Reviews for Alone On the Water
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You've heard this 3000 times, but it was Sunday beautiful. Had me in tears. Thank you.
Another One chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You've broken another heart. How many would that be now? One thousand? One million? I'm sure even you don't know. Are you proud of this? You should be. I find myself re-evaluating my life. What would I do? I'd probably sob in the corner. I'm nearly doing that now. I hate when people die. Characters are fine if they're stabbed or thrown from a tower. That's fine. That's all right. That's not real. This is. It's uncontrollable. It could happen to me. It's terrifying. Bravo. Goodbye.
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh... You killed a little part of me. It was amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm sorry. This would be longer and more wordy, but I'm having trouble keeping my eyes dry! Lovely story! Thank you.
Sherlockian chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was beautiful.
Shaye chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
My goodness, I have never read a more heartbreaking and amazing story like this one. It was perfect in every way possible. Listening to a Sherlock soundtrack music really doesn't help when it comes to the more sad songs. ;; Such a talented writer. I applaud this story. TT-TT Fantastic.
Tony chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i cried the whole time, im speechless, amazing work
AlmostNotReallyKawaii chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I am not going to say I cried, for many have cried. I am not going to say this is brilliant, because that must by now be common knowledge. I am not going to offer congratulations, because congratulations are not enough to express what merit this story deserves.

I would, however, like to commend you on your literary abilities, specifically the gradual buildup of emotion along with the general calm feel that came across the entire story. The plotline was magnificent, following the rising tension.

Your work is also aptly named, as it helps carry the air of calm and finality from the beginning of the story through the end.

The romance aspect of this was also beautiful, as you solidly built a beautiful love relationship through words unsaid.

Generally, your vocabulary and tone were well-maintained throughout the story. I really do hope you continue to write fanfiction in the future and hopefully decide to write and publish some original work so your skill can be more thoroughly and properly acknowledged.
It'sMe chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Omygod, this was really amazing.
I think your writing style is really good, you did really get me with that fanfic. Did you do more like this?
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
How do you even. I just can't. I'm sitting here crying. I lost it when Molly came to see him. You are such an amazing writer to evoke such a feeling of loss and saddness in me. The last line kills me a little inside. And look here, I'm still crying.

RockAndAHardPlace chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aah, I'm crying! That was so heartbreakingly beautiful! Well done!
johnlockplz chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Literally have never cried/hyperventilated so hard in my life. Damn.

Everything about it was just perfect. Wowowow.
Strings of the Soul chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
... it's like i'll never be happy again... oh my dear god, that was beautiful and I don't have enough words.
Ash chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
oh my fucking dear god I've never cried because of a fanfiction and I am now and this is all your fault and this is fucking beautiful but why would you do this oh my god all my internets to you and now i'm gonna go and wash my face because im a mess
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Omg. That was beautiful. So heartbreaking, but so beautiful.
You wrote it incredibly well, thank you for posting this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
you have torn into my soul and destroyed me and it was freaking amazing
5,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 178 .. Last Next »