Reviews for Commonplace Miracles
Plaid chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Gobo and Doc are so cute :) It's nice to see more interaction between them after the show has ended production. Red being firm with Boober and tender toward Mokey was also well-written-strong and persuasive without being harsh, and definitely a showcase of her more mature side. Great chapter ending too, but you already know that I think your Sidebottom is outstanding.
Plaid chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
My favorite lines in the chapter?

"That's very proactive" - Mokey. What a Mokey thing to say. I can just hear it in her dreamy voice! The entire chapter opening dialogue is nice all around though, as usual.

AND

"Drat and Deuteronomy!" - Pa Gorg. Your Junior and Pa are just spot on, and though I know this is technically a line from the show, once again, I can hear it and it's one of the many details that makes your fics seem so canon though they exist in a world that you've really made your own. Good job :D
Plaid chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The Red and Boober interaction is just perfect (and yay friendkiss!) :) I'm a really huge sucker for the relationship that those two have though, so I'm admittedly biased! Consider it high praise ;) That's what I like best about this chapter, though the way you write Red is also nice all on its own. You've made her very direct and make it obvious that she has difficulty thinking outside of competitive motivation, but you don't make her ridiculously hyper either (for the most part! ;). Instead, you indicate in omniscient narration that it's an inner struggle without overtly saying it. It's awesome!
Drama Queen Mokey chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I liked the idea of Mokey being a mother :)

Though, I really hope Gobo is the father of her baby 3

(I'm a sucker for Gobo/Mokey)

But, all in all, I liked your style of writing as well as your story :)

Can't wait to hear more :D