Reviews for Gentlemen of Last Resort
Moo-cow300 chapter 14 . 8/4
Wow, such a lovely AU; I'm glad you went through with your room mate's suggestion! Excellent job with the Victorian styles, customs, speech and whatnot. You've obviously put in quite a lot of work into this story, so congratulations! You've done a fantastic job. :D
This story is utterly brilliant, and the alternate universe is wonderful and inspired. All the characters feel true to their characterisations while also being completely unique to this setting. I particularly enjoy McGee as a steampowered clockmaker–it's slightly whimsical, but also very intricate and intellectual :) The whole story flows very well, and I think that the plot could fit right into an episode of NCIS. The allusions to the backgrounds of the characters were a nice touch, and I enjoy the way you have adapted certain elements to fit within the Victorian mood. Thank you for sharing this enjoyable story, and God bless!
dinozzolover29 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Read this for the 3rd time love it more now than before I hope you are still working on the sequel because I can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
hi i dont know if u still look up here but i absolutely loved this story. i am asking if i could get permission to translate this into german for u ?
dinozzolover29 chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Reread it still love it, sequel?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Read this for the third time and still thoroughly enjoy it, hope you are still working on the sexual.
VG LittleBear chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Hi, this was a great tale. I admire the way you translated Gibbs, Tony, and McGee into Victorian times. They still sound like themselves, in a London sort of way. I presume Gibbs was drinking Darjeeling tea without milk!
The case was plotted interestingly, one of the best progressions I've read here.
All I can do is plead for you to write more!
Thanks and cheers!
Arhie chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Every chapter bettwr than the last. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Arhie chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
This chapter is superb. I love McGee's thoughts, and Tony's "which is why you will be dancing with no one." Abby. and Tim's crush, are perfect and adorable. You exceed yourself.
Mivichi chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Everyone was so deliciously in character. The attention to detail, the plot, and great writing kept me hooked until I had finished the entire story in one go. It left me quite sastified. Fantastic job!
lokobookworm95 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I've been resisting the urge to read this story for a while now. I would see the summary in other people's faves, and think that it sounded kinda stupid. But today I was trying to avoid doing my homework, so I said oh, what the heck. And I was very pleasantly surprised! This so a very good story. It's well written, the characters click, and the setting just works. I loved it, and I can't wait to read more NCIS stories from you! Keep up the good work!
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
very awesome story! -
force42 chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
What an awesome, fantastic, wonderful story! I liked every minute of it. You have successfully transferred the entire team to Victorian England without changing the characters or dynamics in the slightest. And Gibbs still drives like a maniac! Bravo/brava on a story well told!
pielover62 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
i came across this purely by accident, being mostly a reader of Superantural fan fiction. But I had been hookd by another story in the same AU and was referred to this original story. I can't tell you how much I love this AU! You've done such a wonderful job with all the characters. I want more of Gibbs' back story especially!
Chloris chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
I feel like I ought to take a pause in the middle of my reading this to tell you that this is by far the most entertaining story I have read in ages. You've mastered the sentence structure of the Victorian era and I love it. Absolutely brilliant work.

And now that I've taken a rest, I'll go back to reading. Well done.