Reviews for Deja Vu
BlueRegina06 chapter 6 . 3/7
I don't know what to say about this story and that is not to be taken in a bad way. As always, you've left me speechless. First of all, the plot is purely amazing. Like a small diamond. Seriously, how do you come up with this? It is simple, straight forward and thank you for not rushing it too much. I like how their romance builds up, those little glances, those litte, innocent actions that have such enormous impact on each other's emotional states. And hell, the dreams... Darn it, I'm a sucker for dreams. They make my stomach flutter which rarely ever happens anymore, and I end up getting so into it that I find myself screaming "It's him, baka!"

I also enjoy the way you've pictured the two MCs in this one as well; compared to the common norm of Grimm being the sadistic and cocky mother F, the alpha male who pisses Ichigo off all the time, I enjoy that their roles are slightly reversed, meaning that Ichigo teases the blunet a little, making the other blush and all. I think it is adorable, but not in an emasculating way, lemme clarify that. Come to think of it, you're one of the few authors in this site that doesn't take Ichigo's manliness away. Thank you for that. I really do.

Anyway, what was I saying? Ah, yes, for this chapter, it is remarkable what you've done; Grimmjow mixing the dream with reality had me jumping up and down and cheering YES YES. That's what I like about dreams in fictions. At some point, they become truth and hoooo yes, nice things occur as we saw. Not only about the sex, but for the emotional part too. Your stories have this... I don't know an exact word to describe it but they make me feel as if I am one of the characters. Ichigo's confusion becomes mine, Grimmjow's wonder as well. And that little lesson Ichigo gave Grimm, as well as the "Grimm-kun" and then Ichigo's blushing seriously had me crooning like an idiot. So adorable. Thank God I was indoors and not outside.

Where I want to conclude, and I'm sorry it took so long, is that this is one of the nicest stories I've ever read. Seriously. It has everything; emotion, confusion, misunderstanding, adorable moments, funny moments... Not only about the sexy two but the other characters as well. You never leave the second characters unattended, it's incredible.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Keep up the good work :)

Queen.
Why did you stop writing?
bchiles21 chapter 6 . 1/4
Can't wait for the next installment!
XxCatorixX chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
i wanna know whats gonna happen next ;_;

i mean...ehm...great story, love the "mystery" in it

cant wait for an update _
Selphiebunny chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Great, now I’m craving noodles. Sweet, sweeeeet Ramen. Ugh lol. Minus the celery of course, my arch nemesis.

I like how Grimmjow’s starting to piece the puzzle together some. It’s pretty interesting. And ok, I know I’ve said this probably a million times, but Ichigo is sooooooooo adorable in this story. He makes me want to squeeze something and shriek in inner joy.

Yay! Kisses. steamy scene. Oh man, I hope this is going where I think it’s going lol.
So now I will wait patiently and wonder to keep myself busy of course. Wonderful job as always!
faithNfantasy chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Hey Sis,

I don't know when the last time i reviewed on ff was but I'm trying to get back into it. Especially to be reviewing this story, you know this one is close to my heart. What makes this story absolutely fascinating is the way you weave together their lives. Its like reading two stories at the same time and then having them overlap. I love it and I love that you make both stories interesting at the same time. I mean I like the story of the two baseball cohorts falling in love. The hot new wild foreign player and the stoic captain. AND I LOVE the story of the soldier and the villager falling in love but the fact that its Deja Vu just gives the story so much more dimension. I also like the structure of this fic. Like how your flashbacks always make sense and move the story along. I really can't wait for the next chapter! It seems like they are getting closer and closer to reconciling their past and present. Wonderful job as always. And if I didn't mention it before I cannot get enough of this cheeky version of Ichigo!

Fav Quote:

"If you say so, Grimm-kun."

Grimmjow frowned. "Grimm-jow." Love this bit! You are the only one to put this in a story! I mean ppl just randomly throw Japanese in what's supposed to be stories based in the U.S. and no one ever says anything about it!

XO,

FNF

* Also I know I am in no position to request anything since I have been ghost and all but what the hell... PLEASE uPDATE the Cleaners!? Pretty please! That's one of my fav Grimm's ever. AND you know I always love Ichi but when I say I love Grimm it means something.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
YES HELLO IT IS ME AGAIN. JUST WANTED TO SAY IM CURRENTLY DYING. YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR ON HERE AND I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU UNTIL YOU CAME BACK AND HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE.
-ALLCAPS ANON
(YES THAT IS MY NEW NAME)
MomoJoshi chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I WANT MORE! i like the way you describe them... wish i could write like you... but nevertheless, nice job done
Cheeva chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
First of all, god, I'm late with this.
Secondly, how did you manage to picture Ichigo as the grown up? I mean this one ("You gotta relax. Don't grip 'em so tightly. Loose is the key here," Ichigo murmured, his voice low and almost intimate as he positioned the chopsticks between Grimmjow's fingers the correct way. "Now, try.") describes perfectly how Ichigo cares, helps, supports others. But most probably only the older brother is shining through, even though Ichigo seemed more his age around Grimmjow. Especially, while annyoing the hell out of Grimmjow.

The way you include the dreams is kinda spookey and I must admit, I had a few goosebumps already because of that. I know nothing really bad happened but I think it is spookey and I most probably cannot understand how those two feel. I mean what would you think if that happened to you? I would think I'm going crazy and, as long as we didn't talk about it, I would think that something is forcing me and its not my feelings. Maybe that sounds too complicated, but I just don't know how I feel, especially with the end of this chapter. How is Grimmjow going to feel after they did it? Is he going to think it was only his dream he acted on? Will he feel pressured by his hormones, dreams, whatever?! I guess it would take ages until they really talk about it and realise that something weirder/bigger is going on.

Yeah, if I confused you now, welcome to my world. That's what your chapter did! It is cute, adorable and sexy but oh so confusing for me, I love it when I can't figure out what's going to happen! Thanks
Stillnight chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I wonder, will they ever tell each other about their dreams?
JoanIncarnate chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
ugh. i just tried rum for the first time recently and had the worst time ever. it was disgusting. i threw up 12 times. it was not fun. it is only now that i can sympathize with ichigo's hangover.

bwa hwa hwa hwa. it never fails to amuse me when i see people try to use chopsticks. i get death glares from all my non-asian friends whenever we go out for sushi or something.

YAY! *cheers* grimmy finally made a move! no more awkward sexual tension! but on the other hand, aw. :( no more awkward sexual tension. it was fun while it lasted.
AnimeLuvr13 chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
ok time to review :) i had to finish what you already had put up before writing this because, like your other story (UIT) this is quite good! where to start... the storyline. I've read a few that consist of a connection because Grimm and Ichi but yours is deeper and way more purposeful and interesting to read. i have to admit when i started i was a bit confused but quickly warmed up to the idea even though I'm still not completely sure what all the dreams mean :) next the characters: The mixture of people you have put on the Yankees is interesting but very entertaining to read, especially how they all interact with other (at the bar and the game :P) :D I'm happy that you didn't just put all the soul reapers on one team and all the espada on other cause that kinda gets old since most authors do that (if you know what i mean). Anyway I really hope you continue this story and update real soon! I'll keep reviewing every few chapters and if you need any help, I'd be glad to :)
ShelyGirl chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Fantastic! This fic is pretty romantic and sexy! Love the past life lovers theme and the baseball background.
LIONDARK chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Ahhhhh. Finally, the action starts teehee. You're doing great!
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
This was intresting and bit funny...i really enjoyed this chpter!
;3