Reviews for My Little Lolita
missthespian chapter 1 . 6/23
hey hi I'm STILL OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY
Issa Swan De Cullen chapter 6 . 2/2
Me encantaa tu historia;)
Love this chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
I love this! Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please update this!
Chibi243 chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Omg please update this, your writing is amazing dont leave us with a cliff hanger! Keep going please!
Saraz13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I looooooooved it! Honestly I don't like Twilight but I love Lolita and I loved your story! Please update!
Lola'sDream chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
where the chapter?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
ILOVE the story please update soon possessiveward is soooooo hot
FINISH IT chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Are you kidding me? you haven't finished? AND IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS!? What a cockblock. PLEASE don't become a Stephanie Meyer. You know an author who just abandons the book RIGHT before the part where it's gonna get good (*cough, cough* Midnight Sun *cough*) Seriously. That's not cool.
tanuj.gocool chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
hey nice story hpe u will complete it soon
Raphaella Paiva chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Hey, baby! Well, I started to read this fanfic with my friend and... OMG! It's good! LOL
Your Edward is so sick. You made a different version of Humbert here. In fact, is true that he was obsessed with Lolita, but she always teased him. Your Bella, indeed, is more innocent. And your Edward is severely more sick and obsessed with her.
I liked your version and I'm anxious for more. Please, take it off from hiatus and continue this fanfic. It's so well written!
I want more. ;)
Toodles, honey!
twiFan-1234 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
plz carry on luv this story..reely wana read more!
Andrea chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
I can't wait more time please
Bellacullen16 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hey, I came across ur story and I find the summary quite interesting. But I noticed its not complete n haven't been updated in a long time. Are u abandoning the story n ffn or are u planning on finishing it. Pls reply.
angelfromhell chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
This story is amazing. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Hope there will be a HEA ending.