Reviews for Alone On the Water
musiquenonstop13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
IT'S SERIOUSLY NOT FUNNY ANYMORE OKAY?!

Stahhhhhp...

*dies*
musiquenonstop13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
You...You are the most *sob* EVIL thing *sob* on this planet besides *sob* MOFFAT

I-HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!

THIS IS AN EVIL FANFIC.

IT DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE READ.

So...I guess I'll go read it a few more times...
mooga123456 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
[insert gross sobbing here]
if i were real chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I am quite literally ugly crying right now.

You have broken my heart more than anyone has in years.

I hate you.

I hate this fic.

I hate how it makes me feel.

And I hate that I'm just going to read it again.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow, I just cried.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Why not just rip out my heart and eat it in front of me oh my god it hurts to breathe ;-;
horserider3573 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Not much can make me cry as hard as I just did, so congratulations.

Beautiful story.
jay chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Gosh, unpopular opinion. But I felt that this was overwrought with too many cheesy points. I know it's fanfiction, but the way this was written makes me uncomfortable. It's remarkably cliched, really.
Sonia.Connors chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
wow those stupid invisible ninjas with their stupid invisible onions, sure wish my tear ducts worked properly. This tore my heart out.
Beautiful work. wish there was more of a warning that he was going to die. wish I had paid attention more.
Megabat chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Bloody Hell! I am a wreak after reading this. Absolutely amazing work, got to be just about the best thing I have read in any fandom. So glad I found this. But as a depressive type I now need to find something happy to read, that and a box of hankies!
Lubka chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I hate you for writing this. I really do. I don't think I have ever cried like that before. It was the most beautiful fanfiction ever. Seriously. Ever. Masterpiece 3
katkatkat chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
HOW DAAAAAAAAAARE YOU. (just kidding) NO ACTUALLY NOT OMG WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS WERE YOU POSSESSED BY MOFFAT ASDFAJ;SDLKFJASLD/FASDAFKSD;FLHGNA ;_;

I'm sorry if I scared you. That fic was just beautifully written and... :( Thank you.
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So beautiful. /3
H8rOfToast8899 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hi. Your writing is excellent, and I love this so much. Keep that in mind through these next few sentences, and maybe it won't hurt your feelings.

WHY WOULD YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!
IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING, I'M READING THIS, AND NOW I'M CURLED IN A CHAIR SOBBING. OH MY GOODNESS, WHY?!

Don't get me wrong, it's magnificently written.
derezzcartes chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This...this made me cry more than Reichenbach. I just...I can't...
please leave me to die.