Reviews for Never meant to happen
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Wait?! How did Mycroft die? I mean, I'm glad John lived, but what happened to Mycroft?
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I really hope John lives. I wonder what Sherlock will do if he dies. I love your writing. I know, I'm probably commenting too much, but this writing style is epic.
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
What! Oh my gosh! The suspense of me writing this before I turn the page. Awesome writing skills.
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
This is awesome so far, not sure how many reviews you have, but just to be safe. I really love your writing style, can't wait to read what happens next!
vashtra chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
So good!
MadameAngel chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
WOW. Apparently I forgot about this story after reading the first chapter way back in the day. So glad I found it again. Loved it!
Uncheckedfascination chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Just wanted to let you know:

"Over time, he had made me discover not only that the sun revolves around the earth and not the other way around; but I had discovered that I was the earth, that he was my sun, that I revolved around him."

The sun does not revolve around the earth. The earth revolves around the sun.
sharmini chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
If I could be happy that John is safe, it is a feeling that did not stay for long. Because I love Mycroft too. And too have him die while the Brothers Holmes were saving John...oh God. that is...sad. and epic )

Thank you for bringing John back safely. And thank you for the beautiful ending. Yes, I am sad Mycroft is dead, but it is a beautiful image of Sherlock and John at the end.

Thank you, Bella.

Once again, my apologies for my tardiness. And once again, what a lovely story.

sharmini chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Dear Bella,

I am sorry I could not send you a review earlier because of real life. It keeps getting in the way and yours is one of the stories that I have to sit down and enjoy.

And enjoyed it I have, which is slightly disturbing, given the fact that someone or perhaps all of them, are going to get hurt.

I love your story, Bella. And I apologize for taking so long to deliver a feedback. I did not overlook it. Less important things got in the way.

MadameAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You. Are. A. Genius. You took everything I was feeling and thinking about what-if-John-fell-in-love-with-Sherlock-that-would-totally-suck and put it right out here exactly right.
perichan chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
please update soon, loved this, just what i was looking for, short chapters but a nice, slightly angsty story. cant wait to finish it!
sharmini chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
I am so sorry this review took a while, but it was a wedding week (not mine), so the things I usually love doing had to take a backseat for some time.

So, Sherlock is close to John. The closer he gets, the more apprehensive I get. Because there is all things angst and then we don't know what condition John is in. I hope you have kept him safe (a small bullet wound, please, nothing serious, okay?)

I can't wait for Sherlock to find John, not just because I want them to be together. But I can't wait to have Sherlock unleash his wrath upon the people who have hurt John. Preferably using Mycroft's resources.

Thanks, Bella. Update soon, yes?

sharmini chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
"How had I ever believed Sherlock cared enough to chase after me?"

Oh, dear God. This hurt a lot more than reading John taking the bullet. The angst is building up and with Moriarty around, and Sherlock still figuring things out...John is in for a bad time, isn't he?

Okay. I am ready for the next instalation. Just let Sherlock find John in one piece. And preferably Sherlock still clad in his motorcycle leather (that's the coping mechanisme for the fangirl in me ;) ).

sharmini chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Technical error and my review was lost into the cyberspace ether. Here it is again:

We needed this chapter, not just because of the leather and motorcycle, but because it showed the relationship between the brothers Holmes. The only thing that suprises me is that Mycroft had not sent his people to the spot John was shot. Or did I miss it in the story? I'll just have to read it again then )

Anyway, as I said before, bring back John. Safely. And the visual of Sherlock (in full motorcyle leather) looking very worried and concerned still has me smilling, despite the grave situation John is in.
bbmcowgirl chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
I so hope that John is ok and Sherlock can find him.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »