Reviews for Alone On the Water
ycobanoglu chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wow. That's all I can say. You are an amazing writer. This story did not leave me in tears, because I was crying the whole way through. Thank you for writing this amazing piece.
Queen of Sneaks chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh my God, why did you have to leave me in tears on Christmas Eve? My family will walk in and see me crying, see the redness in my eyes, and will never understand. They won't now how much Sherlock means to John, and they won't understand how beautiful this is. I offer you the highest praise possible. I love this. I love this so much, even though it broke my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
No no no no... It's so wrong the fact that this is sooo perfect, damn it! I can't describe all the feelings I've been through. I was crying so hard while reading the last words... Both the fanfic and the video broke my heart and... Why why why did it have to be sooo marvelous? Just... God, words fail me. You are brilliant, of course... I love the world because you've been born in it. Thank you, thank you very much, but, God, why did you have to write this... nothing is going to be the same again.
Oh, God. I'm in love with your fanfic.
You are just... you are... a criminal. I've never thought I could cry that hard. But anyway, thank you for giving me the chance to read such a wonderful thing.
Kashew902 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Holy hell, I am bawling so hard right now. I could barely read the last paragraphs through all the tears, and of course when I did I just cried all the harded. This is amazingly powerful and amazingly written, and I can't stop crying, dammit! I want to thank you and curse you all at once. This was beautiful.
Silverwoods chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I almost went through a whole box of tissues. That was beautiful and tragic and SO MANY FEELS
dohdiee chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
WHY WOULD YOU OH MY GOD WOW
watsonwarrior chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh god this is heartwrenching but so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I cried when reading this. I really did. Especially with Reichenbach; though John didn't help Sherlock die in that one, he watched it "happen" and believed him to be dead, so I know that John's pain in this fic isn't just the work of an AU.

Specifically, I cried when Sherlock said "I got to spend the rest of my life with you." Didn't expect a line like that to affect me so. Also the very last line is extremely powerful. Wow. I think I need to read some serious fluff in order to recover from this. Well done.
JohnlockOTP chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Omg... No matter how many times I read it I just cry no sob! I can't stop crying!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So sad. :( You made me tear up, this was so brilliantly written.
AnonymousLi chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I could not stop the tears from rolling.
ShippingISilent chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
You obviously don't care about feelings.
This was beautiful. There are no other words.
discoverme01 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I can't begin to describe how I feel right now. I hate myself for reading this in a public place for the first time. Trying my best not to be too emotional at the moment. Very well written. Absolutely loved it.
Nessima71 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Fucking hell. I am sobbing like mad. I mean, loud, gasping, ugly sobs. I don't know whether to love you or hate you. It's a somewhat simultaneous thing, I suppose. I often find myself in this situation. Reading these immensely beautiful pieces that invoke such raw emotion, and having it illicit this mingled sense of things. And yet, for some reason unbeknownst to myself, I keep coming back! Perhaps, I'm a tad masochistic. I don't know. What I do know is that I am now rambling... But that can only be expected after what I've just been subjected to. Bravo.
missnerdywings chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is the most amazing, beautiful story I have ever read. You captured them perfectly and had me crying in the first paragraph. Truly magnificent.
5,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »