Reviews for Alone On the Water
Rose O' Sharon chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
*Sobbing*

I avoided this story for weeks knowing what it'd do to me, and I was right.

i loved the ending of course, though I hadn't suspected it, which was an awesome turn and I really enjoyed it, even though i was bawling . . .

Was there a video on Youtube made of this? i recall seeing something exactly along these lines . . . but there's something about reading it that really drives it home, and now I think i need some kind of comfort food to assuage my wounded and bleeding heart . . .

Great job on the story and the writing was very well-done as was the characterization . . .
Lusaida chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, Nothing more to say.
Mel Deklan chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You are an absolutely amazing writer, please don't read my Doctor Who fanfiction, its embarrassing. Anyways, beautifully written. Thank you for writing this, it is amazing, farewell.

Sarah
Devcall chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
There are no words. This is simply marvelous.
You probably don't need another person saying how awesome this story is but…well, I have to say it.

P.S. There's a ninja chopping onions beside me.
ohnoitstori chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I hate you. With a passion. I have not sobbed my eyes out like that in a long time. I will never be okay ever again after this. Never.
Librasmile chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Breathtakingly...no words...too lovely for words...
Tr1x1e chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
oh my god how could you write this I just my god. How the hell could someone write such pain and horror. Never the less it will always be a favorite of mine. I respect your writing strongly but holy crap this was sad.
TheRev28 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You, sir, are one of the most evil men I have ever encountered on ffnet. And I applaud you for it. This is joining the ranks as the third fanfic to make me tear up. I may as well not bother with the rest of the Sherlock section on here because I can't imagine any other story comparing to this one.

Anywho, I'd leave a more in depth review, but I'm not even sure I have the words to do so. So instead I'll simply say this: Keep on keeping on!
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This story is no less than incredible. So sad! It made me cry. I'm sure you've heard that many times before, though. ;) It is just so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
There are no words that I know of that can describe the exceptional weight and brilliance of this story!
Your writing is exceptional!
Thank you so much for posting this, it is beautiful!
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I guess I'm going to ruin your 2,999 reviews, but this was beautiful! I'm just...sigh...SHERLOCK DIED. TEARS EVERYWHERE. /sobs/ But this was great! Thank you for a lovely fic :)
theBlackRider chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
wow.
You probably don't need another person telling you how absolutely amazing your story is. Throughout the whole text I just wished there was anything to cure him and I held on to it, even though I knew there could be no different ending. When he stayed calm and pulled himself together for Sherlock, it was just great. John was in the army, he is much stealthier than people often display him in their stories and he just helps Sherlock. I won't go over every ingle detail I have asolutely loved in your story because then I could just copy your whole text in here: Sherlock finally having fear, his friends, Anderson's perfect appearance and the amazing fact that he just stayed with John, standing right next to him in the crime scene, really just all of it.
While I'm not the first to tell you what a masterpiece you have created, I will, surely, not even be the first to tell you that you made me cry. I was fine. Throughout the whole story I was fine but your last sentence killed me. Just by reading it once again while writing this, tears well up in my eyes again and even though this seems just to fanfictional to happen right here right now to me, it's the truth. So whenever one will say "Still the only one in the world." I am going to start to cry, believe me. Even though I don't see much fear in it. There are hardly any things left in the world to be the only one doing them. It's just Sherlock, I suppose, he has always been one to stun the world with virtues no one else can muster.
Thank you very much for sharing thing wonderful and utterly amazing story with us
Iris Cullen 13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
There are no words. This is beautiful.
The Muse of Deduction chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Very good job, this was better than any mere words could describe. I did not cry I am sorry to say(I do not cry easily. Not at all really) but this story really had me thinking back on it a lot(something I only do when writing has really moved me.) My review will probably be lost in the many that are sure to come. This was truly amazing, it conveyed emotions brilliantly. I can only aspire to write like you one day.

Once again, very good job. Feel very proud of yourself, this was truly a work of art.
Lily chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was brilliant, I cried through the whole thing. You should deffinately look into being a writer some day.
5,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »