Reviews for Alone On the Water
Alice639 chapter 1 . 7/3
Why did i read this!? I hate Johnlock! Yes this story was good and sad but Johnlock ruined everything for me!
Rhoda smith chapter 1 . 7/3
When the writer writes a angstly story that plunges ( like a dagger) into your heart and TWIST JUST RIGHT
MiaGhost chapter 1 . 7/1
This absolutely destroys me every time, and i'm not sure i've ever said so.

But it breaks me into little pieces and i can barely see the end for tears but i read it anyway.

It's beautiful, and heart-wrenching and so bitterly perfect i can't even feel anything other than the heartbreak.
vellichorian chapter 1 . 6/30
IM GONNA FUCKING CRY I JUST REREAD THIS AND ITS SO FUCKING LOVELY AND PERFECT AND HEARTBREAKING THIS IS THE WORST I LOVE YOU
OH MY GOD THAT IS NOT OK
Shxrlxck.hxlmxs chapter 1 . 6/24
Good god everytime I read this story I bawl my eyes out, this is by far the best story I've read in my whole life.
loserfuckincentral chapter 1 . 6/23
god okay I just fucking died
Oh my lord. This killed me. Worst then when I read Twist and Shout for the Supernatural Fandom. It is really well written. Well thought out. But I literally could not breath. I could hardly see to finish it, for all the tears. Your gift of story and the ability to write it out is a blessing. I'm glad I have happened upon your story. But good Lord almighty. You killed me.
I read this like 5 times and I still cry
SixPastMidnight chapter 1 . 6/21
I hate you. I hate you. I hate life...
This made me cry. I hate it. It was beautiful.
A writer chapter 1 . 6/20
Holy Hell.
taylork8834 chapter 1 . 6/19
I cry every time I read this well written, sensitive and powerful story, in which the characters we know and love so well face their last challenge together. Powerfully written by a true fan. Excellent.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/19
I had to take several breaks along the way because of all the tears.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm crying... why? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Seriously, I swore I would never ever read JohnLock, and now you've ruined it and sucked me into it and I hate you.

Write more.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/16
I'm pretty sure this is the first Fanfiction that made me cry. Wowza.
5,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »