Reviews for recessional
Trainer Fiona chapter 1 . 11/3
This one of the best stories ever!
Serafina.0216 chapter 1 . 9/30
Wow, that was some story. Such beautiful characterization ..and that build-up. Wow. I am a sucker for slow build-ups, especially angsty ones, and this takes the cake. Freaking brilliant!
It is, without a doubt, a magnificent piece of work.
Living to Laugh and Love chapter 1 . 3/17
I really hate these vague endings, but your story was written too beautifully for me not to review. Great writing and great characterisation. Poor Green. I'd like to think Red did eventually forgive him and understand why he behaved the way he had.
originxlshipping chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love your writing so very much. You write everyone so in character and their backstories are so realistic. You're an amazing writer, and this is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Wooow
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I have no words because I can't decide on what to say. I could make this long and say how well its written, or I could go into fangirl mode and squee a lot, but i'll just leave it at that.
Sin chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is deep and different than others. I like it when an autor writes such stories.
Windragon66 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
OHHH GOD IN BOT GAY LIKE THIS IM BOT THE HOMOSEXAUL TYPING GOD I WAS TRICK TO READ THIS AMAZING STORY THAT'S GAY BUT SO GOOD
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Amazing. You are one talented writer.
Tears and Tears chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thank you for the story. For some odd reasons, I feel like crying. But it was really worth the read.
Luckcu13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Such a sad story, you write really, really well. You also seem to have thought the plot out well too, because this story fits into the gaps in the story of the games really well. Thank you for writing this.
Kouki chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
One of the most beautiful, cute and awesome originalshipping fic i had read in me freaking. entire. life. SERIOUSLY!

I luv how you put all the characters. I always wonder WHY OAK WAS SO MEAN TO GREEN (y u, Oak? Y U? ? ! !) and this can... not (actually, it can't) help me to understand why he was like that. At least not UNTIL the whole gameverse started.

Aaanyway. Thank you so much for this fic. I luv it. From the very bottom of my heart :)
eportaile chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS 0w0!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was so SAD! D_X

Professor Oak was at fault for his behavior at an early age. I'm in AP Psychology this year so I can se how this story can relate to both Greens and Reds lives.

So sad...Red didn't forgive him...well I can see WHY, but it's sweet that Red hugged Green at the end.

...Sequel? 8D (Hehehe)