Reviews for The Right Hero
Nonimouse chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Did you know that P4 is now available as an anime? Did you also know that they are re-releasing P4 (plus extras) on the PS VITA?

I mention this because I hope you will eventually be inspired to continue this story. It's seriously good!
Randoom chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Hi there. I hope you will feel inspired to continue this in 2012 because there are lots of new ways to experience P4.

You can watch the anime at animecrazy dot net

You can buy the ps vita and play P4 The Golden (out this year sometime)

I'm really hoping to read more of this fabulous story in the future.

KaUiA chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
I like how this is going, do continue. _
Ronadir chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
The new chapter's great. The first thing that caught me was how nicely you handled Shuffle Time, conveying how it'd look like to others. I really like that for some reason. Keep going!
DetectiveWallace chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This looks great! I hope you come out with another chapter soon! I just cant wait with all the plot you already put into 4 chapters.(3 if you dont count the prologue)
yarra chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
FFFFFFFFF-

How come I have only found out about this today?

Need to review about how awesome this is...*typing*

"Dear Domomomo-san, you are awesome, this fic is awesome-

love,

yarra"
Detective Boys chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
At first I was like "I dont know about this story..." then I looked at the fact you were basing it off avatar the last air bender and said "o ya im doing this".
Lavycia chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Oh wow. You really got me intrigue to where this story is going. Love that you use some of the lines from the game. Kinda like 'reminicing'.

Really looking forward to the next chapters ahead with your own personal twist in them ;D
Nonimouse chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I love this chapter. I love this whole AU storyline. Chie is a cool leader but how will she react when Souji has to take on that role?

Will the other persona users show up, I mean the ones from P3?

I'm really looking forward to the next few chapters.
KeRose chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Hey! Sorry for my tardiness in reviewing. End of the academic year stuff got in the way. Onwards!

Praises/Running Commentary:

Ha! I like the way you've written the ambush strike scene. I can't describe it well, but I think what I like about it is that there is a hint of poking fun at it with a dash of seriousness as well.

And I spoke to soon, as the Shuffle cutscene appears. I'm interested in how you will write/explain this. Because mostly, authors write the shuffle scene as within the MC's mind. Not literally as you have.

I like how you have Chie introduce the three of them formally (that is, after Yosuke, being Yosuke tries grabbing Asparas from a stranger). I've memory serves well, wasn't that how Chie introduce them in the game? Or was Yosuke third? Regardless, the whole scene was very natural and very Persona-esque. Including the side note about not knowing where the school was.

Ahh, Meeting the Dojimas. Very much reminiscent about the game minus the obvious differences. Nicely done. Wonders how/ if he is going to be "greeted" by the Moel Gas Attendant.

Nice last line; its like hanging bait in front of us. P

Corrections/Suggestions:

No grammar corrections at all according to my eyes.

One very very minor criticism that I had was Nanako's greeting. In the game it was " 'lo. ", while it was "Hi." I'm just saying that I found the former a bit more cuter and conveys her shyness better than the latter. But only by a smidge. Its really a matter of opinion and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Especially if you specifically avoided the wording of the game.

Overall, I am liking the direction you're taking us, the readers. Very mysterious and suspenseful, and new.

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward to the next one.

Til next time,

K( )
Pathetic Apathy chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Jeez, Souji didn't know about his Wild Card abilities until now? That's... kinda pathetic of him, actually. The thing I'm wondering is how he can use a medium level spell like Mazionga when he's only fought three Shadows before. Incredibly overpowered, amirite? Ooh, I hope Nanako has a Persona in this AU! 'Cuz that'd be awesome.

I didn't catch any errors. YAY!
Ronadir chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Dude. Dude, dude. Chapter 2 is awesome. It's just such a contrast from the start of the original game. Shadows are known to everyone, and all of them already have Personas? DUDE. However, after reading the reviews, I do have to agree with the points on Souji's arrival in Inaba being a bit downplayed, but it's still quite epic.

This is getting interesting very fast, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Please continue.
d chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
fuck you mainto kick fucking ass and hes a pimp unlike souji who does not have a loli and is gay and eat dick fuck you nigger
d chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
KeRose chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
As everyone has already guessed, the main speakers in this chappie are definitely Ryoji and Nyx.

HOWEVER, has anyone made a guess at the initial line, "Orpheus!" ? Last scene of the previous chapter, we here Izanagi being yelled out. Hmm. So, my honest and not-so-subtle guess for that person is none other than Minato Arisato.

(_)-b

That being said, it gives rises to a ton of fun, unanswered questions for the story, the main one being when in your time-space continuum is this chapter taking place? Possible a flashback? The world will never know. That is until later chapters. lols. I've got my own speculations but I may reserve that to myself, or if really itches you, maybe in a PM.

Anyways, a great short and sweet chapter. You really have a knack for laying down the groundwork of your story. I can't say that enough. And I can't wait until the "meat and potatoes" of it all.

Laters,