Reviews for Achilles
kelly.craig2007gmail.com chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
I have read all of your storys and they are brilliant I wanted to leave this one till last as I know its not complete. your stories are great I love the Rose and Dimitri love stories and this one is definitely up there a fantastic read I hope you get round to finishing it. People might think Rose is selfish in her actions, shes not not at all she just wants something thats shes never had I hope it works out for them
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Just finished your story and cant believe your are not updating anymore. Hope you can finish soon or even include the epilogue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Love your story! The suspense is killing me.. They are just about to tell Christian. Really hope you finish the story!
cynthiahathaway chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Living your story so far, hope updates are coming soon !
Betacastlecat chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
Sandy-

Hope you continue to overcome your writer's block. This is a great story. Please continue! Looking forward to your updated!

Mary
hbarker chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
Okay, I am just going to say this here...even though Sandy is not the only one to do this. If you're going to start something...finish it! I think I'm done with reading Fan Fiction. It never fails that when I find something really good, like this story, and others, inevitably the writers just stop! I'd be quite happy if they'd just throw up an Epilogue to wrap the story up in in one chapter, if they don't feel like writing more. I know Sandy and others write for their own enjoyment and fulfillment and owe me, the reader, nothing. However, if it were me, I would feel a sense of responsibility to those who read my work to see it through. Sandy, I love your writing...I've ready many of your stories and find you to be an exceptional writer. Unfortunately, you're getting the brunt of my frustration. Maybe you could at least put an A/N chapter up explaining to folks that you won't be continuing with the story?
sguiliano78 chapter 11 . 2/15/2016
plz plz finish this
sguiliano78 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
I sure hope Rose is on the pill...
stardreamer2608 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more
MermaidGDreams chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Please continue this story !
Vinaa Belikova chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
pls update, seriously it's been years...
Kimavinzant chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Yes please update dying here Lol
gulirano chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Hello. Thank you very much for beautiful stories. I have reread Spirit Bound Until Death and Eternity twice already. I LOVED IT!

Can you pleeeeease continue with this story as well?! Or let us/your fans know when are you planning to update.

Gulirano
VAvixin69 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
I LOVE this story! But it's been like 3 years since you've updated! I know your on here too! Please come back and finish this story! I think it's my #1 favorite on here and it's not done yet! Please I will review every chapter and even give you shutouts in my stories just come back! PLEASE! ! And remember you PROMISED to finish it! And just think about this you will have 465 reviews once I post this for 10 chapters! That's insane and means we love you! Please please continue! !