Reviews for Alone On the Water
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story is so sad, it made me cry. It's hard to watch someone you love dying.
Sherlock will always be in John's heart.
Puffalo10 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is probably my third time reading this since I first discovered it, and I think I cry more each time. This is beautiful, and utterly brilliant, and I applaud you.
Kirbster12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You've killed me...This is the first fanfic that actually made me cry. Sorry for lack of thorough review,but I can't think happy at the moment.
flayne chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I feel so numb after reading it.

How did you get the idea to write this?
Clockwork Silver chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Why? How did you actually manage to sit there and write this peice of...

...total brilliance?

You wrote the characters so damn well but THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE!

Love it, hate it, can't make up my mind but, I have to give you credit for sheer amazingness
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
You are a fanfiction legend. I haven’t cried when reading a fanfiction in a long time and well, let’s just say my streak ended.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is the only Sherlock fanfiction that has ever made ne cry. I just reread it after several months and it still affected me like it did the first time I read it. Truly haunting, and devastating.
ZarinaRomanoff chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was literally the saddest fan fic I have ever read. I was literally sobbing. It was so beautiful and tragic. I applaud you.
Lady Annaline chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I know you get these reviews all the time, but I barely ever review so... I do believe that I am close to tears. It was beautifully written and very believable and a lovely story, though it did very little to cheer me up after doing lots of Physics Coursework!

It was the last line that choked me up completely though. So sad
Keatinge chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I read this because so many people in the fandom have read this. This story has become a very important piece in Sherlockian literature.

Many people review this and say that they hated it, or they hate you, but I think this was utterly brilliant. As much as I cried heavily for the majority of it, this was absolutely beautiful. The characters were always the characters, they never strayed from how we know them. Each little connection was perfect. The heterosexual life partners is the perfect way of describing them.

This was absolutely brilliant. I am in awe. Yes it was depressing, but in being able to make so many people admit their tears you must know how perfect this is. Thank you.
Sociopathic-Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I hate you.

I hate this story.

I hate my life.

I have tears streaming down my face, and if you ever, ever publish something, no matter the subject, I want you to message me because you are now my favorite author.

Salutations, a 14 year old Sherlockian.
cheekbonesandcurls chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I just cried in geography. In class! This is fantastic! I can only wish to write like this! Well
Lost Poe chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
*Sobs Grossly into her tea* OMG! I have never cried so much over a fanfic before! ;3; it was very well written though, loved it through my tears!
starkidranger chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
By far my favourite Sherlock story. This was so moving, I actually have tears running down my face as I write this. Their emotions were so palpable and even so, just the idea of them being separated before their ready is one of the saddest things I can come up with at the moment. The last part, where he is consulting with Sherlock, killed me. I full on sobbed during that part. Almost too well done.
Mo chapter 1 . 6/25/2012