Reviews for Devil Wears Glee
arwen9117 chapter 1 . 9/21
Please i'm begging you,write more chapters Please!
hypercell chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love this AU LOVE IT! I would love more in this verse, maybe? :)
BelleRose2542 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh,my gosh, brilliant! Would love to read more, PLEASE...*puppy dog eyes*
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is honestly the most perfect crossover I have ever read.
I LOVE it. I NEED more! Please?
Aj chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very cute! Would love to read more!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Brilliant story!
emelyamezcua chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i loved it
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
this is great! hope you'll update one day. i can see kurt stepping into miranda's footsteps later on! but he would probably be better at having a private life as well .
bluemystique chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
oh my GOD this fic is pure BRILLIANCE!

with a thousand sweet kisses (and cookies, grilled cheese sandwiches and whatever else you want) I'll cover you, if you please please PLEASE continue writing stories for this AU/ continue this fic!

Andy/Emily are seriously my new opt when it comes to DWP... no joke, I was watching it today and I was actually saddened when at the end of the movie, Nate was like 'we could maybe work something out' to Andy. All I kept thinking was no no no, Andy and Emily! Did you not see the look on Emily's face at the end of the movie!

It was really scary, I only read this fic yesterday and I ship them so hard.

Also, I may or may not have flailed erratically when Andy mentioned that her father was coming from Ohio to visit her.

so yeah, I'm going to stop boring you with my flailing over your brilliance,

good day :{)
megale chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is amazing. Ther is absolutely nothing that I don't love about it! FashionKlaine is always a great combination. If it were up to me this story would have at least ten more chapters. Kurt could be an intern at Runway :)! but I'll be glad with however many more chapters you decide to give us ;)
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I adore this and I am so excited to read more. Thanks for sharing.
houseofnightfan1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I hope you can update this soon.
tweedledumskittles chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I enjoyed this fic! It was a very nice cross-over, and they fit easily into place. We don't really have info about Blaine's family, and Chris did mention he wanted Anne Hathaway to be Kurt's Aunt:D This was cute!:D
sweetstranger29 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011