Reviews for Don't tell
CassieNick4everTSC chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
PLEASE, UPDATE MORE. I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. I LOVE THIS. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER. PLEASE, UPDATE MORE OF IT. I WANT A SEQUEL AS WELL. PLEASE. THE BEST STORY EVER. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN ELI AND CLARE AND ELI AND JULIA. ALL I KNOW IS, I WANT MORE.
CassieNick4everTSC chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
I love this story. I would love a sequel. This ending got my a little freaked out. I can't believe Julia would do that after Clare brought her back in Eli's life.
galilea chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
please make a sequel..p.s. i dont review until im done with the story so thats why i havent reviewed before
Christina Grey chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hey :)

This story is super awesome! Make a sequel pllleeeeaaassseee! :)

Love always,

CGrey 3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
AMAZING as always, please update! I read this an Borderline last night it just didnt let me review till this morning, but I reviewed! haha JS!

-legitdegrassi
aztec girl chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
please make a sequel. i don't like the fact that eli flew all the way to get clare and come back with her ending their relationship again.
IzzyBum chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
UPDATE! ASAP I LOVE IT!
evoulutions chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Omg! Best story so far! Sequal? Did i hear right? Cuz if i did then grab a box of tissues and your computer/laptop and hit up Fanfiction:) Awsome story! The ending was ironic in a good way! Yaya! I used my vocab wod 'ironic' in a sentence! Woohoo! I feel so bipolar right now because-

-Watched Degrassi grand fanali- ADAM GOT SHOT!

-Adam survived the bulliet! _

- Cake Step sis and Bro? WOWZAS does that make me uncofterable? Yes on many levels.

-"Maybe we wern't ment to be." Clare said to eli as he finished reading the text that Jake sent to her! DUDE! Do I here ECLARE Parade coming down the streeet? And me saying I TOLD YA SO! :) And the promos? Wow Alli and Jake... Jalli? Jaklli? What! Ok im just rambaling now but seriously ! Hit Fanfiction up... Might post a story about Eclare Fut. Fan. Fic. Alli&&Adam!

Short Summary-

Jake and Clare are on the brink of marrige... That is until Eli and Clare meet after 3 years of their breakup. Clare soon finds out what Jake was doing with a sertin girl that wasn't her. :)

Would you read that? PM ME! GothChikaGoldsworthy...and chambers:)
artisst chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
just make sequel to satisfy everyone.
eliana chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
o...m...g...PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! i wanna know how it ends!
UDONTNEEDTOKNOW chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
well first helllooo second absolutley love this story so Please make a sequel!
iluvmunroeli chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Please make a sequl I want to read more
teameliforever chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Update soon.!..!.!.! Loved it by the way

And awwww go eclare.!.!.!
teameliforever chapter 4 . 9/15/2011