Reviews for recessional
Shucking-Newtmas chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love your writing so very much. You write everyone so in character and their backstories are so realistic. You're an amazing writer, and this is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Wooow
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I have no words because I can't decide on what to say. I could make this long and say how well its written, or I could go into fangirl mode and squee a lot, but i'll just leave it at that.
Sin chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is deep and different than others. I like it when an autor writes such stories.
Windragon66 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
OHHH GOD IN BOT GAY LIKE THIS IM BOT THE HOMOSEXAUL TYPING GOD I WAS TRICK TO READ THIS AMAZING STORY THAT'S GAY BUT SO GOOD
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Amazing. You are one talented writer.
Tears and Tears chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thank you for the story. For some odd reasons, I feel like crying. But it was really worth the read.
Luckcu13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Such a sad story, you write really, really well. You also seem to have thought the plot out well too, because this story fits into the gaps in the story of the games really well. Thank you for writing this.
Kouki chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
One of the most beautiful, cute and awesome originalshipping fic i had read in me freaking. entire. life. SERIOUSLY!

I luv how you put all the characters. I always wonder WHY OAK WAS SO MEAN TO GREEN (y u, Oak? Y U? ? ! !) and this can... not (actually, it can't) help me to understand why he was like that. At least not UNTIL the whole gameverse started.

Aaanyway. Thank you so much for this fic. I luv it. From the very bottom of my heart :)
eportaile chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS 0w0!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was so SAD! D_X

Professor Oak was at fault for his behavior at an early age. I'm in AP Psychology this year so I can se how this story can relate to both Greens and Reds lives.

So sad...Red didn't forgive him...well I can see WHY, but it's sweet that Red hugged Green at the end.

...Sequel? 8D (Hehehe)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
As you have loved writing Green and Red very much, I love reading about Green and Red very much XD This was ah-may-zing! Really really heartwarming. And the open-ending wrapped it all up quite nicely! Great job!

Oh and I just checked your profile! Holymfg, you practically have all my favorite Pokeshippings in there XD Only one that's not is HughxKyouhei (skygreyshipping). Yeah, they're from the new game :D Pokemon Black 2. Very epic XD I got it a few days ago Haha, have you tried playing? and Yeah, I am now a fan and am loving you Hope to read more from you soon! Ah, this is procrastination at its finest
Nintendian chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Okay. Dude. I'm speechless...where should I start? Haha, thanks so much for writing this. It's my favorite fanfic EVER. It even brought tears to my eyes, it was so emotional. It made me look at Red and Blue/Green in a completely new way (which is a good thing!). One of my favorite lines is:
"So when he didn't, Green fell to his knees, the world that he had built his entire existence over shattering in an instant. Red was wearing that same smirk, and his fire red eyes were burning into his own, burning down the forests that made up Green's until there was nothing left but ashes."
Man, I love the way you write. I've read a lot of your fanfics, and they're all so good. I kind of look up to you as a writer...haha.
ShadowFireAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That
was
so
cute
this story made me hate Professor Oak with a passion
xD
Great story i really like the concept of it and you REALLY kept the characters in well... character ;D
great job!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
It was kind of saddenning when I got to the part about Green turning against Red, but this was a nice story. It really makes one think.