Reviews for Les Changed Miserables
Please continue this story
Valjean chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I love the story. I'm eager to see how the rest of the story pans out if you continue.
Roronoa Emi chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I like it. : ) Its really strange to read Valjean being so cold and cruel but you've made Javert very believable. Children are so impressionable and I could see something like that changing him.
past decembers chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This idea is quite original. I like it so far.

Your descriptions are pretty good, too - especially the beginning paragraphs.

I'm putting this on Alert. :)

-Bridgit x
Red Baron A.K.A. Crowley chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well done, good sir. Your Javert is brilliant, but your Valjean seems absurdly unlikely to me. I actually think Victor Hugo would quite like this story. He said it himself that Javert saw only the path of lawfulness or lawlessness before him and could have taken either. And I think he also knew how many important moments and decisions are only a hair away from being their polar opposite. Enough of his opinion though, on to mine. As I said, your Javert is dead on the mark, but as to Valjean, while I think there is a fairly easy cascade of circumstances that could bring him to this point, I don't think this is it. He'd have to see the law stop something genuinely dangerous from happening because of a technicality or the like, and then follow the rest of Javert's usual slippery slope. That said, I enjoyed your not quite an anagram of Valjean's old prison number.
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love your last comment about the characters hurting you. They may hurt you but I love you. *hugs* I thought it was brilliant.