Reviews for Goodbye Blue Skies
Pinkbuddy36 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. I was a little confused in the beginning because Dean was there one second and then he was not, but the conversation betwen cas and sam made up for all that, because that was simply beautiful; a work of art. Amazing job, especially the ending. :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
AWWWWW! Ok, I loved your version SO much better than what actually happened on the show! Really, really great job!
Likaella chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
And again my dear you were right! Cas did bring sam back without his soul and he KNEW it since the BEGENNING and he didn't do a DAMN thing about it! sigh...
cold kagome chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
AWWWWE POOR SAMMY HE RMEMEBR.. P.P AWWW CAS IS CRYING,, O,P
KK chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved this, so sad an so interesting an idea on how things will play out. Does seem that an harsh twist like this is coming based on spoilers. Will there be a sequel of Dean finding out the truth?
naran2786 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
wow...what if Cas is really responsible for Sam being soulless...very heart clenching thought...Perfectly captured Sam...I always thought he was a forgive and forget kind of guy...when he forgives he never brings that matter again up at any time in future which is a rare quality...
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Whoa, intense much. I'm burning to know what you think Cas did.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like your theory.

I have wondered about Castiel too and this episode raised more questions for me.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow I never thought of Cas having something to do with Sam's soul but it's a interesting idea. After watching the newest ep, I'm really staring to worry if Cas can be trusted. /

Great story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow, this was absolutely INCREDIBLE. I can't even describe how much I loved it...First of all, it was insanely in-character, which is impressive considering the situation. And to take Cas to such an emotional level and keep him so perfectly true to the show was astounding. And Sam's forgiveness, and insistance that Dean not know-Sam to a T. This whole fic was brilliantly written. Emotional, perfect phrasing, and I loved the end.

Fave lines:

"You're his friend. He'll need friends." 'When I'm not here anymore, not me anymore. When I can't see him anymore because of you. You did this. It was you. It was you.'...Loved the contrast between dialogue and thoughts.

"Cas is sure that last part was in his head, but he wants Sam to say it. Because it's true and he deserves it and they both know it." ...You made me feel Cas's pain, which was very powerful.

"Sam forgives Castiel his sins and the angel hangs his head as this tortured soul-friend-brother takes on a responsibility of absolution that should have been his own." ...Beautifully said.

Truly amazing work! I loved it soooooo much! :D
eaglegal chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
What did Cas do to him? Or did you make something up to go with the story? It is good story but I was just wondering if something actually happened on the show or not.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Yes! Perfect! We were discussing this, myself & two friends, ALL day yesterday! And we'd only considered it from Dean's side & of course, Cas's side. But THIS, this is perfect. This is right. Of course Sam would forgive him. Of course Sam would want it hidden from Dean. And of course, the regret and the guilt is gonna get to Cas at some point.

Oh, where this Show will go...whew! I'm so terrified for the next few episodes! I can't wait!

Perfect, perfect, perfect AND you made me cry, so a double A for you. My day is complete.

Oh and the Rock-Paper-Scissors thing - Alternate universe, where Dean always wins or Sam doesn't realize that Dean throws scissors. It's the surprise on Sam's face that gives it away. He didn't expect to lose.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like this a lot,definitely would like more if you are into it - but you are absolutely scaring the crap out of me. Rumors abound as to what's going to happen this season. "Unexpected deaths" and all that. Makes a person crazy! :)

Leigh Ann
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ooh, interesting theory!

And Dean won at rock paper scissors because of the AU. It was one of the subtle things that changed - like Bobby and Ellen being married, Impalas not existing, etc.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh wow. This was awesome. And yes, I think Cas did something, knows something, has something to do with Sam being without a soul. I've thought this for a while but I'm completely sure now. It just didn't make sense to me that he didn't want Dean to get it back. The worst case scenario would have been that Sam gets his soul back, it kills him, and he goes to Heaven. How is that even remotely close to being a worse option than rotting in Lucifer's cage and being tortured by angry archangels for eternity? It never made sense to me so I've suspected Cas's involvement for a long time. That being said, I don't think Cas is evil, just desperate. And even now, I know he regrets some of the choices he's had to make. And I do believe he's sorry. I also think Sam will be more forgiving than Dean. Dean is going to be beyond furious and feel ultimately betrayed when he finds out what is going on. I loved how you had Cas cry a few tears and think they were rain. That was beautiful. Regarding the rock, paper, scissors: I LOVED that they put that in there. I figured Sam lost because it was an alternate reality. Things had been "butterfly affected" and I just thought that maybe in this alternate world, Sam was the one who always lost rock, paper, scissors. I never once thought it was the wall but now that you've brought it up...oh no, our poor boys. I'm so excited for the rest of the season but I don't want it to end either. *giggle* I'm such a flailing fangirl. :) But I definitely look forward to more of your stories as the season winds down. I love your insight and your writing is always so in character and such a joy to read. This was no exception. I have been brainstorming with some friends about what we think is going on and we have a few theories and it seems as though you're thinking along the same lines as us. I love the mystery of this season and I love reading your interpretations of it too! Thanks so much for this and I will be watching for more wonderful writing from you! *hugs*