Reviews for Alone On the Water
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
you have torn into my soul and destroyed me and it was freaking amazing
ashtwelch chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I am at a complete loss for words. This is terrifyingly brilliant, and absolutely the most heart-wrenching short story that I have ever come across. well done.
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Why? Why must yu make me cry?
JR chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I have an intense hate for you right now. why would u make this beautiful heart-wrenching thing?
but still, thank you. it was beatiful.
All my love. i am in awe
GiAnn chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I saw how this story had 6,000 faves, but sweet jesus now I know why. Excellently written, and a beautiful portrayal of the complexity that s Sherlock and John. Faved for sure :'3
Jesstriad chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i cant see what im typing! why did read this straight after watching THAT episode...everyone knows the one i mean. ALL THE FEELS
JaydaMorgana chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OMG WHY IS THIS SO PERFECT AAAGGHHH

*Anyway*

This story made me cry, big-time :'( Hope to read more from you!
YaoiFanGirL18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is just so brilliant! Wonderfully written! Never in my life I had cried so hard over a fanfic. I was a mess while reading this. Alone On The Water made me love Angst fanfics even more. Really brilliant! I can't even imagine myself watching Sherlock again and again while I remember this fanfic. UGH. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
ParadoxPeak chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Bravo. This is a fantastic story.
Sherlock always seems so...immortal, too important for the death of a boring human. I like how you show that even he can be touched by things like tumors. And the John-Sherlock relationship is great
Melody chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thank you very much for carving my heart out of my chest.
iamoki chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is beautiful, but I'm glad it's not canon. I wouldn't be able to handle it. XD I've never cried at a fanfic before, but this one did it for me.
Bow-Tie Queen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
WHY. JUST WHY
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Sobbed! :,( but the story was so amazing!
mynamjo chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
NO THAT WAS NOT ok Who SaID yOu CoULd Right that! oh mys gosh I'm crying that was so good and So painful and amazing
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story was so beautiful.
And it's one of the torturous few that will probably stay with me for many, many years to come and I will remember how amazing it was and how much I loved it but know that I'll never be able to read it again for just how much it made my very soul cry.
And listening to Christina Perri - A Thousand Years on repeat whilst reading it was the worst thing ever.
If nothing else, could you look up the lyrics to this song if you don't know them, because I just couldn't think of a better song to accompany this story!

Your work is always so beautiful and graceful, I really hope you continue to contribute so fully to the Sherlock fandom!
Thank you for sharing this piece of art with us!
5,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »