Reviews for Alone On the Water
Sanne chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is such a great story and I'm currently bawling my eyes out. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh my poor heart.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I'm like seriously crying right now...This was perfection. Heart wrenching perfection.
Barbs - Criatividade Zero chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was amazing, it was the first time I've ever cried so much while reading a fic, you are an amazing writer, the emotion you put in the characters was just incredible.
Charlie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Tears streaming down my face.. Aw man, so emotional! The build up to his death.. Asdfghjklajshsmsnak! D:
laloga chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Amazing work! Wonderfully in-character, emotionally gripping, and just all around fantastic. You deserve every bit of praise. :)
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is amazing! I was crying so badly whist reading it... you are an amazing writer! Loved the ending but so sad, do you have any more work posted on here?
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was so hearbreakingly beautiful. And so very, very sad. Thank you for writing.
Amy chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I never realized I was such an ugly cryer. Thank you for this. Its amazing.
Kit-Kit-Em chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awh... so beautiful! Well done :)
FiLestrange chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
wow this is absolutely amazing! I haven't watched much of Sherlock but this hit me hard... well done!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Beautifully tragic! I thought I wasn't going to cry-but I sobbed. Tears were actually rolling down my cheeks.
You are an amazing writer!
Fina-Berry chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I'm sobbing my eyes out and I can't stop.
ErinnMellas chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. Thank you, truly. I'm sitting here sobbing like a child, in both sadness and happiness.
Erica P chapter 1 . 1/8/2013