Reviews for Princess Wolfram?
SeasonFlowers chapter 1 . 2/7
The story is really cute.
Every chapter never failed to touch my heart and put a smile in my face.I love it!
avatarinuyasha chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
So beautiful! I love it so much!
guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
nice story.
Shittykawaii chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD
I LOVE THIS STORY
Kina stellar chapter 18 . 3/26/2016
This is awesome! Will you not make a separate story for gwendal and gunther?
VampirePrinssess chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
Shadow- super cute. Yuri was so confident I loved it
Isy- this was amazing
i love yuuram chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Despite the grammatical errors this story still managed to keep my attention throughout the entire thing! I loved it. The plot was interesting enough to last to the ending. And I absoloutely loved the whole thing where maoh heika loved wolfram first, it made things very interesting! It was a good conflict point.
Nickesha chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
Beautiful alot of grammar errors but still beautiful
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
It's "I'll let heika know" then it's "gray haired" for Gwendal, it should be "and would be" with the tense and it would be better to say "A man with lilac hair and eyes, known as the kings advisor Gunter von Kleist. Also, for comparisons of height, it would be better to say "they were all either taller or shorter than the king" it was confusing how you put it. Oh yes and the your between for and coming is a little odd. Not even British people use that anymore, it would be best to remove it. The way you put Yuri's intro should be Yuri; the 27th Maoh. Also, unless they're all daring a room, it's plural so add an "s" to the word. Journey should have a comma after it and between dinner and but needs a comma. As for the thoughts, just italics is enough. Also, don't say "looked like" it's archaic. I'm guessing you're Japanese? Here, instead say/write: "she's beautiful like Anissina" it would work best. She would say either "in his experiments" or "with his inventions" it seems like bad English the way I was phrased. Yuri would probably say "So you're a wind weilder like Gunter?" That would likely be floolwed by "Are you and Anissina cousins, she's an inventor just like you."
After the "yes heika" She would just say we are cousins. Also "she replied with a smile" sounds natural due to the prior dialogue. Mainly or especially would work better in place of including.
Then Yuri in his casual speech would say "you're from Caloria, do you know lady Flynn? (It's romanized Flynn, by the way)
It should start with he, and say almost too pale for Wolfie's skin. Golden and sunshine should switch places, ich should have a was after it, you're writing in past finally for Yuri something like: "loud enough to return him to reality" would be better.

Okay, this isn't to bash or hate, It's pretty good actually. If you'd like help in the future, feel free to pm me. I like how this started and can't wait to read the rest. I really don't mean to bash on you, and it's pretty good. To be honest, I'm used to correcting our exchange students, and I also hope that one day French people will bluntly correct my errors to improve my language skills. Anyway, keep on going:)
iamPyR chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
I love this fic! It's been so long since I'm satisfied with a multi-chap fic. This will be the first fic that I truly love in this fandom (since I'm kinda new).
I'm so into your story that I finished it in one night. (I actually finished it last night and forgot to leave a review xD) Anyway, are you planning for a sequel? If yes, I can't wait for it! XD If not, that would be ok too.

Thank you for sharing your story and keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
its good ...keep it up
Belldandy55555 chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
So sweet I loved your story to the end!
Kujo Kasuza chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
Woah, finally it ended. Well, kinda surprising but good enough.
Thank for writing. I can see you improved your writing style since the first chapter till this last chapter.
I encourage you to write more
ahduhladie chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
worst cliffhanger ever ;_;
i love yuram chapter 17 . 3/14/2015
Hey..hello i really love you story please update.. and i hope more story about them unclear love also love rival lol...donnt get easy of yuri to get wolf heart that so much sweet..make this story longer and more lol

You did great everytime yuri and murata talked each other..i smile and laugh everytime lol!