Reviews for The Prophecy Child
ZonZus chapter 20 . 3/5
7 out of 10, I gotta admit the story itself was great when you were focusing on your original material, I liked the addition on Maya, Kenichi's alter persona, and that you started Miu and Kenichis relationship earlier. It really felt like it was its own story, however you screwed up when you kept going back to the original source, I constantly found myself skipping or skimming these portions. There were even moments that made no sense in when you combined your interpretation with the original source. Example: when Maya first comes to the dojo Kenichi manages to calm her down with and I quote "a move skis amen taught me to fight against girls". Fast forward to the fight with Kisara and you choose instead follow the oringinal material. That's just one of the few times I was getting immersed into the story only to sadly be ripped out of it. In all honesty I liked the direction you were going making Kenichi less incompetent, Maya being a new addition to Ryouzanpaku, all that stuff you came up with to retell the story was great but you kept going back to the oringinal source and it just kept hurting your story.
ShadowImageComics chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
Okay, I want to see the next chapter which is 31 on listing but by title 30. You have a good story going here.
kiro10 chapter 23 . 2/27/2014
it would add to the story if you had shigura train him in wepon use
kusanagi.godou.10 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
hmm plss can you reduce using kenichi thought , said or any other that make it hard to read ans plss make a some comedy in it!
A simple fool chapter 30 . 6/14/2013
Cool at first but no overall changes, perhaps later?
Anonimus fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I like this story already, however you've made the same mistake as many other people have.
You've made the story progress a tiny bit too quickly, although its better than loads of peoples, you need to structure it a bit better aswell.
But the story line is good, and im enjoying the story and hope for more.
Thanke you.
akane-san chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
You are awesome. Don't lose hope on your story. People weren't reviewing much because they were busy reading your awesome fanfic. Continue writing this story of awesomeness.
Epicweaver chapter 30 . 7/3/2012
Honestly I'm sorta disappointed with the story overall. There have been minor detours from canon... Kenichi's hidden power, slightly more romance with Miu, and a mostly pointless OC... but the whole piggybacking canon has just sucked the last ten or so chapters... feels like reading the manga all over again but without the visuals.

Your story just needs to be more... different than canon... otherwise it's just a waste if time.

And your story summary definitely could use some work.
Red chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
well kinichi maybe its that time of the month
Red chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
WHAT! you dont talk to men about feelings.
Red chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
apachi rules
Red chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
oh kinichi i feel your pain i to love plants. can't fight. and love blondes. and im about to lose my place in a dojo next week
rebelliousshays chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
about the time were episode 50 ended please continue writing this story
GxTBilly chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
This is a really interesting story i always kinda hated the really wimpy side of kenichi it's still here in this story but not much this story deserves alot more review then it has
Formerly-Known-As-Devil chapter 28 . 2/28/2012
Omg I absolutely love this fanfic and I think it should have way more reviews like 12'000 reviews. please keep on writing.