Reviews for Alone On the Water
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Okay, this is absolutely depressing, but the ending is beyond amazing, this is officially my favorite fanfic ever!
musiciansnerd chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
My heart broke. It was so achingly beautiful.
EnglishSupergirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'm so glad that I finally read this fic. It's so beautiful. Completely perfect. It brought tears to my eyes. You know,I both love you and hate you for writing this.

Dainty xx
seebee777 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I cried forever, you made my heart. You ripped my heart stomped on it a few time and put it in wrong. I couldn't breath. My breath being over come with sadness, all of them having guilt. His life, John's life. The last thing connecting them. Great I'm crying...again.
IwillYURIforYAOI chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
No words. Absolutely none.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I can't see through my tears..

This...this is so fucking beautiful. I can't even stop crying. ;;
poplip chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I heard about this fic after finding a fanvid on youtube. I was a bit hesitant about reading it, as pretty much all the comments involved floods of tears, hearts being ripped out and being sad for the rest of their lives. But I have read it and haven't shed a tear. (Whether this is a good thing or not, I have no idea. I think that I've read so much whump I have become immune to some heartbreaking things sometimes. This is rather worrying) But I have been sad for the past 3 days all because of this fic. Strange the way its affected me, don't you think? Rather than my heart being ripped out, this acheing sadness has made a home in it. It's a very moving story and I love it. Keep up the good work :)
ThreeFaintCalls chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
my god. I am literally sobbing right now. just...no. this was brilliant. I need to go and collect myself now, I am in pieces. well done.
MDee chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I cannot type over the sound of my tears flooding the world. This is almost too beautiful to be real.
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
There's a freaking WATERFALL under my eyes. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore...How in the HELL did you get through writing that?
BrookeAntwon chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This... has broken me...
Cantfindmyipod chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read in my life. You made me cry. You are a wonderful person and writer, no wonder this fanfiction is so famous. I aspire to be able to inspire this kind of emption in people the way you did. Thank you.
ForeverAllTheTime chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
AHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHHHHHHHH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SOUL YOU TERRIBLE CREATURE!? I CAN'T. I JUST-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I started crying halfway through and had lost it by the end. Just beautiful.

Thank you.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This made me cry so hard. You wrote this so beautifully and realistically and I just can't find the words to do this story justice. Bravo I guess. I mean really this story was just so amazing. Good job.
5,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 191 .. Last Next »