Reviews for Deja Vu
Isoueh Saisuke chapter 7 . 3/9
wow that was hot...is it just me or its getting hotter here hahaha just kidding...oh my Grimmy's wild action was realy hot... thanks for the nice update Racey
Lolopixelle chapter 7 . 1/2
OMG ! This fic is totally amazing ! I really want to see the next one ! Thank you ! Awww this love between takeshi and akihito is too cute ! I really hope the next chap will come soon !
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Hot and beautiful. and the whole reason I never planned to read it... Because there isn't more. Ahhh, but I had some quiet time and finally couldn't resist. the sexy is always great, but it's your characters, your plot and the mysteries you create that really keep me reading. Le sigh. :) JB
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Gosh, I love this, but at the same time, it keeps me feeling anxious about the potential horrors in their future, in whatever form they take. I do love the mystery you've created with this story, because so far I have no idea if they are strictly reincarnated, or if some past life force of the two old lovers is trying to work through them, slight difference, but a mystery none the less. And... With your introduction of Ichigo's new condition (the fainting) it just adds more worry to the plot. Like, I started to wonder if they are doomed to repeat their loss through the ages, and that tradegy might strike them this time in the form
of a brain tumour or something. o_o JB
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Omg... The death scene was incredibly well done... The whole eyes beyond his reach comment was the kicker for me. anyway, made me realize..damn I hope you haven't intended this to become a repeat tragedy. I already like them and want to see them happy. Lol. Although I will say, ichigos character so far has a different feel to it, even more cocky and confident than our usual ichigo, and so I'm not sure what to think of him just yet. But I really like Grim for sure. :). JB
puppyfacetwo chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
This is really amazing. I love the aspect of this. They were past lovers, and neither of them really know it, but they're souls just yearn for the other. Because of this, they're just so drawn to each other. I'm still wrapping my head around how great this is. I'm really enjoying it. I'm excited to see where things go for them now that they've danced the tango. lol :3
adVENTitiious chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I love this. :-)
adVENTitiious chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Fantastic!
adVENTitiious chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Wow. The flashback was just absolutely gorgeous, with the Shakespearian feel to it or whatever you were going for. It was so innocent too, how they broached their feelings for each other, and then the emotions and description. Ugh. Much wow.

You're just a wonderful writer.

Yes, indeed.
adVENTitiious chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Hahahaha. I enjoyed Ichigo in this chapter. :-)
adVENTitiious chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
You know, I would have never thought that team sports would be such a great parallel world for the Bleach characters, but it makes so much sense in hindsight. Great idea! And the flashback/dream was really touching. I'm really liking this story, so clever and very different from anything I've read so far. And Renji and Shinji dancing on a table, with Gin drunk? Ahahaha. It was beautiful.

Loved it.
adVENTitiious chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Ah, what a great start! I especially liked the scene where you introduced the players according to their reactions to the news of the change; it had a really neat vibe to it, you could easily get a clear snap-shot of them all that way. And Renji."—Hahaha!—I loved when he was trying to get a stick of gum from Grimmjow. Good stuff. :-)
deepsapphiresoul chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
WOW! LOVED IT. I enjoy reading all your stories and this one is totally one of my favorites. I really like how you develop the characters in your own way, while still keeping the personality thAt they have in the anime/manga. Which we all love. I can't wait for the next chapter.
DemonicFoxSpirit chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Holy God. This...just. AAH I don't even know what to say! I look forward to more :D
ArtAnime4Life chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
"That was...just wow." I believe that describes it well enough :)