Reviews for Achilles
KaralettVAddict chapter 11 . 8/2
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE READ. ALSO ONE OF THE SEXIEST BUT THATS ALSO WHY I LOVE IT. AND THE LENGTH OF THE CHAPTERS TOO. I HOPE YOU GET BACK TO THIS ONE DAY. STORIES THIS GOOD ARE HARD TO COME BY.
sguiliano78 chapter 11 . 6/13
i love this story so much i really hope you decide to finish one day
Dear Sally,
Please continue to update this magnificent story. There are a whole bunch of us fans that would love to continue to read your story.

So please continue to update can't wait for more.

Sincerely,
Christina
Stardreamer2608
cille1603 chapter 11 . 3/21
I really hope you decide to finish this story! it's so different from the many other Rose&Dimitri stories out there! I've been postponing reading it, because I knew it wasn't finished... but I couldn't wait any longer!
ariannaellss chapter 11 . 3/13
This was amazing! I'm really excited for the story to continue
kelly.craig2007gmail.com chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
I have read all of your storys and they are brilliant I wanted to leave this one till last as I know its not complete. your stories are great I love the Rose and Dimitri love stories and this one is definitely up there a fantastic read I hope you get round to finishing it. People might think Rose is selfish in her actions, shes not not at all she just wants something thats shes never had I hope it works out for them
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Just finished your story and cant believe your are not updating anymore. Hope you can finish soon or even include the epilogue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Love your story! The suspense is killing me.. They are just about to tell Christian. Really hope you finish the story!
cynthiahathaway chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Living your story so far, hope updates are coming soon !
Betacastlecat chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Sandy-

Hope you continue to overcome your writer's block. This is a great story. Please continue! Looking forward to your updated!

Mary
hbarker chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
Okay, I am just going to say this here...even though Sandy is not the only one to do this. If you're going to start something...finish it! I think I'm done with reading Fan Fiction. It never fails that when I find something really good, like this story, and others, inevitably the writers just stop! I'd be quite happy if they'd just throw up an Epilogue to wrap the story up in in one chapter, if they don't feel like writing more. I know Sandy and others write for their own enjoyment and fulfillment and owe me, the reader, nothing. However, if it were me, I would feel a sense of responsibility to those who read my work to see it through. Sandy, I love your writing...I've ready many of your stories and find you to be an exceptional writer. Unfortunately, you're getting the brunt of my frustration. Maybe you could at least put an A/N chapter up explaining to folks that you won't be continuing with the story?
sguiliano78 chapter 11 . 2/15/2016
plz plz finish this
sguiliano78 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
I sure hope Rose is on the pill...
stardreamer2608 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more