Reviews for Achilles
stardreamer2608 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more
MermaidGDreams chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Please continue this story !
Vinaa Belikova chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
pls update, seriously it's been years...
Kimavinzant chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Yes please update dying here Lol
gulirano chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Hello. Thank you very much for beautiful stories. I have reread Spirit Bound Until Death and Eternity twice already. I LOVED IT!

Can you pleeeeease continue with this story as well?! Or let us/your fans know when are you planning to update.

Gulirano
VAvixin69 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
I LOVE this story! But it's been like 3 years since you've updated! I know your on here too! Please come back and finish this story! I think it's my #1 favorite on here and it's not done yet! Please I will review every chapter and even give you shutouts in my stories just come back! PLEASE! ! And remember you PROMISED to finish it! And just think about this you will have 465 reviews once I post this for 10 chapters! That's insane and means we love you! Please please continue! !
Jasmine chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's sooo good
Rakhila87 chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
So first off I LOVE this story! ! Secondly are you going to finish it?! I know u said u would but since it's been a few years I'm worried about it. Please come back asap!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Please finish this story please don't abandon it
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
LOVE this story!
I REALLY hope you update soon!
:D :D :D
amorsagirl chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Please update this story
VAGypsy chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Wow, what an awesome story! I luv it and hope ur muse returns and helps you complete this story! Your writing is fantastic, long chapters with so much detail and a great storyline! Just favourited this story and hoping to read more! Update plssssssssss!
FFroxs chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
I've read this story 5 times now and I still love it but can you pretty please update it, I really want to see how it ends, it's to good a story to just finish there
Fany ST chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
OH! ITS SUCH AMAZING STORY !
I LOVED IT FROM THE BEGINNING WITH EACH OF YOUR DETAILS, THANKS FOR WRITING THIS GREAT FIC ...
I LOVE HAVING REGARD DIMITRI AND ROSE GOD ! I LOVE THESE TWO CHARACTERS OF VAMPIRE ACADEMY !
SO I REQUEST YOU YOUR DONE HISTORY NOT LEAVE ME HALF !
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE !
Jen chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Wow! Awesome story! Ur writing is awesome period! I love this story! Plz plz plz finish it!