Reviews for force from the world a patient smile
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
wonderful!
cmartlover chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Beautifully written! This seems like a very interesting potrayal of River's feelings about encountering a younger Doctor.
Trialia chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I just re-read this, and the penultimate line - did you realise you sort of predicted that, Charina? *g* I still love all your fic.
IndubitableInk chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
River is one of my favorite characters in Doctor Who, and you only make me love her more. You capture her personality and the complexity of her relationship with the Doctor extremely well. I'll be reading more of your work.
mericat chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
You have a beautiful way of writing River. Very, very true.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
How do you always manage to capture her so briliantly?
Runt the Brave chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I simply love your style of writing. Literally, I could FEEL River's emotions simply rolling off the computer screen, onto my hands and up my arms. It gave me goosebumps, how well you portray that really indepth, complicated and twisted emotion. Really great job. In this particular fic, the amount of italics and parenthesis got a little overwhelming, just due to the sheer number of them, but the writing style is really great, the story is lovely too.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow...this was really good! You did a great job with this. Keep up the awesome work!
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
that was so sweet, well bittersweet really. You captured her pain perfectly. I loved the image of them forever going around in a circle & a catch 22 of love. Fantstic writing.
KateDan72 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This story makes me happy and sad all at the same time!

Love it!
Muffintine chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is magical. The way you portray River's loneliness and the hurt she feels as her Doctor seems to forget her is just breath taking. I love this fic, because it's so true to the River character. I always felt she was such a strong and deep character. After all, underneath all the flirting and secret smiles, there’s a very deep hurt there.

Thank you for writing this. It was so wonderful and heartbreaking. c:
ignorethisaccount123 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh, my heart broke with this. Even though you wrote this before the premiere, it's so true to the canon. Absolutely breath taking.
juniperwing chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is gorgeously done. Asounding job.
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So sad and beautiful. Those two have the most interesting relationship.
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aw, that's so sad! I think I cried a little, poor River!

That said so much, the way it was written really gives us a sense of how she feels underneath her enigmatic and flirtatious exterior.