Reviews for Alone On the Water
Veri chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
Beautiful story. I was crying. Thank you
E chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
Why did you have to spoil it with love? It was perfect otherwise.
Salem-Meow1576 chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
I didn’t think I was gonna cry, but I was so wrong...
Rassha Haque chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
The last time i cried this bad was also in Sherlock's "death"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
一文入坑
Sad chapter 1 . 1/18/2021
This is so freaking sad
Deku chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
This got recommended to me by a friend who's been in the johnlock fandom for a while, and this was one of the few she gave me to read. Mind you this was the 3rd on the list right after two good and funny stories. The betrayal is immense and will not be forgotten. Regardless, this is was just so absolutely heart wrenching to get through. With my throat closing, eyes blurring and nose preparing for an ugly sob. I did back away for an hour to come back more composed in order to not be overwhelmed, but I can tell that I'll be treasureing this one till the end of time.
Druid.1013 chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
I saw the comments but thought it couldn't have been that bad. I was wrong, this one hurt. it's was amazingly beautiful tho
1WishYouWould chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
I cry every time like every time
mailformisc9089 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
beautifully written. I cried throughout and my husband got scared as he didn't know what I was reading. thank you for this story
ElflingoftheShire chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
My throat's gotten so tight it hurts and I can't swallow, and my eyes are wet. Thank you so much for this, it's so sad, and it's so well-written, and so sad, and so beautifully imagined, and so sad, and the character's are just perfect. I loved it.
Avery.Micheal chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
I love this so much. Such good writing and such a good storyline. I was crying hysterically the whole time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
How many years has it been. And this fic still makes me cry so bad. Holy shit.
MapleRose150 chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Oh my gosh, I am actually crying. It's been a while since anything I read could make me cry, but this was absolutely, beautifully heartbreaking. Truly a masterpiece.
FictionalMemes chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
I am absolutely sobbing right now. Sure, I've read a couple stories that have made me tear up or cry a little but never like this. You've really captured so much emotion in every word. Thank you for taking your time to write this and keep up the amazing work.
5,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »