Reviews for Alone On the Water
Ocean of thoughts chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I'm now reduced to a sobbing is just absolutely heartbreaking but beautiful at the same time.

He nods. "I suppose in some sense, I am fortunate."

"Fortunate? How?"

"I do get to spend the rest of my life with you."

I am undone.

My heart did get to spend the rest of his life with my Sherlock emotions are coming back again.
rowenaravenclaw94 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I honestly don't know what to say. I've never been moved to tears by a fanfic before. This is so beautiful and so sad and just... yeah. I don't know what to say.
onne chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
What the hell-this is so good, and so sad, and-what the hell.
Ah, I'm crying, oh my god I'm crying because its too sad. But your writing is very good, and it's really obvious your great at making people turn into an emotional wreck through this amazing piece of writing.
Calimora chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This fic makes me cry every time.
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh it was so sad and perfect. You captured the relationship that the two of them had so wonderfully and the heartbreak of one without the other. I especially loved how you included how they really are one and the same. You don't think of just Sherlock or just John, it's always sherlock-and-john John-and-Sherlock. The last line, the one about being the only consulting detective in the world still gave me such chills.
Eva chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Jesus fucking christ, this is like Reichenbach all over again. Except it's inside my head so it's even worse. Or better. Whatever. This is fucking fantastic and you deserve some sort of twisted medel for making me cry this hard.
Hamish chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is so sad and so well written. I hate you and I love you. I hope one day my writing can make others feel like this makes me feel. Thank you
The Derpy Derpbender chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I'm literally crying right now.
Damelia Evenshire chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This should be considered cruelty. The fact that this exists is a true tragedy...
...and I still love it.
It's well written, the plot is fantastic and it still ALMOST made me cry.
Congratulations.
This is the saddest story I've ever read.
lovinglyadored chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I think you have killed me.
emi-emi-emi chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Just so fucking beautiful.
Ereenu chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I don't know if I must congratulate you on this fanfiction or just say I hate you... I will not be very original by telling you it was an amazing work that you did by writing this text, but that's true. It's really, really, really amazing !

I don't often cry when I read a fanfiction (actually, I'm not sure I've already cried reading a fanfiction) but yours made me really cry. It was awfully sad but also really moving. You didn't do too much, it was simple and sound (sound ? I'm not sure that's the right word...), just enough to touch without falling in melodramatic style.
Because of all that, I'm letting you this review, trying to write it in a good English (I'm French, so sorry if I make mistakes) with my dictionnary on the knees. I read en French translation but I wanted to congralute you in the original text because it was really amazing (I've already said it, but it's true !). So I tell you again "Bravo" and thank you for sharing this text.

Have a nice day,

Ereenu.
teito13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
OMG! i'm crying so much from this. it's so beautiful and sad.
Gregres94 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
oh my god... just, oh god... even my mum Is worried of how much I'm crying... this has been... the death of me, jesus... and, well congratulations, I've never read such a complete and touching fic, and I really don't know how I got to it so late... thank you, I thank you with my entire heart for writing it... I'm definitely going to translate it into italian for a friend of mine, even if there's already that version online... I'll never forget it, I swear... thank you so much again...
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
The only time I've ever legitimately cried over a fic. This is superb. Perfect characterization and perfect tone. One of the best fics I've ever read. Thank you for writing this.
5,498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »