Reviews for Alone On the Water
Brilliant fanfic chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wow. I honestly don't think I've cried this much EVER while reading fanfiction. I was sobbing just a few lines in and I think my heart broke as I read the end. Your skill with words is incredible!

Like others have said, there needs to be a tissue box warning - not just a few tissues though, but a whole box of them! ("Warning: You *will* cry a river during this fanfic, so I suggest getting some ShamWows before you start." Haha)

Absolutely amazing..I cannot even begin to describe how magnificent this is. Love this fanfic!
cloudwisp chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Who knew around 8k words could make a person produce so many tears. I have mascara smudged all around my face. I don't think I've sobbed as much as I just did due to a fanfiction or book ever, honestly. My sister and mum found my wails of pain hilarious. I literally howled when I read the last few lines. Well done on breaking my feelings. Brilliant. Truely though, this is so amazing.
CeeCeeSings chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was so beautifully written. The bit about him grabbing John's jumper was lovely.
Lucifer the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I am bawling my eyes out now because of this fic! It was just so well written and so depressing!

Your story needs a warning label stating 'Warning this will make you cry and have too many feels!'

Loved it though, despite it making me cry.

-Lucifer
write-this-song chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
You have to know already how much people just absolutely love this. I'm one of them. I don't think I've cried so much in so short a time, EVER, while reading a fic. At one point I was actually sobbing. This is so amazing and I thank you for writing it. It was perfect.
am chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
you suck
oHBG GFNM chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I loved this story so much! I am a Sherlockian and a Whovian myself so i have watched the Sherlock episodes (bbc). This story was so good and it made me cry. (Only really good sad or "so happy it makes you cry" stories can do that to me) i hope you write more stories like this and if you do i will read them and review for you. anyway i loved it sooo much! Keep up the "Fantastic" work!
Estel1313
Madeline chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
*John Watson M.D Consulting Detective*

Still the Only One In the world.

THAT made me bawl
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
"I do get to spend the rest of my life with you."

I can't even- that just killed me. I think I lost all of the blood from my heart and my soul and everything that made me happy. I feel as though a dementor has snogged the crap out of me because I don't know what possessed me to read this. I normally stay away from these types stories but I have so much to say to you it's unreal.

I can't even cry, it's trapped in my throat and the tears are stuck in my eyes but it's not coming out because I have nothing left.

This is the best Johnlock story I have ever read in the whole world and don't you dare let anyone tell you any different.

I looked at this story and thought how on Earth can one story have 2000 reviews, on a oneshot as well. I also saw the title and assumed it was a multi chapter fic but alas, one chapter and 8000 words. Having read this, I hope you publish it or at least get a medal of some sort. This was so worth it. This was absolutely brilliant, from start to finish I loved every single word you wrote, every emotion you displayed and every thought you said.

I must tell you I hate first person stories. I feel as though generally the writers want to be the character so bad that they pretend they're the ones who are making out with another character but this- this was remarkable. Everything John felt, I had felt from a reader perspective. Every inch of sadness he had faced made me share his sorrow and pain, and you're just so amazing I can't even-

The first bit started of well. I hoped there was some kind of twist with a miraculous cure only Sherlock could figure out but as I progressed I knew it wasn't like that. I loved how you arranged the days separately and how you stayed in character the exact time; keeping Watson witty and full of emotion and didn't make Sherlock into an emotional character.

I can't even point out things I liked because I enjoyed (if you can use a seemingly happy term for such a story) every line of it, and I have no criticisms.

This is one of my favourite overall FF stories and it was so so so incredible I am actually lost for words.

"I don't talk about how he made me feel alive, or the way his eyes glowed when the sunlight slid behind them from the side.I don't tell them that I loved him, and that I love him still, and that if I had one wish in the world it would be that I could make it stop."

This part especially. I loved how it wasn't a hidden love but a private love for John. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
i know that evewryoen said this was a sad story, but i almost broke my computer covering it in tears! this stroy is so well written, thankyou for writing this :)
thankyoujkr1275 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDD DDDDD. Brb, bawling.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
You are amazing writer. Never stop. This fic is pretty much already famous, and I hope you bacom as famous as well. Thank you and cure you. im drowning in my own tears
Dapper Penguin chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I can't even type I can't see what did yOU DO TO MY FEELINGS ASDFGHJKLGFSJL;'. TOO MUCH TOO SAD.
Typed 30 seconds after finishing the story. I honestly didn't think I'd cry, but... well. l think this is one of the best things I've ever read, but next time I think I'll have a couple tissues handy. Your writing style is amazing; I felt like I was there on the sofa with them in those final moments. Bravo!
Myshka chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Noooo :'''( That was good...but...my heart... :'
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was just THE best Johnlock I've read so far. I just couldn't help but start crying when Sherlock's 'acquaintances' began to say their good-bye's.
5,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 191 .. Last Next »