Reviews for the pieces that I am
alleemaria chapter 1 . 10/10
Wow, beauriful... I have never suite read anything like this here... Well done...
BEAUTIFUL! Your speak so brilliantly for these characters!
coffeemate chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
dear gidget89,

i just wanted let you know how much i adored your ltm stories! i read every one of them. they were sweet, intelligent, poetic and all in all incredibly thoughtfully crafted.

since it seems that you have stopped writing for lie to me :(, i decided to add this comment to your last story. (i finally found out that you can actually review without having a ff account. hence, my review now...)

so, yeah, i think your stories were one of the best - if not THE best - in the ltm fictional universe. i miss your updates and hope that the cancellation did not kill your ltm-muse... anyway, thank you for writing and sharing!
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled.

Show fox they made a big and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 10 days left til poll closes.
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
HOLY CRAP this is most definitely my new favorite story... It was amazing! I loved the whole book perspective along with the ropes. It just all went together so perfectly and it's like you dug right into cals mind and pulled out his exact thoughts. Awesome story. I really loved it.
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wonderful story! The paragraph where you compare Gillian with lens is my favourite)

Brilliant job!) Thanks for writing)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Heart breaking he loves her but can't love her...thanks for writing and sharing.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ahh the 'pedestal syndrome'...
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved this piece. I don't know if that's true for Cal, but I really enjoy your insight. It speaks volume about the concept of love. A different perspective! Great job!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
"If his mind was a hopeless tangle, then Gillian was a master seafarer – untying knots and showing him the rope, and then retying it all again and handing him back a net. (Now use it, Cal.) He loved that about her." favest!

"He loved Gillian. And because he loved her, he couldn't love her." right. i got it.

"that's what happened out in the real world. People put the word out there, they put the sentiment out there and it became twisted, substituted and shoved into holes it overflowed from or couldn't quite fill and suddenly you find yourself saying the word love but the taste it leaves in your mouth tells you that it meant something else entirely. Ownership. Obligation. Infatuation. Lust. Longing. Belonging." omfgggggg!

"Two stories that were placed next to each other on the shelf. Side-by-side. His story. And hers." this is sooo beautiful it hurts!

"It already had changed him, because she was a vital part of the novelization of his life. She wasn't the letters, words, sentences or paragraphs, but she was a little bit of the syntax and the meaning. She was the filter that he read through, the lens that made all of those words make sense." another favest part!

"Gillian was the antagonist and protagonist – the heroine and the supporting cast, depending on which part you were reading at the time. She wasn't the author, but maybe she was the ghost writer. She was everything to him and yet so wholly separate from him that he could look upon her in wonder." this is what i call absolute awesomeness! thank u sooo much!

"Wonder and awe at who she was. Imagine about who she would be. Reverent remembrance about who she had been." wwwoooowww!

"Maybe one day he would grow tired of their static devotion" static devotion! r u kidding me? fucking awesome!

"between his own bindings and covers" aaawww... sooo bitter-sweetly cute!

"when she deciphered his meaning, it added layers and subtext to her own." lovely!

"He hoped that she understood. He hoped that her love for him was much the same as his was for her." this, right here, is the bottom line of their whole relationship! i loooove it!

"But he didn't need to ask. And she felt no obligation to answer. It was all there, between the lines." perfection! n i totally absolutely n completely agree!

u fucking rock Gidget! never forget! u r it! n u just nailed it again! thank u sooo much! :)
tinlizzie82 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was lovely and a very insightful and unusual interpretation of what is holding Cal back. Bittersweet but not heartbreaking in any way.
Cloe83 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Simply beautiful. Your stories are always a guarantee, hope you'll write more soon.

Thanks for sharing. :-)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
"Two stories that were placed next to each other on the shelf. Side-by-side. His story. And hers." IMO you totally captured their relationship. Thanks for writing.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Interesting, as always you have a strong voice and your fics are very readable.

From a character standpoint though I'm a bit mixed on your Cal. I think it would fit better back after Gillian's divorce as a description of their relationship then. But S3:Killer App their relationship has changed Gillian has become more powerful (I think) in the relationship and he's working harder for her approval. Plus innuendo has been replaced by things like 'I couldn't get near you" comments.
LightWoman chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh, this was lovely, and heart wrenching at the same time. I love all the imagery and the analogy; how their stories fit together. Wonderful :-)