Reviews for Meeting Myself
mytwilightaddiction chapter 37 . 6/2
AMAZING STORY! Love love this thank you for sharing it :)
let me guess...with Bella being a doula or rather a birth companion, she just loves kids right? Cause that would be very convenient for your story. Edward has a kid and any woman that wants to be with the very used up Edward needs to just love kids right?
Ok, I just hate edward in this and i dont think bella should have to settle for a guy with this much baggage. He told Jane that he loved her but I dont think he even knows what love is. He thought Angela was his dream woman LOL and apparently planned on marrying her even though he was a fucking child.
since you have Edward fucking woman from the twilight cast...who else has he been with? Angela, Jane...who else? Esme? Rose? Lauran? Jessica? Victoria? Maria? Why not come up with original characters? I don't even want him with Bella post Angela and Jane?

And baggage, HOLY SHIT! He's has a kid from one woman and be a divorcee from another. Anymore skeletons? I feel like Bella can do better then your version of Edward. Hes used the fuck up.
Let me get this straight. Edward fucked Angela...and...jane...LOL...and he married Jane...because it was "convenient". Apparently men aren't allowed to wear rings and pretend they're married, they actually have to get married, then they can wear a ring. LOL

And so, his not dead kid just shows up and he doesn't discuss anything with his wife, he just decides to move his kid in. Even though I think that's the right move, you don't just do it or make that decision alone, you talk to your wife. Especially when you know she doesn't want kids.

I don't like that your making Jane a villain just because she doesn't want kids. That's her fucking right. and honestly id freak out to if all of a sudden an almost adult kid showed up claiming to be my husbands child.

And edward didnt want kids because? His highschool girlfriend had an "abortion"? So he became a baby doctor but refused to impregnate a woman? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that makes sense.
Edward has a kid with Angela? As in Angela Webbar, Bellas best friend from twilight? WHAT THE FUCK?
twiclare chapter 41 . 3/25
Loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 40 . 3/25
That was lovely!
twiclare chapter 37 . 3/25
She's a lovely young woman!
twiclare chapter 36 . 3/25
Thank goodness the baby arrived safely!
twiclare chapter 35 . 3/25
I liked how Bella broke the news!
twiclare chapter 33 . 3/25
I'm glad Edward was able to help Jeremy, it's a shame his father has driven him away. It's good that Shelley has acknowledged her misjudgement of Edward!
twiclare chapter 24 . 3/25
I wasn't expecting things to progress so quickly!
twiclare chapter 22 . 3/25
Oh dear!
twiclare chapter 19 . 3/25
That's a very sad tale.
twiclare chapter 15 . 3/24
I'm actually glad that he called Bella out on her attitude towards him!
2,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »