Reviews for Meeting Myself
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 8/28
This was a very sweet outtake. I've truly enjoyed this whole story. You've got quite a gift in writing. Thank you so very much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 8/28
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I was sad when this was not part of the original story. I very much love that you've added it for an outtake. It was perfect. I love the search for the ring. I did not know there are pink diamonds . . . I looked them up mid-read. The very pale ones are absolutely beautiful. The brighter pink ones, not so much. Th ring itself sounded perfect for this Bella. And, with her response, she very much loved it. I liked that his proposal wasn't the standard, down on your knee proposal. His words were very heartfelt and I loved it. I really loved that you did not fade to black with them. They got their schmexy on in this chapter. It was very well written, too. Loved the ending with Savannah shooting a mass text to announce she said yes. Once again, thank you for this outtake. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 8/28
I was surprised of how little Edward was in this, as this is his profession and his daughter. Yes, I knew he couldn't be her doctor, as they don't allow that. However, I sort of expected well, I don't know what exactly but, something. I am very glad that Bella was very much a part of everything. I liked that Savannah decided to stay home until her children reach school age. It was nice to learn Bella was doing the same. If you can afford it, one parent should be at home. If you can't, that is absolutely fine as well. Most can't. I did like that, after giving birth, she got angry with Angela. That was completely understandable. I'm surprised she did not get angry sooner. She was so indifferent to the Angela side. I've been wondering when it would hit her. Edward and Savannah missed out on so much due to how selfish Angela's actions were. She was super lucky she got adopted into such wonderful parents but, that really could have been quite the opposite. I digress. This was a great outtake.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 8/27
Her thoughts were all over her place, yet calm and clear at the same time. She really was wise beyond her years, when they first met. Having the life she did, does that to a person. Having to grow up too young. It is good she turned out so very well rounded.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 8/27
What a wonderful way to show what Jeremy and Savannah have done through the years and their wedding at the same time. The flashbacks were great. I love that Bella and Edward have Zachary . . . YAY! I'm very mad that Mrs. Weber stalked Savannah and had the audacity to approach her. Grrrrr. I'm glad Savannah sought counseling for it right away, she deserved to get that out of her. Seems Aubrey may be a wee bit spoiled. Unexpected from Bella. Not surprised with Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 8/27
I wanted to fly through the screen and pummel that bitch Rebecca for insinuating what she did about her and Jeremy to Kate. She completely did that on purpose, in hopes of breaking them up. Thankfully, because Savannah ran home and Jeremy knew where to find her, they ran into a supportive Edward and Bella. The way they both advised them about how important communication is, was perfect. I have to admit, when Savannah said Jeremy cheated, I could not believe it. I figured she just had to be wrong. I'm glad I was right. I'm also glad that Edward spokemto,both of them separately and advised thy need to get over it rough times now, or set each other free. Oldish this over either of their heads would do no good. Then, we had the whole baby part of this chapter. Love her name, Aubrey. I liked that they found out at the same time as the family, whatbthey were having. Thatnwas a great way to share that. I was really hoping for a boy. If only for Edward's sanity, lol. I'm so glad thatbthe birth went so smoothly for Bella. I like the conversation between Edward and her,y about him and Savannah moving out together. I'm not surprised. I would've been a to more surprised they didn't do so.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 8/27
How come we get Savannah and Jeremy having sex but, Bella and Edward are glaze over? I was very glad to see it backto Bella and Edward, then was thrilled where it was headed, then you faded to black. Boooooo. I'm very happy they are pregnant and knowing both Edward and Bella, there is no way he wouldn't do a c-section immediately upon any duress during delivery. It was really cute how she surprised him with the news of them being pregnant. Loved him dropping to his knees and kissing her tummy. Swoon. I liked the little side shot inside about Edward giving Jeremy a key and the preloaded credit card. Edward is so kind and loving. He wants to care for Jeremy, as he knows that Jeremy cares for his daughter.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 8/27
I like these outtakes but, I miss it being about Edward and Bella. Well, this whole story has been about Edward and Savannah, so I soppose it makes sense that she's been the star of the last several chapters. I'd just really like some more Edward and Bella before it is fully completed.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 8/27
That was a very nice graduation ceremony. I liked reading that Edward and Bella are married but, would really like to read about the proposal and wedding. Maybe it is amongst the other outtakes, it was nice that Savannah invite Shelly and that she came. It was hard to read how crunchy the non-relationship is between Shelly and Edward still is. No reason to really change that. I'm glad that Jasper will look into getting Jeremy an attorney to get his college fund. What James is doing is despicable. Poor Jeremy having to deal with this at a time that should be joyous. I'm so glad that Edward stepped in and offered him staying with them. Although, it may be best if he stays with Carlisle and Esme instead. I know Savannah and Jeremy are responsible but, that is way too tempting when under the same roof. With parents at work. Again, very good gifts for the graduate.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 8/27
Even though I've read too many high school Bella's and Edward's and their first times . . . I have to admit, this one was harder to read, as it was Edward's daughter. I wasn't squicked out, it was just crunchy. I lost my virginity much younger than she did so, it wasn't definitely not an age thing. I think I was just inside Edward's brain too much, maybe that was it? Anyhoo, very good first time for those two. I felt so bad for him, that he has nobody to turn to to ask these questions to. That made my heart hurt. Even though he is close with Edward, this was definitely NOT a time to ask those questions. I thank you for mentioning in your author note that they used a condom . . . you had be worried there before I read that part.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 8/26
Wow, I'm rather shocked that Jeremy and Savannah have been serious for two years and still have not had sex yet. I know kids don't have sex as much these days, as we used to in our teens but, they are still having it. I would've thought these two already had. Story of like Alice had. I am on Bella's side on this one. I would much rather have it be a safe environment and them be fully protected their first time, than a hormone induced frenzy in the back of her SUV. Edward had a very valid point, we all remember our first time. Some good and some bad. Always remembered. Also, good to know they are both going to the same college together. I think they'll make it. Bella and Edward and their choice on contraception being removed, is a giant step. I'm glad they are seeing the doctor about how to handle both of their pasts. They need to work through that, before they start on a family.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 8/26
Awww, very sweet Christmas. The presents you chose for everyone were perfect. I loved how excited Savannah was, when Bella said yes to moving in. Eavesdropping runs in the blood with her and Edward, funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 8/26
I loved that he brushed her hair. Swoon. Their conversation was a very good one. I am quite glad that there are still twelve more chapters, because your 'the end, sort of', was a wee bit jarring in how incomplete the story actually was. There was no need to have drama, to finish out the storylines you opened, yet did not complete. Moving on to read the twelve more chapters now.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 8/26
Awwww, Edward tried to make breakfast. Perhaps some more time in the kitchen with Savannah to learn these things is in order? Bella was funny when she woke up. I suppose that her thinking she imagined himmbeing there, could be right. Both him and the car were gone from the house. I'm glad he convinced her he was real. Savannah is wise beyond her years. Mentioned that in an earlier review but, she reiterated that again in this chapter. It was great to learn she was the one that said no to the Weber's. thankfully, the state listened to Annie year old. Whew.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 8/26
Bella was really fantastic in this chapter. I'm so glad that Edward went home after his rage at the cemetary. I also really liked what he said to her grave, as his parting words. Very well said. Bella's idea of what to tell Savannah is far better than my suggestion of handing her the letter. That stems from what Bella said in this chapter that we, the reader, were unaware of. I also liked that he told Bella have loved her, yet she didn't say it back. That had an edge of realism to it and I liked that. She may think thatbhe didn't really mean it, pushing it off as his emotions speaking. Wait until she realizes he was serious, she will say it back then,
2,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »