Reviews for Alone On the Water
World'sOnlyConsultingCriminal chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is the third time I've read this, and it's the third time it's made me cry.
You are an amazing writer. That's about all I can say.
This story is truly amazing.
August Pyro chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
God, I utterly regret I haven't read for the first time your original story in place of polish translation. I'm not sure what to write, so I just will hope to reread this one one time in a couple of weeks. Not now, too much angst for me...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ive read this maybe 500 times and every time I cry my eyes out and feel like I'm going to die. Then re-read it later. It's like every time you read a sad story, a part of you is pleading that the end will change. That somehow if you want something enough it will change to a happy ending. Then the inevitable end comes and you realize how stupid that hope was and that there was no better ending than what was. :'( I cry more with this than Rechinbatch.
Jachien chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
*uncontrollable bawling*
Wulfydragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I wasn't aware I could cry this hard. I have cried less for people I've known who have died. I just... This was good, dude.
neonnex chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I'm sure you've gotten this a lot but that...was truly the most brilliant and heart-wrenching story I have ever read. Your story actually made me cry...and that's something I haven't done in a very long while. Part of it was due to my own personal experiences, sure, but the rest of it was due to the fact that you're simply a wonderful writer. This whole story was, well, perfect; despite the tragedy of it all. But in the end, the very fact that it was so tragic was what made it perfect. Anyway, thank you for sharing such a wonderful story and I can't wait to read more of your work.
ReadingRainbow chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I loved everything about this. Well done. Thank you.
abbie chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i was literally crying the entire time, and now i can't stop. amazing work. r.i.p sherlock holmes
Vanny9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I've read this story for the first time few months ago. Now, after rereading it for the 4th time, I'm still crying and feeling as if someone ripped my heart out and left only emptiness. Thank you for that! You are an amazing writer, this story, although short, has everything it needs, their relationship is just so perfectly shown. Love you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
omg this is soo sad, i read this in my english class and stated crying and now everybodies staring, but i just cry harder!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You ripped my heart out of my chest and tore it to pieces.
Thank you.
It was beautiful.
efox chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my God. I cry like child. I'm so touched. You are amazing writter! Thank you very much!
Sherlockreader chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Crying so much.
NotQuiteThere chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I was so upset that Sherlock wasn't saved but at the same time so glad that you didn't cop out at the end. Beautiful and tragic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
No. This is not okay. I can't. This is just. You.
This is brilliant I can not. No. Just. Wow.
5,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »