Reviews for Alone On the Water
Shxrlxck.hxlmxs chapter 1 . 6/24
Good god everytime I read this story I bawl my eyes out, this is by far the best story I've read in my whole life.
loserfuckincentral chapter 1 . 6/23
god okay I just fucking died
Oh my lord. This killed me. Worst then when I read Twist and Shout for the Supernatural Fandom. It is really well written. Well thought out. But I literally could not breath. I could hardly see to finish it, for all the tears. Your gift of story and the ability to write it out is a blessing. I'm glad I have happened upon your story. But good Lord almighty. You killed me.
I read this like 5 times and I still cry
SixPastMidnight chapter 1 . 6/21
I hate you. I hate you. I hate life...
This made me cry. I hate it. It was beautiful.
A writer chapter 1 . 6/20
Holy Hell.
taylork8834 chapter 1 . 6/19
I cry every time I read this well written, sensitive and powerful story, in which the characters we know and love so well face their last challenge together. Powerfully written by a true fan. Excellent.
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/19
I had to take several breaks along the way because of all the tears.
BadWolfGirl01 chapter 1 . 6/17

Seriously, I swore I would never ever read JohnLock, and now you've ruined it and sucked me into it and I hate you.

Write more.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/16
I'm pretty sure this is the first Fanfiction that made me cry. Wowza.
i bawled like a baby like everything hurts
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/11

I am sobbing into my tea right now.

This is brilliantly written and I loved every word of it. I'm crap at writing reviews but I hope that I get across that this is the best Johnlock angst fic I have ever read. chapter 1 . 5/30
I don't think I have ever cried after reading any story or watching any movie and I am a big fan of angsty, full of heart ache stories.
but this, this little piece of story made me cry like I have never before.
at one point I was just sitting in front of my laptop, with my specs in my hand and bawling my eyes out.
the sentiments in the story are so pure, so heart wrenching- it's almost unbearable. at one point I just felt like leaving the story in between and going away. my poor heart
anyways thankyou for writing such a beautiful story.
UnMorceauDeVerre chapter 1 . 5/30
Just want to say thank you for making me cry like that. This is beautiful, beautiful, as I can't say. I'm French, and there are still things I don't really understand but I can tell you it is beautiful. My heart is actually broken into pieces but thank you anyway.
Jade-t9 chapter 1 . 5/29
This was really touching. Great read!
5,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »