Reviews for Legion of Heroes
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
you know what would be the most amazing thing ever? if you could update this by October 18. this was the first story i read that was Perlia and it has gotten me hooked and i really miss it.
Gnatty1998 chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
You know what would be great? If you updated tomorrow to break the 4 yr since you last updated streak! Your story is AMAZING and I LOVE Perlia, but not many authors write about the pairing:(. PLEASE PLEASE continue. You can't just leave a story as great as this unfinished.
SeaLion37 chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Hey you know what would be great? Sending Nico over here to bring this story back from the dead. That would be nice.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
please finish this! I am begging you here
LELA chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
CONTINUE PLEASE IT HAS BEEN SO LONG
lela chapter 20 . 1/10/2015
will you please finish this cause it is amazing
lela chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
please finish this i love thos story will you please finish its been so long?
devourer of books chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
Please please please, update.
I loved the way the plot of the history surprise me and at the same time still loyal to Rick's universe.
I love perlia and I read some of your other perlia works, and they're very awesome. I'm sorry for not review them, but I don't speak english very well (forgive me if this review has some mistakes of grammar).
But, anyway, you should update. Please. For me, for all the perlia, pjo e hoo fans.
Love always,
Devourer of Books
The awesome chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story please continue this cant wait to see whats next

Perlia 467
CluCluPerliaLover4Ever chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Really nice story! But please don't abandon it!
oOAngelwithaBrokenHaloOo chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
I love it!
prmehta24 chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Awesome story.
Iresha chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
well, no shit Sherlock. we knew they were siblings. and WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING CHANGING THE THIRD BOOK! DO YOU RELISE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! YOU'VE CHANGED THE WHOLE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYPMIANS STORY! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?
Iresha chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
WTF! precy and thalia! Hell to the no! they're cousins for Christ's sake! Precabeth forever! Thalia is a hunter she swore off men!
omega2199 chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Wow. This is an amazing idea, it's unique and absolutely brilliant! I have no idea how you came up with it, you should be so proud of it.
Overall, Its a fantastic story.
And I love the way you wrote Thalia.
Plus, Perlia? Awesome.
Great job writing Percy and great job overall I love it.
Keep writing,