Reviews for Alone On the Water
You made me cry...
Absolutely brilliant
NadiyaC chapter 1 . 7/13
You made me cry...
You don't know how hard it is to make me cry.
It's extremely hard.
Impossible... until you hit me with THIS.
I HAVE BEEN CRYING MY ARSE OFF SINCE... FOREVER. So, thanks for that misery I just had to endure. Though, I must congratulate you - you made me cry (still mind boggled by this fact). Continue writing my wayward son/daughter...
Clear-Colors chapter 1 . 7/13
I honestly cried through the whole thing. So sad and honestly beautiful, my chest hurts from sobbing. This broke me.
God. I've already reviewed here, so I don't know if it will let me again, but here goes. I am in awe of this story. I write for a creative writing competition in Ohio, so I would like to say that I know what good writing looks like. This story grabs you, pulls you under, and never lets you go. I have adopted this as a more canonical death than anything in the actual Sherlock Holmes novella/television shows. Any other fanfiction I read, any other show that I watch, my brain places them as having happened prior to this story. I applaud you. Your imagery is fantastic, your description of emotions has made me cry more than once. Keep writing. The fanfiction community needs more authors like you.
WillowRosenberg31 chapter 1 . 7/10
This was beautifully written and made me a blubbering mess. I've lost someone very close to me recently and this just reminded me so much of that. Thank you for writing this, it's amazing.
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 1 . 7/2
You are a cruel writer. All I wanted was a fluffy sick Sherlock fic and then I read the description thinking how bad can it really be. Now I'm crying like there's no tomorrow with a stuffed nose and blurry vision. You are an excelent writer.
Oh my gosh. Wow. So good but so sad.
hope.e.atkinson chapter 1 . 6/27
You wrote this story awhile ago, but in case you still read these comments I want you to know that after a long debate on if I really wanted to read this angst filled story at the top of the list on the site with the most favorites that I'm extremely glad I read it. Your writing is phenomenal and most definitely had me crying. Thank you so much for writing this. Stay amazing and I hope life treats you well.
ToadsArePurdy chapter 1 . 6/21
Dude, I'm not even in this fandom, but this is absolutely fantastic. Love the way you write and are able to get the reader to feel all the feels.
Rose chapter 1 . 6/15
This has wounded me deeply... wonderful writing and story, but now I'm sobbing with a pint of ice-cream. Darn it.
Ushallnotpass chapter 1 . 6/14
this fanfiction is the one which made me cry the most in my life to be honest it was so great and I dont know what to say that hasn't be said already
i usually pride myself in the fact that fancictions can't make me cry. i cannot say the same after reading this. not sure if i should thank you for blessing me with this or tell you to go to hell. this was a beautifully crafted story.
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 6/2
very nice...(I'm not flaming it...but I didn't like the kissing part...my opinion though, it didn't hurt my emotions though when he died.) grrr. so sad! Good job...it was a very fleeting way to write, it worked well with this.
alittlelillium chapter 1 . 5/29
FUCKING HEARTBREAKING. goddamn i am crying so hard right now. but so good.
5,454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »