IEdzDahCookie chapter 1 . 2/25
so this is the famous alone on the water.
CUTOS TO YOU SIR/MAAM
I love you so much

YOU ARE A MAJESTIC EAGLE
I THANK THE LORD FOR YOU
petertomywendy chapter 1 . 2/24
An absolutely beautiful work of fiction that has left me speechless and in tears. I'm unsure of what to say as you've completely turned me to a pile of emotional mush. You're writing style is exquist and you're right on point with their characters.
5,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »