Reviews for Darling, I Need You
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I loved this :) If only this really happened in season 10, haha.
Kluvly chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It was good i liked it
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Omg this story really actually seems how it will happen in the show cuz more likely then any other story's that's what I loved about
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh my god. This was completely enthralling, job well done.
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
AMAZING! I really liked this, and wish it would really happen besides what all of us EClare fans know what will happen :( Loved this!
letsgocrazy chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that was hot. loved it. eclares the bomb
Blue JA chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I do not now how other may feel about you, but I got to say that anyone who writes as well as you do should be forgiven!

I got say that I LOVE LOVE this fic it was so real, I can really see Eli mopping around bed ridden after Clare speaks to him. And I like that he is a lot less intense and dare I say it a not as cray cray. Because the lost episode had me fearing for poor Clare. SO I really hope that the season end more like your fic did because this is the Eclare that we know and love. But I feeling that it is not going to be so! So i guess we will have to wait and see.

But I digress, I loved your story it was amazingly written! XOXO
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Can I just take a minute to say how amazing this was?

Oh my god.

This story had my heart racing. The passion and the pain and the happiness was all slipped into one and it was frickin' fantastic.

This was great!
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
loved it

i wish this is how eli and clare would make up on the show but i know thats not gonna happen
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh my... wow this was probably the best Eclare that I have read in such a long time. This was really well written and I'm super glad I stopped to read this! You have talent :)
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved it. :)
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was so excellent. Your writing is amazing. I'm a stickler for good grammar and sentence structure, so your story really hit home. Great job!

degrassibear chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Um hello wonderful! this was amazing and sad at the beggining and the AMAZING! and then all sexy and stuff, but loving! i love it love it love it!