Reviews for Sleep Like a Log
kurukurupa chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Awww.. Cute and sweet!

I hope this will really happen in the manga or maybe in the anime..
Jun-Shang88 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
.! LUV IT!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is even more adorable!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OMG LOVE IT! especially the end XD
FrozenCurse chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love this manga/novel/anime series to bits. ** Such an awesome series. Your fanfic is really cute too and I actually think it's pretty in character for Yakumo. :] Most fanfics I've read, the author makes Yakumo's character way too nice. " Anyways, good oneshot!
AmeHime1798 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
AHAHAHAHA! AWESOME! CUTE! I LOVED IT! 3 :)
namewatdat chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
CUTE! well written, i think. thanks for posting and sharing!
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
oh! i love these stories! i just finished watching the series and i've read the manga and it's a shame there aren't more stories for this! i love your writing though and would really love it if you wrote more.
MidnightRemedy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was so cute and not too OOC in my opinion. I just realized that the ending was a bit similar to my own story, it is rather funny coincidence. XD But I guess Gotou would just end up in a situation like that :D

Great work! I wish I could sleep while leaning on someone's shoulder right now...
JasminMarie chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh mi gosh. This story is super cute! I just finished the anime and I'm waiting for the manga to be updates. Ah! So cute! The anime and manga are lacking a bit in the romance department so I came to FanFiction to supply my needs for the cutesy romance fluff. x)

And your story helps with that!

Loved the story! A nice one shot.
Iceyicecream chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwww~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ! It was cute!
Deluxe YellowFlower chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This story is so cute! It matches the character's personalities perfectly. I hope you do the story "Sleep like a Bear", it sounds like a good story. ()
Fairy of Music and Literature chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
*takes tissue* sniff, sniff... It's that cute that i cant stop crying like a idiot!

HEY, 'Ya-ne~'-girl! I dont really understand why do you put your PDY stories in this account... not to offen you, but if this one is for only rejected works... i think that this one and the other one scape from his place!

I love this one and the other oneshot and CANT wait for the next one! The only thing is that i'm sorry that i didnt read this one before... i jsut didnt look for any new one! There almsot arent new PDY stories!
phoenixalia chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Kawaii! You kept him in such character!
Twlghtdrmr chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
(Sorry I was too lazy to log in XD)

ARGH! MY HEART -

(dies of heart attack)

holy shiiiiit. That was SO FREAKING ADORABLE AGHHH MY HEARTTTT I can't take it! It made my heart dokidoki very much xD LOL

That was ridiculously adorable! I'm very glad I got the pleasure of reading it! :) You kept Yakumo in brilliant character, I could practically see this happening in my head~~!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »