Reviews for Alone On the Water
A writer chapter 1 . 6/20
Holy Hell.
taylork8834 chapter 1 . 6/19
I cry every time I read this well written, sensitive and powerful story, in which the characters we know and love so well face their last challenge together. Powerfully written by a true fan. Excellent.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/19
I had to take several breaks along the way because of all the tears.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm crying... why? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Seriously, I swore I would never ever read JohnLock, and now you've ruined it and sucked me into it and I hate you.

Write more.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/16
I'm pretty sure this is the first Fanfiction that made me cry. Wowza.
i bawled like a baby like everything hurts
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/11
Wow.

I am sobbing into my tea right now.

This is brilliantly written and I loved every word of it. I'm crap at writing reviews but I hope that I get across that this is the best Johnlock angst fic I have ever read.
parallel.universe.in.my.hand chapter 1 . 5/30
I don't think I have ever cried after reading any story or watching any movie and I am a big fan of angsty, full of heart ache stories.
but this, this little piece of story made me cry like I have never before.
at one point I was just sitting in front of my laptop, with my specs in my hand and bawling my eyes out.
the sentiments in the story are so pure, so heart wrenching- it's almost unbearable. at one point I just felt like leaving the story in between and going away. my poor heart
anyways thankyou for writing such a beautiful story.
UnMorceauDeVerre chapter 1 . 5/30
Just want to say thank you for making me cry like that. This is beautiful, beautiful, as I can't say. I'm French, and there are still things I don't really understand but I can tell you it is beautiful. My heart is actually broken into pieces but thank you anyway.
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 5/29
This was really touching. Great read!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/26
I am absolutely aching now. Haven't stopped crying since Molly appeared, could hardly read for the tears at some points, but what I really want is a proper cathartic sobbing fit - the noisy kind that just isn't appropriate. Genuinely one of the most moving fics I've ever read. And the skin of my nose now hurts from wiping and blowing it so much. You've turned me into a sopping mess!
Cinderblaze chapter 1 . 5/25
John is the next Sherlock.
I'm dead right now
Yeah
K
SEE YOU SHERLOCK
Jade chapter 1 . 5/23
One of the best fanfics I have ever read. Made me cry. Amazing, well done. 3
Anna Scott chapter 1 . 5/20
NOOO :'( all my feels have been smashed into tiny pieces
maowarrior chapter 1 . 5/19
NO! Why would you write something like that? This is amazing. But WHYY?
5,270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »