Reviews for 100 Themes Across Time
meg chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Love it!
Nich31 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really like these! I'm sad that you haven't updated...personally, I like what you have done here and I hope you decide to continue...
Midnight chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
This is torture you know. Putting up something so good that just squeezes my heart and makes me want to click next until I've satisfied my fix. WHY ISN'T THERE MORE OF PAST/FUTURE INTERACTIONS LIKE THIS?

WHY'D YOU STOP.

WHY.

(crys)
UniversalBunny chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
AHHAHA that was good. Endymion getting phiffy with his own younger self! I wanna see what happens on the beach!
Antigone2 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
I really loved reading these. Thank you for writing & sharing it with us. What a unique idea you explored! :)
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Well done
ValkyrieCeles chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
I love these drabbles! I like the character depth you have in them and the plot that they have, and I can't wait to see your fleshed out story of this plot because it's really interesting! Keep up the good work :)
Bin82501 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I'm loving this story thus far. Keep it up
Unknown reader chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Hi! Thank you for this drabble. Poor Usagi! I'm not sure the king's idea to make her forget is a good one. Usagi will find out eventually what happened.

When I read the other review (I often read what other people write about a story, because I want to know if I have correctly understand what happened, or if they saw something I didn't see myself. After reading it, I thought that the author of this review didn't understand the first chapter: you made it clear that in the future, Serenity died and that Endymion came in the Star season's era because Mamoru's star seed was stolen and he was (technically) no longer alive. (Of course, we could ask ourselves why the king is still alive since Mamoru is dead, but I'm sure we can find a complex explanation to this fact).

As for your question, I think that you must choose what is easier for you or what you'd like better to do. If you've already an idea for a story, then wwhy not post it?

And as for the update, I really understand the fact that you won't be able to post frequently. I've got finals from next week to the end of June, and I too won't be able to review as frequenty as I want to. So don't worry about it.

See you next time!
mon neko chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
you listed this as usagi/endymion.

err...wouldn't it be better if it was usagi/mamoru?

Usagi being paired with a dead guy is not very romantic
Unknown reader chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Hi!

Thank you for this drabble! It was a very good idea to send the king in Tokyo after Mamoru's star seed was taken. I didn't even think about it! You've got many good and fresh ideas, even if it means that you had to kill Serenity. (Of course I like her, but a good fanfiction must surprise the reader and let him (or her) hope that maybe the end would be an happy one. And if it not the case, well, you're the author, you can do what you want with your story! Anyway, all Sailor Moon's fanfictions don't turn around Usagi)

I can't wait to know how you'll solve things for Usagi, because, if I understand corretly the end of this drabble, she's thinking like Haruka in the beginning, isn't she?

I'm looking forward to readin the next drabble. Until next!
Unknown reader chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I really like your drabbles, even if they chill me out (I'm not sure this is a correct verb to describe what I'm feeling). I hope you'll write other drabbles.