Reviews for Alone On the Water
The hardest I've ever cried for a fanfiction. This tore my heart to pieces
iam1984locked chapter 1 . 2/15
This is my fifth time clicking on this fanfic and I can't even reread it before I review because I know that I won't be able to see the screen after I'm finished.
One of the best pieces of writing I've ever read.
TheGutsyWolf chapter 1 . 2/14
It hurts, It hurt so much. What a fantastic piece of fiction but my god why does it have to hurt so much when reading it.
onelittledreamer chapter 1 . 2/14
I am speechless. That was beautiful. Heartbreaking, but beautiful.
Thanks for making me cry, I appreciate it. In case you couldn't tell that was sarcasm and I hate you
I can't stop crying. Why , why must it end so sadly? This is to much sadness , I'm drowning in my own tears.
Mrs Bipolar chapter 1 . 2/11
Este jodido fic me rompió el corazón como de ochenta formas diferentes. Dios santo, es terriblemente triste y entiendo por completo por qué tanta gente lo adora. Hacía mucho que un fic no me hacía llorar de verdad y cuando leí este, ahí me tenías, luchando con las lágrimas que no me dejaban ver para poder seguir leyendo. Es terrible; te romperá el corazón sí o sí.

La relación de Sherlock y John fue absolutamente perfecta, cada personaje fue totalmente IC. La verdad, no tengo mucho que decir porque el fic en sí deja sin palabras. Desde el primer hasta el último detalle fueron geniales, perfectamente tristes, y de nuevo te digo que mereces una ovación de pie por la relación de Sherlock y John. Fluyó natural, al igual que el desarrollo de los personajes. Me parece que es un fic que merece ser leído por todo el fandom. Vale completamente la pena; con gusto dejo que me rompas el corazón.

La última línea terminó de matar lo único vivo que quedó en mí después de leer el fic.

Se va a favoritos. ¡Saludos!
PockyWarlord chapter 1 . 2/10
Really good! Is great!
Rachael chapter 1 . 2/8
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It was super emotional and the Johnlock was not forced in straight away. Amazing! This author has amazing talent.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 2/7
That was ... beautiful. And heartbreaking. But so beautiful.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/6
amazing story
BadWolf63 chapter 1 . 2/4
Oh god. I don't think that I have ever read a fanfic that made me cry that much. That was amazing writing and I applaud you for it. I look forward to reading some of your other work.
YamiFix chapter 1 . 1/29
I clicked the review button, and stared at the empty box for a while trying to think of what to say. This story has been so incredibly difficult to read. I actually had to stop reading half way through and continue a little later. Stopping the tears long enough to read the next paragraph was challenging. You have a gift for writing with the purpose of destroying the reader's emotions. This story was heartbreaking and it felt so incredibly real. "Angst like whoa" indeed
Lena chapter 1 . 1/28