Reviews for Alone On the Water
Katey98y chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This made me cry so much it's not fair. Good job. An excellent read.
MollyHooperRules chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Okay you just killed me! I have spent an entire hour crying! I hope you're happy!
You are an awesome writer! And thanks for all the feels!
Why chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I just about broke down crying in class, tears did stream down my face however. Thanks.
Ohthatfangirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I'm not being dramatic but... I think I'm dead.
amaya-chan22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I don't think I've ever cried this much in my life.
That was beautiful. Completely and utterly captivating. It's really touched my heart. I don't think I'll ever forget this.
Just wow.
LauncherOfAThousandShips chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Yep. Nope. Yes.
This was great, and I cried a grand total of the times. Like, actual tears sprang forth from my eyes and yeah. You are great, this is great, I already said that. Most definitely will be adding this to my favourites.
jarta chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'm crying.
PintoNess chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh my goodness. That almost made me cry.

I really don't understand what's happening. A year ago, I had never cried at a book or a movie or anything, I was practically like Sherlock in that. A few months ago I started feeling more emotions when I read or watched movies. I think it started with Doctor Who. And most recently, this...
lifebeyondthecoffeeshop chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Okay. Right. Okay.
Not sure how to react. Don't think I can deal with this. That hurt so much.
Beautifully written, mind.
vickifay chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Okay, I know I'm just another of thousands of reviews on here, that no one will probably even read this. But it's better that way. Just like I'm talking to myself, like always.

There are no words for this. Just tears. From me, the person that never cries, the one that never lets anyone in. Somehow this story got in, and it hit me so hard. I'm sitting here sobbing, for what I don't know. The loss of the most amazing (yet fictional) man out there? The fact that there is still only one consulting detective in the world? That when it all came down, there was never enough time for John and Sherlock?

You are too phenomenal for me to even comprehend. How did you even do this? How did you write this work, that got under my shell and made me start crying about everything else in my life? Do you even know how meaningful this is to me now? And yet, I'm still in awe of this work. I'm going to have to go and read it again.

This story has given me one thing though. Hope. Because if even someone like Sherlock can be loved like that, missed like that, there has to be someone like that for me. And that I'm not as heartless as people think, if I can break down from someone's words on a fan fiction site.

Thanks so much for this. I don't know if you just made my day, or ruined it, or both. But thank you so much any way
Loving yesterday chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is a beautiful story! I'm literally reading this, sobbing like a four year old. You've done a wonderful job and I hope you do more!
Feeling Worried chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is really good, but it also made me feel like a horrible person. I didn't cry, at all. I'm now worried about my emotional health...
Gideon Moriattis chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This made me cry. sodihgapofsghiawpaglskgh
I can't even explain just ogihap;siogh ;n;
sherlooooockkkkkkkk
And oh my god the last two lines.
/sniffling in a corner
Fennel chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Gut wrenchingly good, and a lot better than I expected. The tension was simply beautiful, and drawn out perfectly. And the ending, fitting to a T.
Beautiful stuff. I definitely feel inspired by this.
Clock goes tik tok chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I just love this. I've must cried over half a hour after I finished reading this. Your writing style is amazing and so good! More stories like this, please!
4,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 191 .. Last Next »