Reviews for Alone On the Water
Sassine chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Beautiful and sad.
Vish4SSAD chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
I understand the angst like woah part now.
I wish I didn't...
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
The person that wrote this is undeniably a creature of evil, and surely feads on people's missfortune.
Seriously though, I cried so hard, at multiple times unable to read so much I sobbed. This was really well writen.
unorthodoxexperiences chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Oh. My. God. I cried SO hard reading this, and that twist ending just had such a tragic beauty... that he does sort of get to spend his life with him after all. Thank you for this
Sherlocked chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
My god. I hate you for killing him. (Tencically) But I love how you made it so emotional it hurt. I hope they do not end Season 5 of BBC Sherlock that way, it would be utterly heartbreaking. I shall now have to read other Fanfics where he has a happy ending. Great Job, you did someone only one in a million could do.
Soren187 chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Okay, so I just cried all along, which made the reading a bit more difficult, I guess. But allright, I'm fine, it was just beautiful. I think I'll read it one more time, or two, but right now I can't. So I think I'll search for something joyful to do and try to get over the sadness I endured by reading this. Thanks for sharing, you're amazing, I had a really great time! (and please forgive my bad English it's not my native language)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
oh

my

god

this is so beatifully written and...ahhh im crying omg

you should write more books...i bet youd get published
starsarewrong chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
I can't even put how I feel into words. I can't.
The only thing I can say at the moment is thank you. You are an amazing writer and this fic is so moving. You made me cry and I swear it doesn't happen a lot. So yeah. You have to be proud. You managed to put feelings into words.
shirozi chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
holy shit that killed me, don't even know what to say
VeteranFFgurl85 chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
im wrecked... THANK YOU
HermioneIncarnate chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
Oh, my heart. You broke it. Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
哭死我了:(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
I CRIED
IdiotGenius chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
I have never cried this much for a fanfic, ever. You are a cruel, amazing, skillful, bastard. I loved this so much I can't put it into words. It was so emotional and hard hitting, but so well written. I hate you. Well done!
Char Maine4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
Love it. Didn't expect to cry, but here I am.
5,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »