Reviews for Possessionless
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This should have been part of the musical! Haha. It would have fit in so well!
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
*sings in opera*
LOOOOOOVVEEED IIIITTT!
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was very cute lol
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lovely one-shot. I love the way you combined the song into this - I've never seen anyone do it this way before, and it works so much better than any way I've ever come across. Brilliant.
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
One of the best ALAYM scenes I have had the privilege to read! I loved the shy Elphaba and slightly brainless (but not entirely hopeless) Fiyero. Would have liked a "wish I could be beautiful" line, but honestly, it does get old after a while. I thought the guilt over stealing her friend's fiance was perfectly in balance with the passion of being with Fiyero.

In conclusion, great job! You're an incredibly talented writer!
Divajaiden chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ugh! Stop writing such good stories! OHMYGOSH!
itsjustm3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wa that an Anne of Green Gables reference i just saw in there?

Your stories are brilliant! Keep writing!
Jaeme chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was great, no. It's better than that (lol adds)

anyways, i love Delta, she's a champion and Esther (bible story) really reminds me of Elphaba in the standing p for what she believes right aspect... if you have already written it as a story... what the bungary is it called? if you havent... hrm...

The Jazzmeister XD
jojoberry chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
an OK story, i could do without the long part from the play.

overall a 5 out of 10
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very cute but still had alot of depth
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow. I don't know what else to say. Elphaba is so open to Fiyero; it's beautiful. VERY well written! ALAYM fics are the best, adding to faves!
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
How have I not reviewed this . . . . seriously, I read it and typed one up and everything!

Alas, it hasn't shown up, so here it is: you are a romantic genius.
StormingBlackPanther chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I liked this one-shot and think that you should write a whole story. I just recently saw Wicked and fell in love with it. I've already seen One Night With the King and think the idea is great. Keep writing :)
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was really interesting to read. Very good emotions and a look into Elphaba's mind. I enjoyed it quite a bit. :)

Unfortunately, I've not ever heard of that story you mentioned, so I can't really help. :/

Still, well done with this! I really did like the little one-shot with it's general idea that, even with basically nothing, Elphaba could still give Fiyero the most precious thing she had: herself.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/19/2011