Reviews for Alone On the Water
I used to think that fawn fictions were just sexual or inaproppriate. This has changed my Beowulf entirely. This is the very first fan fiction I have read, and I am pleased that it was. It has moved me and if I had not been in the presence of a member of my family, I would have cried. This writing is heartfelt ans heart wrenching and just perfect. I don't beleive I will be reading any more fan fiction any time soon, but Iwould say that if this is my last, it would be well worth it. It is perfect.
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/23
This is the saddest thing I have every read!
Toddcasil chapter 1 . 1/22
that...that was amazing
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh my goodness, I cried about halfway through and straight to the end...
Twisted Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/21
...Godammit I haven't cried for six years you broke my record.
odea nigthingale chapter 1 . 1/20
thank I thing I had reading this fic before in french ! but try to read in english in the same time you cry, your hair in your eye and tears, it's too much for me... thanks a lot... i finiched my paper's tissus...
Zanoushe chapter 1 . 1/19
Holy CRAP that was depressing. Very well written, too. I'm literally crying right now.
That last line KILLED ME. It TOTALLY and COMPLETELY MURDERED ME. Why would you do that?
thegirlwhoneverforgot chapter 1 . 1/19
Better pray and hope that Moffat or Gatiss see's this, or BAM! There's the end of Sherlock.
*p.s I cried, and it takes alot to make me cry. like i didn't cry in battle of the five armies, or fault in our stars or anything that everyone says makes them cry. this made me cry. omg. i cried. now i have a story idea coming on. GREAT WRITING!*
aliealouise chapter 1 . 1/19
When i saw that a one shot had over 4000 reviews i must admit i was intrigue and so i read and read and read and my god this one shot is stunning! I've only just started to read Sherlock fanfics and i am so glad that yours is one of the first I've read.
You have your readers hooked straight away and then you rip their hearts out stamp on them a few times before ramming it back into their chest so that they can feel Johns pain to the fullest...that is all said in pure unadulterated awe! Well done on an amazing heart wrenching story and thank you for sharing your amazing writing talent for free!
remuslupin31060 chapter 1 . 1/19
This is very powerful. I love your writing style so much, it's gorgeous.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH *cries*
I was practically in tears when they had just done the deed, but then, the ending... it was beautiful, but so sad, yet also BEAUTIFUL, BUT SAD, and AHHH!
xD
Dx
xD
Ohh, how I keep re-reading this... perfect for when I need some heartbreaking feels. Ohh, the heartbreak...
*sigh*
Tor Raptor chapter 1 . 1/18
Wow. Just wow. I'm not even a Johnlock shipper, but I may have just become one. I have never cried from reading material alone, but this brought me so close, I think it may count. I'm having to debate sharing this with my friends because A- it's amazingly well-written and they would probably love it, but B- I don't want to scar them for life. It's quite obvious why this story is ahead of the next story behind it when you sort by reviews by almost 3,000 reviews. Keep writing!
Ely chapter 1 . 1/18
You made me cry so much, your whole text was painfully beautiful and spot on. i've never liked a fanfic before this one.
Sadness now chapter 1 . 1/16