Reviews for Alone On the Water
harmonyhelms chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Fantastic story! I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life. IDK if you've heard about this but Sherlockology and MX publishing have teamed up with The Undershaw Preservation Trust, and they're creating a book of Fan created Sherlock stories to publish to raise money to save the house. You should consider submitting this. Here's the link with more info :) Seriously consider it post/21316680403/sherlock-short-story-undershaw-book
Anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Wait, this has an F-bomb and terminal illness. Why is is rated K?
Anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Holy crap, this has a lot of reviews.
TheFirstMrsHummel chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
New to the Sherlock fandom and this was quite an introduction.

I'm making high-pitched noises that only dogs can hear, interspersed with gross, loud sobbing that has my family wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

Incredible story. Incredible writing.
fdsufnwqlufneacwd chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I read this a little while ago and thought it was absolutely wonderful! Well written and it made me tear up! Some time later I watched the film Third Star, and (spoiler alert!) I instantly thought of this story when James asked his friends to "help" him. Was that film an inspiration to you, or did you think of this plot-line on your own? Sorry if this question has already been asked, I'm just curious. It's happened to me before where I've written a story and then years or months later seen a trailer on television which is eerily like the story I'd finished long ago!
Pavid chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm crying. Of course I'm crying. Who didn't cry when they read this? So much congratulations for writing such an incredibly fantastic story. (':
Zacha chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
How dare you make me cry through the entire story. I stand now and clap. Brilliant.
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You probably get this a lot and I'm sure I'm just white noise but I have to say this story made me cry. Not many Ff stories do that but this one has.

I'm glad you didn't make them, like, get together at the end. They were more-than-friends until 'the end' which I think is very realistic. As for how you ended the story, I loved it. I love the idea of John taking over, it's just brilliant.

You have written a great, touching story. Thank you.
ocfan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
speechless...that story was beyond all words...amazing! it was like a stab in the
xThornyRosex chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
OH MY GOD. I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE. THAT IS THE SINGULAR BEST PIECE OF FICTION I HAVE EVER READ. Stories don't touch me - this one did. I can't even express with words- Jus-Jus-

I can't even-

I love this.
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I would just like to tell you that while I found this by complete accdent, I am absolutely gutted at the moment. It's raw, it's deep and it's nearly made me cry in the middle of a yoga class I'm not participating in. The sheer emotion you portrayed in those last few minutes of his life were just incredible. I loved this; I really did.

Thank you so much for this; it's really a beautiful thing.

Orestes Fallen chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I hope you're happy

I hope you're happy now

I hope you're happy how you've hurt my soul forever

I hope you think you're clever

I hope you're happy

I hope you're happy, you!

I hope you're proud how you can kill me deep inside

'Cause some of me just died...

You have made me use a lifetime's supply of tears. fvkhfshbshb. This was amazing.
crissblissforever chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
GAHHH! T.T You amazing being! I usually dont cry when reading 's a first time for everything huh? You are extraordinary.
Anzu Kanichi chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I hope you know that I just used up my month's supply of tears. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF.

In all seriousness, though, this is just so well-written. I could hear the characters saying these lines, which doesn't happen often for me. Amazing work.
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I told myself I wouldn't cry when I read this. I failed miserably. I am sobbing. I had to stop reading at least four times to pull myself together and be able to see the screen
5,113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »