Reviews for Past, Present, Future
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Typical, Kagome's stuck with a selfish, bitchy, Kinkyhoe and a pig of a hanyou who claims to love his "wife" while constantly lusting after and having fantasies about Kagome. I really hope that they end up possibly running into Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara soon! That way Kags could either travel with them instead or at least combine the group into one again, provided that they can all stomach being around Kinkyhoe and Inuyasha. Heck, even if they don't run into the old gang members again it would be nice if they could join up with someone else so Kagome won't have to suffer so much any more. Hm, maybe they'll eventually meet up with another male. That way Inuyasha can suffer instead while he watches Kagome interact with a guy who's not him while he's forced to cater to the whims of his "wife". Anyway, great work so far! I hope you'll be able to update again sometime soon!
nonidipr chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Will you make him suffer please? Let him die of heartache, grief and guilt or whatever please. It's like he put the girls on a balance scale to weigh them, see which one better. Whence he realizes his love for Kag and only Kag, he needs to learn about what he had gotten until he lost it - her love for him.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
I still don't get what he sees in kikyo! She is so pathetic!
RubyJeweler chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Inuyasha is such an a**! I would love to strangle him, pull his ears, and kick him where it hurts the most.
Hopefully, he realizes what a gem Kagome is, before it's too late. Thank you for the long awaited update. It is very much appreciated.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Hey, i just heard that F. F. . net is purging the m-rated stories on the site. i don't know if this is true or not, but just in case it is, is their another site you have your story up on, like maybe eternal destiny . net, media miner, or inuyasha-fanfiction . com? This seems like it could be such a great fic and I'd hate to see it permanently deleted or something without being able to find it again.
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Personally, the first thing I would do would be to leave Kikyo lying in a ditch somewhere to await death, again, but I'm sure Inuyasha would never go for that idea. Props to Kags for sticking up for herself again Yash to at least some extent though! Lol, I would still love to see her start falling for some other guy (whether human, demon, or half demon) just to see Inuyasha's reaction! Well whatever happens, I certainly hope he goes through quite a bit of suffering as payback for the way he's treated Kags both in the past and currently. Oh well, hopefully they'll meet up with Miroku, Sango, and the others somewhat soon and then maybe Kag's can travel with them instead or something. After all, she has made it clear that her real duty in the feudal era right now is to take care of Naraku and she could accomplish that with much more easily when she's around people who actually care about her and value her opinions. Lol, besides, it really ought to tick Inuyasha off and it's always fun to see him get his just desserts when he's been acting like such an ass! Great job so far! I can hardly wait to read further!
nicki-minaj's wife chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I . . . lyk it, ! Inuyasha, pft, wat a jerk, how cruel kan he b, . Lol, . Kagome got out of there when the tym kame, . Haha, . Update soon, !
nicki-minaj's wife chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Oh shit is kikyo blind? good.
RubyJeweler chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Thank you for taking the time to update. Don't worry, reality often gets in the way of writing fanfiction, and we appreciate all the time you've put into writing. (;
LollyLoveBug chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I really like your story, I wish... you would update more... :)

Read all four chapters in one sitting, and itching for more.
3lue 3utterfly chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Great story, cant wait for the update. Inuyasha is such an asshole and you can really see how sweet Kagome is...I would have did a happy dance and laughed in Kikyou's face and fed her dirt. There's your medicine bitch! _
DarkenedRainbowAbyss chapter 4 . 5/30/2011

*Lights Kikyo on fire in her sleep*

*Grins evilly*

Kagome Wins!

Update soon! 3
DarkenedRainbowAbyss chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Yay! Great chapter!
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Damn Kikyo is such a bitch