Reviews for Alone On the Water
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my god I cried so hard after reading this... Then I reread it and cried harder.
SpaceGandalf97 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I literally have no words to describe your story.
It is now past midnight and I'm struggling to type a few words of thank you for your story, but I feel John's pain...

A man like Sherlock Holmes should never be allowed to die.

And that is what makes this fiction so good.
NiCeStKiDsInToWn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
OH GOD THIS WAS JUST AS BAD AS THIRD STAR.
I'M CRYING YOU GREAT BIG JERK
WHY.
WHYY

On a completely different note. this was brilliantly written. I absolutely love this. its perfect. I love you.
Xyrilyn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This story broke my heart. Twice. And now I have to pick up the pieces again.
Thank you for bringing this story into existence :)
- Xyrilyn
officialwaggler chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I have never ever cried so hard from a fan fiction before. that was amazing. thank you for writing it.
Imgurette chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh come on! Fics are not supposed to make me cry!

But seriously...this is beautiful and perfect and it makes my heart hurt to think about. Thank you for writing it.
joermunganda chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This, is madness.
This is so sad and so painful and so ... crushing.
I can say that I rarely cry, to the point that I only can when Im in rage, but you, you made me weep.
Just sat on the couch and had tears spiled all over my face without noticing, and my throat aching.
Brilliant writing, simple yet deep and really, really full of hurt.
Not so sure if Im thankful for sharing, but anyway
Thanks for sharing.
Katharine chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
omg...this made me cry...its so well written and and aaaaaaahhhh sherlock :'( /3
QuirkyIceHeart chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I started the story thinking it might be sad-ish... But then... Oh god, I have not sobbed like this in ages. I had to make sure I wasn't being too loud, or I'd wake my dad up. There are many stories about death, many that I have watched or read recently, but this was so... Raw. The pain of death has been reawakened in me, but with it, the desire to live and love and be close to people.
This did not help my Reichenbach depression. Actually, this really may have replaced it.
Anyway, excellent writing. You wrote the characters and emotions perfectly, in a way that hit me straight in the gut and heart and expands on my love for the series. This deserves the attention it gets.
Alright... Imma try and sleep now, if I can.
Oirowin chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"Still the only one in the world" - Perfect.

And so many many tears. It was wonderfully sad. Well done.
MrsMattSmith23 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is the most beautiful, delicately written fan fiction I have ever read. it is amazing, and I don't think it can be described with words. You are truly talented and it made me cry. This is harrowing and perfectly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was really beutiful, the tears just can't stop falling.
funkyorange chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh god, I'm actually crying so hard. This is brilliant and really sad, but in my head they reunite in an afterlife and are happy (prays that is actually the case). This is beautifully depressing. Seriously. *cries*

funkyorange
Lori L chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I just...broke. I hardly ever cry with fanfiction...but by God...i just let it all out. By the first few minutes of reading i could feel the tears wanting to come through...and the dread of continuing to read this. I really didn't want to finish because I knew I was going to cry...but I HAD to.

You are amazing at what you do and you deserve all of the reviews and favourites you've received!
Spirare chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was... Heartbreakingly beautiful. Just tragic and so very real.

And this-
"Still the only one in the world."

Brilliant.