Reviews for Alone On the Water
anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
P.S. I should also probably add that I am in love with your Author's Note.
yavin4 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Thank you so much for this. Yeah, it made me cry, not only because it was sad, but because it was so awesome.
bookloverforeverandever chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh holy cow I needed a good cry today and this certainly provided it. Loud sobbing actually. So sad and beautiful. Now must go find something fluffy with a happy ending.
Kenzie chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was heart-breakingly amazing. I cried, no joke hahah
Lazy.Admiral chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Managed to not start bawling until the very last line. Very touching, explores John's grief without overstating it. Beautiful.
jesusisback chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I am actually crying right now. I always hate the first person because its such a personal perspective and most people mess it up, but this, oh god this was just beautiful and heart-wrenching
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
MY EMOTIONS! MY EMOTIONS OH MYGID I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING.

This is the most hauntingly beautiful thing I'mve ever read. I swear I'm crying, and I mean it. I've mever cried with a fanfic before. And it's not only that, it goes deeper than crying. I fell in love with this fic when I saw a video on Youtube about it, but I didn't want to read it because I thought it'd be a long, drawn out fic. However, I finally read it, and I'm not sorry, though I swear this fic has opened a new world of angst for me. The length is just perfect, and you write beautifully, almost lirically, the words just seem to flow and fill me with such sorrow, but a different kind of sorrow. I love this fic so much, I can't even explain it.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for this incredible piece of writing, really, thank you
kakashinaruto.jummasaur chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
this is beautiful, heart wrenching and tear jerking you are amazing. thankyou for this.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This broke my heart! Just brilliant!
city-wall chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I haven't read all too many fanfics, but I've read some of the most popular ones. And let me tell you - yours may very well be the best of all. You have me weeping and shaking like a frightened little puppy; this was magnificent. Thank you.

Sincerely, my sweater sleeves are stained with pitiful amounts of snot right now.
Gabi1994 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Fanfic, movies, books, fictions, histories, biographies, don't make me cry. this was worthy of a tear or two. exceptional writing. exquisite, but not overdone. you didn't tug on heart strings or bring out sentimentalism. my thanks, it was bittersweet and lovely in every way
OodIsGood chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I have no words for how brilliant this is. I think whether you're a fan of Sherlock or not, this story is beautiful and it is definitely worth the read. And if you are into Sherlock, it just make the experience that much more intense. I hardy ever cry over stories, but this had me sobbing by the end. So, so, beautiful.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Such a great fic! Made me cry like a baby...
JumpingWolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so horribly painful to read. I'm crying as I write this, and hoping that I will never ever come into a situation like this, because I would not be able to handle it like John did. Please, please, please don't let any of my close friends get into these situations.

Thank you for writing this, it was amazing in it's own way. I loved it and hated.

Love,

JW.
FallOutGrl02 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
... Yes. And no at the same time! IT'S SO SAD BUT IT'S SO CUTE AT THE SAME TIME! D: I just.. Oh lawrd. This was THE best Johnlock fic I have ever read. Ever. Actually, strike that. It's the best SHERLOCK fic I've ever read! The emotions and the way you have John reading people's faces as it all goes down! I totally loved Anderson JUST because he continued to be an a-hole for Sherlock's sake!

And then Mycroft! T_T And when John could see fear in Sherlock's eyes after he took the pills... That's when I lost it! Seriously, this is so beautifully written and I just LOVE YOU. I'm sure you already know how great you are! I mean... This has got over 1000 reviews and it's a one-shot! Oh lawrd.. BLESS THIS STORY! And enjoy getting favorited!
4,998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »