Reviews for Gentlemen of Last Resort
This story is utterly brilliant, and the alternate universe is wonderful and inspired. All the characters feel true to their characterisations while also being completely unique to this setting. I particularly enjoy McGee as a steampowered clockmaker–it's slightly whimsical, but also very intricate and intellectual :) The whole story flows very well, and I think that the plot could fit right into an episode of NCIS. The allusions to the backgrounds of the characters were a nice touch, and I enjoy the way you have adapted certain elements to fit within the Victorian mood. Thank you for sharing this enjoyable story, and God bless!
dinozzolover29 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Read this for the 3rd time love it more now than before I hope you are still working on the sequel because I can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
hi i dont know if u still look up here but i absolutely loved this story. i am asking if i could get permission to translate this into german for u ?
dinozzolover29 chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Reread it still love it, sequel?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Read this for the third time and still thoroughly enjoy it, hope you are still working on the sexual.
VG LittleBear chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Hi, this was a great tale. I admire the way you translated Gibbs, Tony, and McGee into Victorian times. They still sound like themselves, in a London sort of way. I presume Gibbs was drinking Darjeeling tea without milk!
The case was plotted interestingly, one of the best progressions I've read here.
All I can do is plead for you to write more!
Thanks and cheers!
Arhie chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Every chapter bettwr than the last. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Arhie chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
This chapter is superb. I love McGee's thoughts, and Tony's "which is why you will be dancing with no one." Abby. and Tim's crush, are perfect and adorable. You exceed yourself.
Mivichi chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Everyone was so deliciously in character. The attention to detail, the plot, and great writing kept me hooked until I had finished the entire story in one go. It left me quite sastified. Fantastic job!
lokobookworm95 chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
I've been resisting the urge to read this story for a while now. I would see the summary in other people's faves, and think that it sounded kinda stupid. But today I was trying to avoid doing my homework, so I said oh, what the heck. And I was very pleasantly surprised! This so a very good story. It's well written, the characters click, and the setting just works. I loved it, and I can't wait to read more NCIS stories from you! Keep up the good work!
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
very awesome story! -
force42 chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
What an awesome, fantastic, wonderful story! I liked every minute of it. You have successfully transferred the entire team to Victorian England without changing the characters or dynamics in the slightest. And Gibbs still drives like a maniac! Bravo/brava on a story well told!
pielover62 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
i came across this purely by accident, being mostly a reader of Superantural fan fiction. But I had been hookd by another story in the same AU and was referred to this original story. I can't tell you how much I love this AU! You've done such a wonderful job with all the characters. I want more of Gibbs' back story especially!
Chloris chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
I feel like I ought to take a pause in the middle of my reading this to tell you that this is by far the most entertaining story I have read in ages. You've mastered the sentence structure of the Victorian era and I love it. Absolutely brilliant work.

And now that I've taken a rest, I'll go back to reading. Well done.
hitsuni chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
You are amazing. I really really adore this story. Especially love the interaction between Gibbs and Tony. Love how you started out with the story, about the theatre, about clock, Lady David, and many more!

It was until the last chapter that i realised that the steampunk or McGee inventions refers to technology. That sudden realisation made me laugh out loud.

More please! Looking forward to the sequel!

(I went through the one shots too! And i really really would love to read more on Gibbs and Tony. How did they meet? And how does Gibbs find out about Tony's dad and his relationship?)

Thank you for sharing your lovely creations!