Reviews for Confusion
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awwww. I love it.
WizKid321 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love your story... You should continue it! After watching the movie again last night,I relized this pairing!
Samonia chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I looked up E/R for laughs, but this is amazing! I love it, not the pairing but how you wrote it. I snickered when I read Ericks note hehehe silly fop... Good story!
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hmm interesting, please update.
mangakittenclaws chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Please continue writing! This was great and I hope you update soon.
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Aaaah... yes, this is what I was waiting for. Thank you! This is so interesting, and well written! Don't let the insulting lack of reviews daunt you- this is WONDERFUL, and I early await an update. POTO isn't that popular of a fandom, and even the book POTO section doesn't have that many writers/readers. If this were more exposed (or people had taste in fandoms), it would be applauded. For a first chapter, it's WONDERFUL, and I'm normally not so infatuated by the first chapter. This really is good. Please continue- I'll be waiting!
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Interesting take on the story. I love the ending because it just leads us into the next act of what's going to happen in the story. New motivations and all. :-D
SvendalMunch chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Beginning was good, end eh. But you knew that. AND I SAW YOUR SEENEY TODD THERE. IT CAN'T HIDE FROM ME. See you next week for challenge three!