Reviews for Under the Light
Toxice Acidine chapter 27 . 12/24/2014
this was beautiful and enrapturing! I couldn't look away for a moment (causing me to read until 4am but whatever it was worth it)! you make amazing stories, and they make the reader fall in love with the plot and how you portray the characters!
Sakura Lisette chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
It's been a while since this was completed, but I still wanted to say something.
This is one of my most favorite stories ever, in the entire fandom. This was one of the first fics that encouraged me into this pairing, and I will treasure this story forever. The plot reminds me of what would be in a K-Drama, and I think they should make one out of this :D
Thank you! You've done a wonderful job in all your other stories too. I'm watching them :)!
Sekainao chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
Aww...you didn't write a part where the babies cry and one parent always says 'your turn...' to stop them from crying. Ah well, I can imagine it tho! XD

I just cannot stop reading this, it's really AWESOME! I love it you've got me obsessed with the pairing now GJ!
Eliza Varam chapter 27 . 12/29/2011
I've been reading this whole series. But I've never really took the time to review until now. To caught up in the epicness. This is awesome.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
This was one of the best Christnas presents ever! This story was epic! I really like how you used deep, meaningful, thought-provoking quotes that were also related to the story at the beginning of each chapter; they were very interesting. Your descriptions were very vivid. I could basically imagine exactly how a scene looked fron your words. Another plus, your main characters are Taiwan and Hong Kong. They are a couple of my favorite characters from Hetalia, but there aren't enough stories with either of them. I'm so glad you write so many awesome stories with them. You are an amazing writer. I can't wait to see your books in the bookstore one day. I look forward to reading more of your stories~ Happy holidays!~
Mi3staR chapter 26 . 12/24/2011
Sorry I suck at games so don't expect me to answer it.

Merry christmas it's like 2am here lol, so I'm just like OMG my first christmas present. but finally the story has ended. (withsomanydeathsIcan'tbebrothercountingthemall) although I notice there wasn't an actual setting like weather they live in America, Canada, China or even Switzerland lol. So I'm going to assume they were in Seychelle or something... in the end.

never the less I'm glad I've came across this story and hope to read more from you :)

Mi3star
The Embodiements of Lazy chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
*le too lazy to login, again

EPICOCITY LEVELS ON AN ALL-TIME-HIGH. HEAD IMPLODE RISK IS INCREASING. OH MY GOD, IT'S HAPPENING-!

And then I exploded from the awesomeness of this chapter. Twas a good day. 'twas an awesome day.

Anyway, this story is awesome, and I've been reading every chapter and faithfully checking to see if it's been updated daily! This is one of my favorite stories for APH EVER! You, my good sir, are on the awesomest writers I've ever SEEN!I'm super excited for the next chapter! Update soon!
Mi3staR chapter 24 . 12/18/2011
Ahhh, the awkward moment when the awesome Korean appeared only to be seen dead within a few minutes. drep.

Then I'm assuming the last battle will be with Japan, gasp a serious asian moment. haha lol I can't wait to the near ending.
Mi3staR chapter 24 . 12/18/2011

The Embodiements of Lazy chapter 24 . 12/18/2011
*le too lazy to login

My reaction to Ivan dying: YESSSS!

My reaction to Natalia dying: YESSSS!

My reaction to Yong Soo showing up: OMG! KOREAAAA! *spaz attack*

My reaction to Yong Soo dying: NUUUUUUUUUUU! WHY? WHY? HE WAS SO KOREAN AND AWESOME!

Pretty much all that happened while I read this chapter.

On another note, I noticed how a few chapters back, Xiang ment to kill Gilbert, but he evaded being killed. Just couldn't bring yourself to kill of Prussia, could ya? Anyway, is there any plans for Gilbert in the future?

Well, this chapter was awesome! I'm loving the rapid updating lately! You are so awesome, Sheng!
Xin Ai chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
...I was too lazy to log in lol. So I liked this chapter! Kiku is a little ewwww for hiring Ivan but I can't wait to see what happens next. Also, kudos for incorporating humor into the chapter.I laughed out loud when they expected something warm but ended up in some cold wasteland (I assume its Iceland) lol. Ice's death was...amazing to say the least. But I thought you were gonna have puffins attack him! D; Anywho, its a twist...I thought Gilbert died and I was like "...how anticlimatic" but.. THE AWESOME LIVES :D I don't care if he's a baddie. I love Gil.
KidOtaku94 chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
an exciting chapter! Its sad how revenge can consume even the purest soul...poor Mattie ...but at least he learned. Hun, when you print a manuscript you should let me edit some of it and then get a professional editor if you're serious about publishing. Anyway, good job :)
Letter-Reyla chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
These last three chapters were really pleasant to read. So much action, I like how you wrote.

So Francis here died... I was sad, but seeing his business I guess, I changed a little my feelings haha. Bad Touch Trio here is really a great idea, even if they were useless... Matthew's seeing his father before he dies, melt me. It's so sad! I can feel Mattie's sadness and his desire of revenge. I really liked Chapter 21 even if it's quick ease for Al et Mat to find Xiang. I think it's pretty too simple and easy. But I guess, it's fiction anyway.

It was really a suprise to see Matthew's actions. He is so impulsive, it's like he exchange his personnaly with Al. I can't wait to see next chapters~
Mi3staR chapter 20 . 12/7/2011
Oh my gee, I was about to cry when I was reading the final moment between France and Canada a beautiful final moment but then he die. Then I was like, oh was he third character in Hetalia to die? Lol
Mi3staR chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
oh good chesscake D:

France has a son, a good one, a cute one, a very very loyal one, Canada! This is, this is, facepalm* so fucked up I don't understand any more, oh Canada I'm so sorry I don't know what to do when the secret is revealed. cries*

Ah, anyways, I admit the death scene is has a deeper scene of humour then the usual case of death. Specially running away rofl xD