Reviews for My Little Lolita
jk chapter 8 . 4/21
if he was a vampire protecting his mate like in most stories I could understand the anger at mike...but with this being a human story its just fucking creepy...maybe Edward just needs to go to jail hmmmm?
jk chapter 6 . 4/21
so first off this is gross...the age difference is soooo not ok. its hard to see it that way though cause its Edward and bella! we all know their "mates" so this is weird. doesn't make it right though!
kspauldinghyatt chapter 12 . 3/15
Please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
Very great story plzzzz update soon
Isabella Marie Night chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
No! Out of all the places to stop you choose to break my heart by ending it there, oh well I know how tough real life can mess up your free time but I really hope you consider finishing this one other than that I was so into this story I absolutely love the story and your creativity. Thank you and I hope you update one day!
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 12 . 1/6/2016
OMG this is getting good please continue this awesome story can't wait to see what happens next
Kayleigh J chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
You left it THERE?! Now I am truly convinced the devil walks among us!
missthespian chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
hey hi I'm STILL OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY
Issa Swan De Cullen chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Me encantaa tu historia;)
Love this chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I love this! Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please update this!
Chibi243 chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Omg please update this, your writing is amazing dont leave us with a cliff hanger! Keep going please!
Saraz13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I looooooooved it! Honestly I don't like Twilight but I love Lolita and I loved your story! Please update!
Lola's Dream chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
where the chapter?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
ILOVE the story please update soon possessiveward is soooooo hot