Reviews for Silence
spiceygleek chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I didn't know you are capable of writing boy-girl smut. This is soooo hot! I've been looking everywhere. But no Santana version or something?
Shananigan chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nice job
Aesify chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Fabang. 3
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was SO GOOD!

I love Mike/Quinn...they're totally one of my crack!ships and I thought you did a great job with them :)
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww this is so good. Why aren't they canon?
InMyDreamsFluffy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was my very first Quinn/Mike, i liked it :-)
Quiroz chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
"Right. And this? The talking? The questions? That's not silence." I'm not sure how "Quinn" that sounds... for that matter I felt Quinn kind of OOC here... but hell, what do I know... maybe it's kind of the point of this...

On the other hand I really like how you did Mike.

It IS very easy to ship them. It's never going to happen, but it's a cute little ship... Quike, is it?
New Hampshire Badger chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I truly love this fic, and this pairing. Thank You.
Bridget chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
There need to be more Mike/Quinn stories.
flareorfury chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
A love how perfectly you merged the sexual and emotional factors of this story. And you also captured these two characters beautifully. I love this story, I love it, I love it, I love it.

One of the best Mike/Quinn stories I've read in a long time, and they're one of my favorite couples (even though they aren't canon) so thank you for doing them justice.

sutianneli chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
really hot slightly weird loved it
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Mike/Quinn is the one crackship i absolutely love.
CloudXStrife chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wonderful! You are a very precise writer, it makes the story flow with ease and I really like that.

I love Mike/Quinn, they just make so much sense to me. I hope you do more of them?
blueashke chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Well that's an unexpected crack ship. And one I don't think I'd ever even considered, much less read. Very nicely done babe!