Reviews for Alone On the Water
NoneOrNothing chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was a beautifully tragic story. I love your perception on their relationship, and the ending was just wonderful. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Dear God in heaven, this made me cry.
acciojubjubbird chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
My heart hurts. A lot.
But thank you.
10 of Spades chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh my god. I'm crying. In class. None of these people that are staring at me understand my pain!
Amazing story! So well written and beautiful but it broke my heart.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was beautiful. And gut-wrenchingly horrible at the same time. I want to say shame on you for the feels, but then, it's my own fault for reading it, isn't it. Love the ending though. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I made the mistake of thinking that everyone was just weird and this couldn't be THAT sad. Yea right. I sobbed for hours. This is so beautifully written and I love it because it feels so real like it was an actual episode and that it really happened. Thank you so much for writing something so beautiful. Excuse me while I go sob some more. It's just as emotional every time you read it.
charlikane chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is beautiful. You made me cry. Thank you.
Paige chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I've never cried at anything fictional before. Never from a tv show, book, or movie. But now im sobbing uncontrollably and it's all your fault. This is beautiful and so well written. I love it even though its the saddest thing I've ever read.
truthfullyours chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Heart-breaking. Simply heart-breaking. The tears just wouldn't stop. I loved it so much, it was perfect. Beautifully done, I have hardly ever been moved as much as I am right now. Incredible, amazing, moving, touching, thought-provoking... I've never thought about what exactly I would do in my last day. The last image I would want to see.

Thank you, for writing this. Making us all think and feel so deeply. We're not all going to die in such fortunate circumstances and this story makes us consider what is important in life. You have touched my life. I don't know you, you don't know me, but we can connect simply on our knowledge that we live fragile human lives and we don't know when we're going to die, and where.

I can't wait to read your other stories, especially your Brokeback Mountain one. That movie also made me cry. Thanks again, and best of luck, MadLori.
5Celcious chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This left me a blubbering mess afterwards. I haven't cried this much in years.

Very, very well written, wonderful characterizations, and just so good. Brilliant. Excellent.
DarkAOS chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Best fanfic I've read for the longest time, I knew it was going to be sad, but never expected to try halfway through while reading. You've done an excellent job.

Definitely, one of my most favorite fics ever. Thank you for posting it.
accountless chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Why are you writing fanfiction! You should have published novels out there!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I've been aware of this story for quite some time, but I've been avoiding it because I knew what would happen. I knew it would probably make me cry.

It did. My face was soaked and I could barely read through them to finish it.

This was astoundingly beautiful and so heart-wrenchingly painful. You wrote them all so in character that it felt more canon than I could stand. I don't know that any other story I've read has managed to elicit this much emotion from me. These two just get into your head and under your skin. I'm ridiculously glad they had their moment where they expressed their love, even though it ensured John's ruin for all other love.

The ending was perfect. "Still the only one in the world." Excellent work.
Kiku-chan214 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
You are a damn life ruiner. Life. Ruiner. I have never cried that much over a fanifiction. You did a wonderful job making it feel universal. If you were to tweak it slightly, it would make an absolutely wonderful independent short story that I would love to help you edit. Excuse me, I have to go sit in a corner somewhere...
Magi Silverwolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This story is amazing. I had tears running down my face at several points and at the end had to take a few moments to compose myself. You are very, very talented.
5,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 178 .. Last Next »