Reviews for Alone On the Water
Winged Quill chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This...this...this...
I'm crying, I really am. This is so beautiful, and really, incredibly painful.
naruto girl 15 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hi. This is the first story I've reviewed in 2 years so let that tell you how much I loved thos story .
I've been crying for 2 hours so...
Thanks
YeMerryHippogriffs chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Very enjoyable. I don't get why Sherlock wouldn't bother telling anyone until right before, but it didn't bother me too much. You write Sherlock very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm going to go die now. Die of crying.
zsNicole chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this. So sad. Well written, life ending sorrow. I feel dead. And I threw up. Twice. This is extreme sorrow. I feel dead. Everybody was all "Have you heard of Alone on the Water" and I went and read it and died. You have killed me. I am now dead inside.
Elendil-sama chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I just realised I'd read your story last week and didn't review. Shame on me. I cried, I was in class and I cried silently while reading your story. I HATE death stories, I never read them, and yet I started reading yours. Why ? I don't know. But it is a beautiful story. Thank you.
Thomlina chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I need to review this story but I don't have the faintest idea what to say.
I didn't cry, for one.
But I'm not a crier. I held my breath for the entire scene between Sherlock and John...when they kissed...I started to tear up. But I didn't cry.
Then I read the last few lines and lost it.
I lied. The last few lines just got me. The idea of John taking over Sherlock's work...just seems like something he would do...thank you for this terribly beautiful story...
rose1589 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I hate that you just made me cry my eyes raw for an hour thinking and reading this story
the-supernatural-way chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hey just wanted to let you know, this is one of the greatest and sadest stories I've ever read. You broke my feels, so congrats.
Cass Rae Fristoe chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Damn. That's all I can say. I've read a lot of Sherlock/Johnlock fan fictions, and a lot about his death. But this story brought tears to my eyes. It was as close to perfect as a human being can get. You managed to show their subliminal romance without killing their character, but when emotions HAD to be shown that was different than normal, you found a clever way to write it off. Job well done, bravo, all that and more! If you have any others, I would be honored to read them!
RedRopeFrayed chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You have almost three-thousand reviews for this particular piece of literature, so I don't even know if you'll read this. But if you do, thank you. This was hands down the best piece of fanfiction I've read to date, in any fandom. I actually cried a little. I don't even cry at funerals. So I guess...keep writing.
Silena River chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Good Lord, I'm sobbing.
That was beautiful, mate-simply beautiful. You've got an astounding talent, and you portray both John and Sherlock so very well. I'm surprised by the number of tissues I've gone through, so that's got to mean you've got an awe-inspiring grasp of the English language and can manipulate it to your will quite well.
All the awards go to you, mate. All of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I have a migrane from bawling for forever and a day. Bravo, my friend. And with said, damn you and everything you've ever done.
Jen chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow. That was amazing. You really captured the both of them so well! I absolutely loved it, even though it had me in tears. Very well done!
Rachel Steele chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Truly beautiful. You brought me to tears and I think you perfectly captured their relationship dynamic. How it would only be at the end that deeper feelings of a more romantic nature would surface, but that that didn't make the core of their day to day interaction, on which there relationship was built, less meaningful.
5,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 194 .. Last Next »