Reviews for A Mother's Heart
nomdeplume30 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
So very sweet!
wlk68 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
These are very sweet. But they're sad and poignant as well since we know what ultimately happens to Mary and Arthur. *sniffle*
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I can just picture them now - so sweet! Thank you for these lovely little vignettes.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
*whispers so as not wake Arthur and John* That was so cute! Brava! :)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
D'Awww! So sweet! :D *hugs*

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Aww! What a cute scene. Absolutely loved it!

Can't wait for an update.
SabrinaPhynn chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
That tableau is sweetness indeed. And really, there is nothing more Wonderfully sexy than a strong man cradling his child... Must be nature's way of getting us to have more, I think...

I have a very nice pic of my hubby stretched out with a sleeping harry from a few years back... A co- worker dubbed it "Beefcake!" :)

And then we recall in an angst- ridden moment how fleeting that peace was for this family. Glad to hear of the good times.

Sweeter than Sussex honey.

Jenn, who must be on her way now...
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
How sweet is that! Love seeing them happy together.

David Burke is usually who I see as Watson, too. There hasn't been a decent Mary because generally that part of the story is just ignored. The Granada SIGN doesn't address the Watson/Mary relationship outside if a few lingering looks. Hardwicke was too old for their Mary anyway. The 09 movie actually used it for the story which is unusual. They changed her backstory though.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
*sigh* Don't we all wish we were Mary? ;) This was lovely Sky! You've more then made up for the darkness of "Those Dark Hours" but please don't feel guilty over it!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was so cute! I'd say you've made up for the darker piece you wrote earlier in the week (though you really shouldn't fret about that, dear; it *was* a very well-written piece). You seem to have caught a really bad Sherlock bug! :)
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awwwwwwww... I totally know that feeling, Mary...

Hugs and brownes for you!

Jenn
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awwww, so sweet! _

Sky, don't feel guilty anymore. Where the last one was dark, this one is sweet. :D

Nice job! Please update soon! :D