Reviews for The Other
PrettyGirl07 chapter 8 . 5/18
I wish you did update this story pls
It's really good, well written, sorry you never finished the story
Charlie0925 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Wow, this has been a truly fantastic read just wish there was more of it! Please come back to this when you have the chance as it's far to good of a story not to be finished!m ;o)
imurhuckleberry chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
Oh please please start writing this again it is awesome
annie.jo.marie chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Awww come on, don't end the wonderful story now. Looking for others you've written.
vampirelady13 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I hope you up date soon. I enjoyed it. If you are nor going top finish it please let me know so i wont be looking for an up date and i will know are not going to finish this story.
francesmbezenah chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Pretty good looking forward to more
GilmoreGirls-OTH-2013 chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Please write more
fire and flam chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Hey just wondering if you were planning on continuing your story.. It has me hooked now
kiki202502 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god its been more than 2 years since you atartes this story can you please finish it im dieing here! thanks sooooooo much if you do.
HaileyCherie chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
This is such a great story. You are a very good writer. Is there a reason you stopped this story? I really think and hope you continue.
Godric'sgirl chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I love it
S.Peridot chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Whyyyy is it abandoned ? Whyy?! This was a nice fic and I really enjoyed reading it.

Sarah
LivingInALostGeneration chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
This is really good! I really wanna know why Bella was kidnapped?! Its a really good plotline! Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon

Alix oxox