Reviews for Meeting Myself
wonderful story
SMITH041 chapter 41 . 11/20/2015
Great JOB, i LOVED IT
guest chapter 13 . 6/2/2015
I really like how he is focusing on his daughter and not Bella at this point..it seems realistic
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2015
Hmm...yeah, Bella's still a bit*h. Very annoyingly immature, too.
EdwardsBella chapter 41 . 4/5/2015
I really loved your plot. You have a wonderful way with your story with just a few tweeks (correcting the mistakes) it would be really awesome. Though I thought it should have been one complete story with the outtake only being Savannah's story. Though her story would have made another great story on it's on. I was kinda disappointed that Savannah never thought of Bella as a mother, though she wanted to turn to her at times instead of Edward. But she was ok to be the grandmother. I loo forward to reading more stories you have written.
Confused chapter 34 . 4/4/2015
I don't understand why you marked the story completed and keep doing outtakes like this one that really accomplices nothing and should just be apart of the actual story. I would be nice if you could get some good pre-readers and a good Beta and put it all together as a complete story. An outtake should be something that happens years later after they have found their happy ever-afters.
EmmettRose chapter 41 . 4/4/2015
Really did enjoy the story despite the mistakes. I wish you would do a story about Savannah and Jeremy after they get settled once the graduate college. I think it would be awesome.
Just Wonderig chapter 33 . 4/4/2015
Why didn't he point out Alice and Jasper's marriage? They have been together since high school.
Dum chapter 32 . 4/4/2015
Wow. He might have googled it, yet he wore no condom, done no real foreplay to get her ready. And didn't do anything to make her have an orgasm afterwards or before. And how stupid could she be? she was a product of teen pregnancy yet she done it without a condom.
EmmettRose chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
I have to say I am enjoying this story even with the grammar errors, and a few words used in the wrong concept. You have made a good story line. Thank you for sharing.
wondering chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
It's Placental abruption, she had a placenta abruption. You wouldn't say your placenta abrupted but that you has a Placental abruption.
Pondering chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
This timeline is jumping all over the place, first Bella will call him the next day then it skips twoo weeks ahead then it goes back to Bella calling him them becoming friends then jumps back up. They moved in the house which took two weeks but then they move in and get the place painted and decorated and still it is one week till homecoming and it was three weeks at the beginning when he asked he. If it took two weeks to settle the closing on the house then time to move in how is there a week left days after that?
far fetched chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
Yea, I would never let my 16 yr. old girl go to another town shopping with boys that I had not met in the same car with them. It would be hard to let her go with girls I had not met and knew nothing about their driving skills. Please get some new pre-readers and a beta that knows what she is doing.
Duh chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
If he thinks it's disgusting why is he doing it?
EdwardsBella chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
is re-por supposed to be rapport? As in a sympathetic relationship or understanding.
2,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »