Reviews for Alone On the Water
FEEELS chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ahhhhhhh! HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME THESE FEELS ;_; you sir are a genius.
Psychlinite chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
WOW! I have only seen a couple of the episodes of Sherlock and I am still sobbing! No wonder all of my Sherlock fan friends are always raving about this story!
Olivia chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh my God... I literally sat at the computer and cried for five minutes before I could answer my mom's worried question of "who died?"
Greyfaerie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
No doubt I have just joined the ranks of the many readers reduced to tears and piteous weeping by this story. It was beautiful.
esther.wahab chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This made me cry, It's so beautifully written..
Kate chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Holy shit, you made me cry. Everything about this is heartbreaking. Its so beautifully told. I really cannot take this.
Ugh, bless you. You're brilliant.
Harleen Quinzel chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I... I think I'm dying inside... He.. He loved sherlock... Now he's effing dead... This is worse than the actual episodes tears... I hate/love this... It's so effing beautiful... But... I'm crying uncontrollably.. He loved him... He loved him... he.. loved... him. *slams head into wall* stupid site. Never coming on here again... LISTEN, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, JUST SOOO GORGEOUS AND EVERYTHING! But you made me cry, soooo... I hope you have an great night... Bye..

-Harleen Quinzel

P.S. you could probably make satan cry with this.
hushedjournal6 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I knew going in this was going to shatter my heart, but I couldn't not read it after all the praise it was receiving. I started crying halfway through, and currently my heart is lodged in my throat from ALL of my feels. John is so strong, I admire him so much for being able to keep Sherlock alive, in his work, in his thoughts. This was incredible, and heartbreaking, and now I have to go hide in the bathroom for a while, until I'm a bit more composed.
jessisnotdeadyet chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I don't know how to tell you that this is possibly the best fanfiction in the world currently. I'm not sure what went on in your head to produce such a perfect work of literature, but I know that it was some sort of genius. It's unique and emotional, everything that I could wish for in a fanfiction or even just a general novel. I wondered if you'd seen the 'Alone on the Water' fanvideo made by Deductism on Youtube. It makes me cry without fail every single time. It co-incides perfectly with this fiction. Just wondered. Thank you for your writing, and thank you for your devotion to Sherlock. And finally, thank you to whoever taught you your words and gave you your passion so that you were able to write this in the first place. I am in awe of you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
htepp chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You are quite possibly the most horrible person in the world. You left me aching. I could blubber on about how you seemed to perfectly understand their relationship, or how you made me empathize to a ridiculous degree. All in all, though it boils down to this: you left me aching.
Delia McNab chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I hardly ever review stories but wow. This is the first thing I've read that made me cry. I had to text my bestie to tell her she is never allowed to die.
SuperChick2nd chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
His story made me cry so hard I couldnt see the page. I love this story
Chimebelle chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
this is so sad and touching. It's beautiful.
ImpalaAtNight chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Why would you write something like that? Oh God, I'm crying. I'm actually crying. This was so beautiful.
5,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »