Reviews for Alone On the Water
petertomywendy chapter 1 . 2/24
An absolutely beautiful work of fiction that has left me speechless and in tears. I'm unsure of what to say as you've completely turned me to a pile of emotional mush. You're writing style is exquist and you're right on point with their characters.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23
Are you Moriarty? Because you burned the heart out of me
Rasiaa chapter 1 . 2/22
What an incredible story. I love it probably as much as I hate it. It really touched me.
steve chapter 1 . 2/20
I wanted to write simple 'feels' or something like that but in the middle i started to cry so much 'feels' wasn't enough. I have a horrible headache right now. And i am now going to google it to check if it's translated into my native language.
EveryVillianIsLemons2.0 chapter 1 . 2/19
I am currently crying, there is a pain in my chest that won't go away and you're the one who put it there. I'm sure Sherlock loved John back
Luna chapter 1 . 2/19
The last two sentences.

The last section.

The whole damn thing.

I know you wrote this ages ago but I need to review this. It's absolutely beautiful and amazing and you have such a gift for writing.
MrsMusicAddict chapter 1 . 2/19
I just don't know what to say. I happened to bump into this, and I don't even know if I regret it. I'm sitting here, 2:15am, bawling my eyes out. This is beautiful, but heartbreaking. I don't think my heart will heal anytime soon. Wow, this was.. I really am speechless.

Great job, but I can't help but think: What is wrong with you, for you to write this for our torture, hahaha?

Truly loved it. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again when I need it, no matter how much I'll hate that after I finish it again, hehe!
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 2/18
I want to write a review, but I don't know what to say that hasn't been said before. Just keep writing, will you? Please?
echi.zala chapter 1 . 2/17
it's so... i can't say, i just..
GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! 3 3 _ 3 3
Emily chapter 1 . 2/17
I made the mistake of reading this again.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 2/16
you made my cry...
congratulations, this was fantastic ;)
Vanessa Holmes chapter 1 . 2/15
I broke down 4 times over reading this damn fanfiction. Not only did you break my heart, but you ripped it out of my chest, slammed it on the floor, used you heel to grind it to dust, and sent the ashes to Hell where they are currently burning.
On a more positive note, you are an amazing writer. The story being told from Dr. Watson's point of view is just amazing since it is also how Arthur Conan Doyle wrote the novels. My heart aches still.
The last two lines were breathtaking and heart wrenching as well.
Have a great life.
-VH
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 2/14
. what have you done? I congratulate you on this.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 2/13
...
...Hear that?
It's the sound me SOBBING. TToTT
I put off reading this for the longest time. Really, I've been aware that this is the most favorited fanfic in the fandom for over a year. And I could never find the courage to read it, because I just KNEW it was going to kill me and it DID, by God if eff-ing DID. :(
That last sentence, that very last eff-ing sentence... I couldn't handle it. I had to bite my arm to keep from crying out because my heart was just dying.
Beautiful, amazing work, I cannot praise you enough. Seriously. *crawls away to cry*
Shadows
Shezaweza chapter 1 . 2/12
That was amazing, beautiful, tragic. I loved (and hated) every second of it. I felt SO sad at the end, and I just wanted to find a solution to not make sherlock die. Am going to be reading more of your stories!
4,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »