Reviews for Alone On the Water
starkidranger chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
By far my favourite Sherlock story. This was so moving, I actually have tears running down my face as I write this. Their emotions were so palpable and even so, just the idea of them being separated before their ready is one of the saddest things I can come up with at the moment. The last part, where he is consulting with Sherlock, killed me. I full on sobbed during that part. Almost too well done.
Mo chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
呜呜呜...虐的我小心肝都要碎一地了,但死亡并不意味着爱终结了,不是吗?
Kayfoo chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I just had to stop by and mention that this is my favorite Sherlock fic, and definitely tied at number one as the best fanfiction I've ever read. Now, I might be a sucker for pain, but I could read this again and again and still cry each time. I love recommending this story, and thank you for writing it.
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
wow, just, wow. That last line...amazing. i'm speechless
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
wow, just, wow. That last line...amazing. i'm speechless
PrinceOfPans chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I've read this so many times and I will continue to read it over and over. Why do I want to make myself sad?
Anna C chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is fucking good! i cried so hard and i'm still crying! God bless you for this fanfic!
Morganel chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
So my sister brought be here, she started talking about "THIS HORRIBLY PERFECT TRAGIC FANFIC" and started crying just talking about it, so we had ice cream and she told be how sad she was a from reading the perfection of this story. She sent me the link and I agree completely. I loved this and I was crying since Mycroft came to see Sherlock. Beautifully written. Fabulous job.
Summer chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh god...this is the best thing...It made me cry.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Absolutely heartbreaking. Perfection. Loved this.
Tiki O'Toole chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
My heart.

I have never sobbed this hard after reading something. Ever.

WHY.
AbigailKinney4life chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow, I don't know what to say, this story was absolutely incredible. I'm crying so much, it was so real and so tragic and yet so beautiful. I can't even put into words how I feel after reading this...I'm stunned. This was stunning. You are incredibly talented, this was a real pleasure to read x
Thecrazyladydownthestreet chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I must say this never before I have wanted to kill such a talented writer. I am sitting in my living room sobbing because of this story. I don't review story often, and I think that your story is the fifth I have reviewed. You had me in tears not even half way point of the story. I just want to say keep up the most brilliant work.
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm not even into the Sherlock fandom. My friend recommended this to me. But I swear I cried so hard when I read this. It's gorgeously heartbreaking. You just about tore up my soul there. Great job in leaving me in pieces, along with 1,600 people.
ptarn chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I've read this story three times now. Three times. Each time I say I won't read it again. Each time I say I won't, I can't, I won't subject myself to the sadness once more. And yet I do. Because this, it's so beautiful. So sad, but so beautiful. The way you describe Sherlock's decline, his fears, and how you let him become human in his last few days... It's marvelous to read. Astonishing. I can feel him dying, I can feel his fear, his despair, the hesitation when he's taken the pills, when he feels he'll truly die... It touches the same fear inside of me, the fear every human has at at least one point in his or her life, the fear of knowing that one day your eyes won't open again, that you won't draw breath, that you won't think, won't feel, that you'll cease to exist. It's so frightening, so terrifying... and yet I keep reading this story.

And then the end, the end in which John fills in for Sherlock, knowing that he'll never be as good, but doing it to keep him alive, to fill the space that was left by his friend's passing. His friend. Yes. His friend. The relationship you describe is unique. It's not romantic, not physical. It just is. I applaud you. And I wish I could write stories that were as moving as this. Thank you for sharing this with the world, and unlike you I do think this should be shared, even with the show runners (although I won't be the one to do it, because I respect your wishes, even though I don't understand them).

Again, thank you for sharing this with us. I'll be reading it again.
5,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »