Reviews for Alone On the Water
Katharine chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
omg...this made me cry...its so well written and and aaaaaaahhhh sherlock :'( /3
QuirkyIceHeart chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I started the story thinking it might be sad-ish... But then... Oh god, I have not sobbed like this in ages. I had to make sure I wasn't being too loud, or I'd wake my dad up. There are many stories about death, many that I have watched or read recently, but this was so... Raw. The pain of death has been reawakened in me, but with it, the desire to live and love and be close to people.
This did not help my Reichenbach depression. Actually, this really may have replaced it.
Anyway, excellent writing. You wrote the characters and emotions perfectly, in a way that hit me straight in the gut and heart and expands on my love for the series. This deserves the attention it gets.
Alright... Imma try and sleep now, if I can.
Oirowin chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"Still the only one in the world" - Perfect.

And so many many tears. It was wonderfully sad. Well done.
MrsMattSmith23 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is the most beautiful, delicately written fan fiction I have ever read. it is amazing, and I don't think it can be described with words. You are truly talented and it made me cry. This is harrowing and perfectly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was really beutiful, the tears just can't stop falling.
funkyorange chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh god, I'm actually crying so hard. This is brilliant and really sad, but in my head they reunite in an afterlife and are happy (prays that is actually the case). This is beautifully depressing. Seriously. *cries*

funkyorange
Lori L chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I just...broke. I hardly ever cry with fanfiction...but by God...i just let it all out. By the first few minutes of reading i could feel the tears wanting to come through...and the dread of continuing to read this. I really didn't want to finish because I knew I was going to cry...but I HAD to.

You are amazing at what you do and you deserve all of the reviews and favourites you've received!
Spirare chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was... Heartbreakingly beautiful. Just tragic and so very real.

And this-
"Still the only one in the world."

Brilliant.
EmeraldstarofSwiftclan chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Amazing. Completely real.
Hit me right in the feels.
yourfriendlyneighborhoodbitch chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I loved it. It was thouroughly depressing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I sobbed.
hannah chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I cannot describe how beautifully tragic the words I just read were. This is so and stunning in the most fragile and exquisite way.
Ocaso chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Heartbreaking. Beautiful. I'm torn between hating you, for putting me through this (even reading it is heartrending), and loving you, for the amazing quality of your work. In any case, well done.
Cheers,
Ocaso.
MadAsRabbits9 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I literally can't explain how I feel right now... heartbroken definitely :'(
My friend told me about this, and I thought I could handle it... BUT SO. MANY. TEARS.

I feel I should write some feedback... It's really really well written and I love it in a love-hate kind of way xD

Ima go back to crying now.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013