Reviews for Alone On the Water
0DestielForever0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So by the end of this I was crying yet I was really happy too? I loved how you used his case files to turn John into a Consulting detective. I do feel like there's a little hole in my heart though. Amazingly well written, fantastic job. I loved it.
rachelracer chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
YOU
YOU
YOU HORRIBLE PERSON AND BEAUTIFUL THING YOU
JUST JUST MY EMOTIONS ;A;
WHAT EMOTIONS?! YOU JUST UNMADE THEM ALL
I'M JUST AN EMPTY SHELL RIGHT NOW
IDK IF I'LL GET THROUGH THIS
THAT. WAS. EMOTIONALLY. TEARING.
A. BEAUTIFUL. MASTERPIECE.
Maryportia chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, talk about tearing the invisible seam! I am so heartbroken right now, just like everyone else I cannot stop crying. You are an amazing writer, I am going to have to go back and watch both series for the millionth time again just to reassure myself that this didn't really happen! You have broken my heart, well done though.
inactive22222 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm just going to take a few minutes and cry my eyes out.

This was sad, but in a good way. Like whoa.
ZogioAndtheGLEE chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh my, THIS IS NOT OKAY! *sobs uncontrollably*
Other than that this is AMAZINGLY written and certainly the best JohnLock fic i have read. You depict them just so perfectly.

DAMN THESE FEELS! :'(
Jampot chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
The tears will not stop.
mollie chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I am crying, so hard. I hope you know that this basically ripped my heart out and torn it into tiny pieces. But, I guess you could say, torn apart in a good way? I just, so many emotions, and so many feelings and just- blahhhhh. I love it so much, yet hate it at the same time. ((But I have read it multiple times and it still makes me cry, so I guess that speaks for itself)) this is amazing, and quite frankly, you know how to tear apart a person soul(but always in a good way, always.)
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Harsh. ._. But brilliant either ways.
irishflute chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I'm sure I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said, but I just HAD to tell you how amazingly wonderful this story is. Truly beautiful. It has such deep emotional resonance. You portray all of the characters incredibly well - it's easy to picture the story taking place on screen. Your writing is exceptional, as well - I love your style! Thank you.
The Manic Magician chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That last line was a solid punch in the gut. Magnificent, magnificent.
Sanne chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is such a great story and I'm currently bawling my eyes out. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh my poor heart.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I'm like seriously crying right now...This was perfection. Heart wrenching perfection.
Barbs - Criatividade Zero chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
That was amazing, it was the first time I've ever cried so much while reading a fic, you are an amazing writer, the emotion you put in the characters was just incredible.
Charlie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Tears streaming down my face.. Aw man, so emotional! The build up to his death.. Asdfghjklajshsmsnak! D:
5,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 205 .. Last Next »