Reviews for Gentlemen of Last Resort
AlaskanFan chapter 14 . 1/1
I'm so glad I read this after it was all posted. It's a great story. Thanks for the hard work! Clever twist to shift NCIS into a Victorian universe.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
This is a fantastic AU, and it's one of my all time favorites. I love everything about it, especially the relationship between Tony and Gibbs and the hints of their past.

Judging by the dates on all your stuff, I'd normally assume a sequel was off the table at this point, but Richefic, a while back, indicated in an author's note that the story was done or nearly so. (Assuming I interpreted the note correctly.) i know firsthand that sometimes the story just doesn't work or the fandom just isn't worth it anymore, and if that's the case, that's your right to decide.

But . . . If it is indeed written, could you make it availabe somehow? Unfinishined, unedited, unpolished, whatever. It's just such a wonderful story, and I'm dying to see that relationship in its early stages.

If not, I respect your right to make that call. I just wanted to let you know there was still interest out there, and that if you never post anything else, I'll still return to your page time and time again to laugh and squeal and feel for your wonderful interpretation of these characters.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
Absolutely loved it!
Any chance of a sequel? :)
Moo-cow300 chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Wow, such a lovely AU; I'm glad you went through with your room mate's suggestion! Excellent job with the Victorian styles, customs, speech and whatnot. You've obviously put in quite a lot of work into this story, so congratulations! You've done a fantastic job. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
This story is utterly brilliant, and the alternate universe is wonderful and inspired. All the characters feel true to their characterisations while also being completely unique to this setting. I particularly enjoy McGee as a steampowered clockmaker–it's slightly whimsical, but also very intricate and intellectual :) The whole story flows very well, and I think that the plot could fit right into an episode of NCIS. The allusions to the backgrounds of the characters were a nice touch, and I enjoy the way you have adapted certain elements to fit within the Victorian mood. Thank you for sharing this enjoyable story, and God bless!
dinozzolover29 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Read this for the 3rd time love it more now than before I hope you are still working on the sequel because I can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
hi i dont know if u still look up here but i absolutely loved this story. i am asking if i could get permission to translate this into german for u ?
dinozzolover29 chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Reread it still love it, sequel?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Read this for the third time and still thoroughly enjoy it, hope you are still working on the sexual.
VG LittleBear chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Hi, this was a great tale. I admire the way you translated Gibbs, Tony, and McGee into Victorian times. They still sound like themselves, in a London sort of way. I presume Gibbs was drinking Darjeeling tea without milk!
The case was plotted interestingly, one of the best progressions I've read here.
All I can do is plead for you to write more!
Thanks and cheers!
Arhie chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Every chapter bettwr than the last. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Arhie chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
This chapter is superb. I love McGee's thoughts, and Tony's "which is why you will be dancing with no one." Abby. and Tim's crush, are perfect and adorable. You exceed yourself.
Mivichi chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Everyone was so deliciously in character. The attention to detail, the plot, and great writing kept me hooked until I had finished the entire story in one go. It left me quite sastified. Fantastic job!
lokobookworm95 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I've been resisting the urge to read this story for a while now. I would see the summary in other people's faves, and think that it sounded kinda stupid. But today I was trying to avoid doing my homework, so I said oh, what the heck. And I was very pleasantly surprised! This so a very good story. It's well written, the characters click, and the setting just works. I loved it, and I can't wait to read more NCIS stories from you! Keep up the good work!
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 8/24/2012