Reviews for Alone On the Water
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE
Jackie1776 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm sobbing.
Leah chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is my second time reading this, and all I have to say is you're amazing. This is amazing. Beyond amazing, actually. It's so realistic, and it hurts so much, but I can't help but want to read it over and over and over again. Great piece of art you have here. 3
Blackcurrents chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hi. I'm currently a bit of a mess right now. ive never actually cried while reading a fan fictio, but this reduced my to sobbing on my bed to a point where i couldnt breath. this is so brilliantly written and there is so much genuine emoition and relaism put into this, and ive never had a fan fiction give me that experience. so thank you. im sorry if there are slight spelling mistakes, im still recovering. thank you so much for putting this up here. you truly are brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Mother fucker it was painful enough when i thought this fanfiction was going to be a platonic one but revealing their love literally a sentence before he died. oh my god. I'm going to need therapy for this.
SukiWilliams chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ohmygod...im...i...i need an adult for my feels...clean up on isle 3...

this..is just amazing. I just...This is really well written...i was crying, then sobbing...my mom came into my room..and saw me crying..then left...i...i cant...my feels are everywhere...its just amazing, like i said
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
What. D:
Have. D:
You. D:
Done. D:
This is an absolutely beautiful bit of writing, it's perfect in every way- well, as much as I could read THROUGH MY NON-STOP TEARS. D:
Destiel Is Gospel chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is the most horrifically beautiful thing ever. It's stunningly written and it draws you in until you're holding your breath with tears streaming down your cheeks, just waiting for the moment. You are an amazing writer and I commend you.
beedlethecat chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Crying just now. This was fantastically written, and so beautiful. You captured them both wonderfully.
Johnlock luvah chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Omfg dead. Okay. Thanks Moffat o. But seriously, this is great. Really heartfelt.
OrianneBlue chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I cannot tell how much this piece has moved me. This story is definitely a soft, bittersweet, and absolutely sad. Lori's mastery of this piece is amazing and I was in tears far before the end. I would definitely hope that Lori would show this to the cast and production of Sherlock, as it is a moving piece far beyond the description of words. Thank you so very, very much.
Sophie Saxon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You are worse than Moffat. I thought TATM was bad... I can't even anymore.
ShadowLordCC chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I think I just died. I think I just felt little pieces of me floating away into nothingness as I progressed through this story.
However, despite the gut wrenching pain of every syllable in this wonderful story, I loved it very much.
I have a thing for sad stories that bring tears to my eye.
Thank you so much for writing this amazing thing!
John and Sherlock's relationship is depicted perfectly and that's something a lot of people get wrong.
Though, I did notice once tiny little spot where you changed to past tense. Where you said 'He tossed down a folder and turns to face me.' at the very start.
Once again, this was truly amazing and SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
Blaise chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
My heart is completely broken.
NicholeHolmes221B chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved the ending, oh the feels in this story! It I fantastic and you are fantastic 3
5,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »