Reviews for Achilles
Jasmine chapter 11 . 4/18
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's sooo good
Rakhila87 chapter 11 . 4/19
So first off I LOVE this story! ! Secondly are you going to finish it?! I know u said u would but since it's been a few years I'm worried about it. Please come back asap!
Please finish this story please don't abandon it
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
LOVE this story!
I REALLY hope you update soon!
:D :D :D
amorsagirl chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Please update this story
VAGypsy chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Wow, what an awesome story! I luv it and hope ur muse returns and helps you complete this story! Your writing is fantastic, long chapters with so much detail and a great storyline! Just favourited this story and hoping to read more! Update plssssssssss!
FFroxs chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
I've read this story 5 times now and I still love it but can you pretty please update it, I really want to see how it ends, it's to good a story to just finish there
Fany ST chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
OH! ITS SUCH AMAZING STORY !
I LOVED IT FROM THE BEGINNING WITH EACH OF YOUR DETAILS, THANKS FOR WRITING THIS GREAT FIC ...
I LOVE HAVING REGARD DIMITRI AND ROSE GOD ! I LOVE THESE TWO CHARACTERS OF VAMPIRE ACADEMY !
SO I REQUEST YOU YOUR DONE HISTORY NOT LEAVE ME HALF !
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE !
Jen chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Wow! Awesome story! Ur writing is awesome period! I love this story! Plz plz plz finish it!
Carla chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
I hope everything is alright with you! I also hope you update soon, I've reread all your stories and I reaaaally hope you finish this one! It's one of my favorites (:
russia2774 chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
I seriously love this story I hope you'll come back and continue cause I cannot wait to hear what's next how dimitri struggles with his Dom personality and how rose get's over her insecurities
ellieloves2read chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Sooo, I just want to say that this story is...um very…um destructive for the state of my…um particular garments.

Boy u did GOOD!
Dimitri IS a Russian God in this story.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Roza-Dimka-Reader chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
will you ever come back to this story? it's SO good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
You need to finish this incredible story!