Reviews for Alone On the Water
This is beautiful story. Thank you for the journey.
Kayleigh Beall chapter 1 . 3/8
I've wanted to review this fic for a while, but I've never been able to find the right words. I still can't, so I'll tell you a story instead.

Recently, I was at a Hannibal convention in London. While I was waiting in an autograph queue, I heard someone across from me saying the words, "the saddest fanfic ever," and immediately thought of this fic. I was about to ask them which fic they meant, as I presumed from where we were that it must be a Hannibal fic. But before I had the chance, I then heard the words, "Still the only one in the world." (And the sounds of sad fangirl wailing)

I just thought you might like to know how famous this fic seems to have become.
Dante'Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/22
I am not okay with this. Thanks for posting though.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow, I am utterly gutted. Well done.
"Still the only one in the world."
That last line made my stomach drop and my heart shatter. Oh my lord. Whoever wrote this, A) you have a gift, please write professionally because I want MORE OF THIS, B) this fic was NOT OKAy but also it was so so so good and so right. Very accurate. And C) does anyone know medical protocol for uncontrollable sobbing, because I can't stop. I'm doing that ugly cry thing where you like breathe in and you're like *gasp gasp gasp* "I *gasp* can- *gasp gasp* 't sto- *gasp* p *gasp gasp*"
vanshikakumar423 chapter 1 . 2/18
God it was so heartbreaking but believe me I have never read such a great and beautiful fanfiction ever... Hats off to you
The hardest I've ever cried for a fanfiction. This tore my heart to pieces
iam1984locked chapter 1 . 2/15
This is my fifth time clicking on this fanfic and I can't even reread it before I review because I know that I won't be able to see the screen after I'm finished.
One of the best pieces of writing I've ever read.
TheGutsyWolf chapter 1 . 2/14
It hurts, It hurt so much. What a fantastic piece of fiction but my god why does it have to hurt so much when reading it.
onelittledreamer chapter 1 . 2/14
I am speechless. That was beautiful. Heartbreaking, but beautiful.
Thanks for making me cry, I appreciate it. In case you couldn't tell that was sarcasm and I hate you
I can't stop crying. Why , why must it end so sadly? This is to much sadness , I'm drowning in my own tears.
Mrs Bipolar chapter 1 . 2/11
Este jodido fic me rompió el corazón como de ochenta formas diferentes. Dios santo, es terriblemente triste y entiendo por completo por qué tanta gente lo adora. Hacía mucho que un fic no me hacía llorar de verdad y cuando leí este, ahí me tenías, luchando con las lágrimas que no me dejaban ver para poder seguir leyendo. Es terrible; te romperá el corazón sí o sí.

La relación de Sherlock y John fue absolutamente perfecta, cada personaje fue totalmente IC. La verdad, no tengo mucho que decir porque el fic en sí deja sin palabras. Desde el primer hasta el último detalle fueron geniales, perfectamente tristes, y de nuevo te digo que mereces una ovación de pie por la relación de Sherlock y John. Fluyó natural, al igual que el desarrollo de los personajes. Me parece que es un fic que merece ser leído por todo el fandom. Vale completamente la pena; con gusto dejo que me rompas el corazón.

La última línea terminó de matar lo único vivo que quedó en mí después de leer el fic.

Se va a favoritos. ¡Saludos!
PockyWarlord chapter 1 . 2/10