Reviews for Saying Goodbye
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
This was so beautiful, thank you so much! I'm crying my eyes out, but it was worth it. Thank you, really beautiful!
camcampgirl chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Wow. That's all I really can think of at this moment. I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face, and that's the only word I can really think of. You captured John's grief, and his road to recovery, better than anyone I've ever read. Great story. Very well written. I could so easily picture everything you were describing. The only error I saw in the entire story was in chapter one when Lorne and Ronon are sparring, and John is observing them. You have John mention that Lorne's and his own problem with that certain move must be due to marine training, because everyone but marines could learn the move with no problem. That makes it sound as if John and Evan were marines, when they were clearly Air Force personnel. Other than that, this is probably one of my favorite stories so far on this site. Great job!
hifield chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
Really enjoyed the story ... very well done. Thanks for sharing.
hifield chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Good chapter ... really enjoyed all of Sheppards emotions and the team dynamic.
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Even though I never thought of John and Elizabeth as anything but friends, I absolutely love this fic. Well done.