Reviews for Alone On the Water
Benfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Someone recommended this story to me. I must admit that I haven't been able to read through it, it's simply too sad and I'm still sobbing! How can you write something like that without collapsing yourself?
IamTHEhunter chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
ARE YOU SATAN? WHHYYYYYYYY I HAD TO CRAWL UNDER A TABLE IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS TO CRY IT WAS WONDERFUL OF COURSE AND I GIVE YOU MAD PRAISE FOR PORTRAYING SHERLOCK SO WELL! Read the fault in our stars and cry with me my brethren.
Rubbish Robot chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
oh dear lord, I... damn, I can't even formulate coherent thoughts, I'm sobbing, this is so beautifully written it didn't even had to be very long to cause a big shock in me, the dialogue between John and Sherlock is simple and perfect, it portraits perfectly the relationship, in fact I think those two words describe the whole story, the feelings that are there but are never spoken of because there is no need, the way they accept what will inevitably happen and just trust eachother, just that, simple and perfect.
TwiVamp-TrekkerVendetta chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Well, I hope you're happy: you made me cry in front of the whole classroom during Chemistry. My teacher is boring as hell and I tend to read fanfiction during her class, but this time...I think something broke inside me.

This is probably one of the -no-, THE BEST PIECE OF LITERATURE I HAVE READ IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. And trust me honey: I've read, a lot.

You are an amazing human being.
Dochas chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
My goal is I read this once through withou tearing up.

(Not going to happen)
Waterwolfwritter chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was really good.
FieryStars chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I can't even... I've never read this before. I just found it, and I am so torn up now. I cried so hard like four times. That was so amazing. This deserves to be copyrighted and published officially. I can't stop raving about how good this is. Just, wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This is perfect. Seriously, the angst and bittersweet ending and - ugh, just everything.
symmetrypop chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was amazing. I loved it!
Kirstin chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I've not gotten into Sherlock but this made me cry too...
Norimn chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful and touching beyond belief.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Beautiful. I cannot find words.
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That. Was. Amazing.

I can't believe how much you made me cry.

Wow.
Akiry chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I don't see the two in a romantic way at all, but this piece was so wonderful all the same. Thank you for sharing this, it brought tears to my eyes.
Raq90 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This is an incredible story. I am in love with it and cannot believe how emotionally powerful it is. You have an amazing talent. I love you!
5,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 191 .. Last Next »