Reviews for Love Lift Me
Omg love this. :)
Louisa17 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awwww! This is so sweet!
Slyone41 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Loved this story. Hope there will be a sequel :)

Well done :)
paperclipfreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
oh man, this is so sweet
calzonaobessed chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was sooo romantic! Amazing job
xenaville chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awww the end of this chapter was soooooo beautiful. I loved it.
Brighteyes0812 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was really lovely! You should not be doubting your writing especially when it's stuff like this that you produce :) I loved everything about adorable it was, how descriptive & emotive it was, how Arizona didn't leave a stone unturned in her perfect day, how you had me grinning madly ;) We don't always see it on the show but I really loved how you showed that Callie & Arizona are ready for the next step at the same time. Super awesome job!
DarXe chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awwwww... soooo sweet.
shortiepurk chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was much more romantic that during an argument in the car right before they get into a life-threatening wreck...
ashikinz chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Amazing and so much better than "I asked her to marry me, and a truck came out of nowhere"... Looking forward to rading whatever comes next, from you :)
Sydney chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Okay so let me start by saying the thing we are all thinking;

Moving on,

This was so ridiculously adorable. I always love seeing that you've posted a new story it makes my day. *or in this case my very late night* Every single story is unique and cute, but also, even in this one shot, depth and a look into Callie and Arizona that we don't get really anywhere else.

So I request, when Grey's ends. You find someway to get writing power in the spin-off that they just HAVE to make for Calzona. Kay? thanks (:

peak123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
this was very cute, liked it alot!
Book-Bat chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Every time you write, whether it's a one shot or a multi chapter fic, you make me love you XD seriously awesome kb :D
Unfathomably chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
OOOOOOOMG I LOVED IT ; i wish the proposal happened like this ! i looooooooove this :D i hope my girl proposes to me like this. hahahahah its AMAZING.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very sweet story! And not too much Mark!