Reviews for Alone On the Water
Whispi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
ASDJKL:FIEWNIOFOIOPOEFOPOIEFIOAUUGG GHHHHHH I WILL NEVER STOP BEING SAD. ARRRRRGGHHHHH.
woundedbyyou chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
HOP ABOARD THE NOPESTRAIN TO FUCK THAT VILLE
THANKS FOR RUINING ME
ionlyswimbreaststroke chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Beautifully written. You were successful in making me cry (that's never happened while reading a fanfiction) I have no words to describe how amazing this is. Reminds me of when I was watching Reichenbach (sp?) because it makes you feel heartbroken and yet that's not exactly the right feeling. Yup I don't know how I feel at this moment, but its absolutely one of the best fics on this site. You are a very gifted writer, please continue :D
kyo4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was wonderful. I didn't think I was going to cry because I knew what was going to happen, but it still hit me really hard. Thank you for writing it.
Changeling with a Pen chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I was SOBBING as I read this. Full blow, body-shaking weaping, chocking on my cries. My god, this fic was wonderful and hearbreaking, soul shatteringly tragic.
UchiHime chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I was warned that this was utterly heartbreaking, but I had to experience it for my self. Have you ever read something some all encompassing, it draws you in from the first line and by the time you reach the last it's almost a shock to have to pull yourself out of it? A story so realistically portrayed with such word choice and characterization, you're not reading it you're living it, feeling every emotion, hearing every word, counting every moment, experiencing every pain? A story that you're so lost in the world created and so swept up by the emotions you begin to lose yourself and don't even realize you're crying until a tear hits your hand? Stories like that...stories like this are hard to come by. Thank you for sharing it with us.
veronica leigh chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh, God.
The feels.
The hurt.
My heart.
Ow.
I think I love and hate you for writing this at the same time.
I'm literally crying.
If only you knew how rare and telling that little fact is.
Ugggggggh.
I suppose I only have one thing to say -
Respect.
parummortem chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This. Was. Amazing.
I never normally review fanfics, but this one was just too good for me not to. Honestly, just when I thought I'd stopped crying, you made me cry some more. This a fanfic that I'll probably never forget.
Amazing.
Megz
Oxox
WalkInTheDust chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this was wonderfully written. john was very much in character, and so was sherlock. it felt very real too - each word was perfectly used and placed and kind of pierced through the whole of me so that there is just a gaping hole that's screaming 'JOHNLOCK!11!1!' into the darkness. one of my favourite fics ever written; nice work. :D
aoi-himesama chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
dear god. look at all the people you made cry.
I am one of them.
acciotardis chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
PERFECTION. I cried, but so did half of tumblr.
mugglesque chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
oh my god, why

I actually cried, and written work making me display my emotions is terrible. Wonderful.
Same thing.

This was beautiful and terrible and I sort of hate you but it was really, really well written.
CherrieeeL chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Thank u for this...this unparalleled great fanfic...
AquaBurst chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
The most i've cried while reading in a long time. This was so sad yet their interactions between one another are certainly one of the ways that their relationship could come about. Looking at them like this leads to a sad ending because they never really did anything to make their relationship grow or fall apart. This is really good! I hope you do or have a happy story about them, because you did a fantastic job!
tiarna13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh my god I hate you so much right now. I'll probably love you when my emotions have calmed down. But for the time being not so much.
5,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »