Reviews for Alone On the Water
Lady Lake97 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh gosh... Thanks for making me cry... That was brilliant though, I've got to hand it to you. You know it seems almost wrong that something so random like a brain tumor could be the thing that takes out the great Sherlock Holmes. To be truthful, I think him taking the pill himself was very in character. It means he got to be himself until the very end.

Anyway, I loved this, although now I'm goin to go start sobbing into my pillow for the rest of the night... Nice job!
Belle D'Arcy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is the saddest fanfic I have ever read! I couldn't stop crying the whole time. I looked myself in the mirror and my reflection scared the sh*t out of me - I have never looked so awful in my life. And yet, I feel great - Sherlock is still here, all this was just a nightmare. Thank you! Thank you for giving new meaning to the 'death of Sherlock Holmes'. I never knew I would cry so much for a fictional character. Thank you. Bless you.
Rebel-of-Spades chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Words cannot aptly describe what this did to me. I am a blubbering mess, and you are brilliant. Thank you for sharing this.
Anne chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I simply can not even.
SammyGetMePie chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Gah! All these feels! This was so sad it is not even possible. This is the first story I have ever cried at and that is saying a lot as I have read close to a billion fanfics. Your writing style is amazing and I have no critisisms. Pure awesomeness.
Confused-Little-Mind chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I hate you i hate you i hate you

But

I love you i love you i love you

This is brilliantly heart-breaking, i havent sobbed like this since watching the Reichenbach episode.
MaryAuksi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
i would like to agree with the person who reviewed last - keeping characters "in character" is difficult when it comes to "Sherlock" (especially Sherlock himself) and you did a brilliant job. this was such a beautiful story, even though tragic and heartbreaking, it was still beautiful.
KaiNDove chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oof, God.

Well you already know this is heartbreaking, so I'm not going to tell you that. Brilliantly well thought out piece. Everyone was perfectly in character, which, I think, is rather difficult in this fandom, all things considered.
ConsiousCare chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh god. This story. I've been bawling since the first paragraph. There is nothing more to say.
Shenanigoat chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I don't think I possess the ability to formulate anything close to a proper review. I am speechless.

I have never in my life cried so much because of a story. While reading it, I found myself pressed against the wall in the corner of my bed, sobbing and sniffling so hard that my mom came into my room and asked me what on Earth was wrong.

I'm not exaggerating, I'm really not. And the worst part was when John kissed Sherlock. I almost couldn't handle it. I wanted to explode or something, I don't even know. So. Many. Feelings.

So dear author, as you definitely already know, you are amazing. You have written a fanfiction beyond the limits of flawless emotion-triggering plot and language.

Thank you.

This fandom O U.
dying-here chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
How could you. How could you? Oh god it's beautiful, but nothing has ever made me cry like that. At the kiss I actually had to push away from the computer and curl up on the couch, sobbing. I'm still barely composing myself, the tear trails are drying and uncomfortable, but god if that didn't hurt.

Still very beautiful and touching, but I don't think I'll ever be able to read it again. I don't think I could take it.
Cicada with Pen chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was beautifully written. I read it three times, and cried harder each time.
Anksenamoon chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
So sad but it s beautiful :(((((
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was the first Sherlock fanfic that I ever read, and it was beautiful. Thank you.

It made me cry...it's so hard to see Sherlock like that, even if it is just in description.
eisamiller88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I am literally sobbing. Very well written. Thank you!
5,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »