Reviews for A Camping Adventure
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is an adorable story! I love the way you write Albus and Minerva here, and the sensuality in their relationship. And now I have a strong urge to go camping... ;)
stormtrooper1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awwww! That was so cute and funny. And they are adorable! :)
pennypotter128 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
super cute as always!
JKMcGonagall chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ohhhh, a new story by the dynamic Duo. I loved it, of course, what is there not to love...Albus, Minerva, alone somewhere in a tent, camping out. I loved the way Albus pranked her, and then planned the perfect retreat for them in France.

You two are master writers of Albus and Minerva, no one does it better. Another great story, my hat is off to you both. And while I am very grateful for a new story, I am, as always, greedy. Please write more.

Kay
minervathefeline chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
An adorable little story, as always! It was a very cute idea, and you carried it out very well! Thanks so much, and hope to see more from you! :)

MtF
spin84 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Is it wrong I want to go camping now? I just have to find myself my own Albus to enjoy it with!

Charming story as always, thank you.

Spin Xx
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was realy good it had everything it was romantic, funny and I loved the banter that started with "I have nothing but the purest of intentions"
MMADfan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was such a fun and sweet story! I especially loved the end - Albus discovering her "secret" and turning it around on her, and then making arrangements for something that would suit her (and maybe him, too!) better. But I especially liked the fact that they really enjoyed their "tent time" in the rain. (I don't think I've ever gone camping when it hasn't rained more nights than not!)

Very cute use of the camping theme! I really enjoyed it!