Reviews for My Little Lolita
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
Very great story plzzzz update soon
Isabella Marie Night chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
No! Out of all the places to stop you choose to break my heart by ending it there, oh well I know how tough real life can mess up your free time but I really hope you consider finishing this one other than that I was so into this story I absolutely love the story and your creativity. Thank you and I hope you update one day!
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
OMG this is getting good please continue this awesome story can't wait to see what happens next
Kayleigh J chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
You left it THERE?! Now I am truly convinced the devil walks among us!
missthespian chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
hey hi I'm STILL OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY
Issa Swan De Cullen chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Me encantaa tu historia;)
Love this chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I love this! Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please update this!
Chibi243 chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Omg please update this, your writing is amazing dont leave us with a cliff hanger! Keep going please!
Saraz13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I looooooooved it! Honestly I don't like Twilight but I love Lolita and I loved your story! Please update!
Lola's Dream chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
where the chapter?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
ILOVE the story please update soon possessiveward is soooooo hot
FINISH IT chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Are you kidding me? you haven't finished? AND IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS!? What a cockblock. PLEASE don't become a Stephanie Meyer. You know an author who just abandons the book RIGHT before the part where it's gonna get good (*cough, cough* Midnight Sun *cough*) Seriously. That's not cool.
tanuj.gocool chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
hey nice story hpe u will complete it soon
Raphaella Paiva chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Hey, baby! Well, I started to read this fanfic with my friend and... OMG! It's good! LOL
Your Edward is so sick. You made a different version of Humbert here. In fact, is true that he was obsessed with Lolita, but she always teased him. Your Bella, indeed, is more innocent. And your Edward is severely more sick and obsessed with her.
I liked your version and I'm anxious for more. Please, take it off from hiatus and continue this fanfic. It's so well written!
I want more. ;)