Reviews for The Way It Was
Runecutter chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I like this story, i like the emotion and the honesty, the desperate hope to not have made the one unforgivable mistake that would ruin what they have got, both, together...
Only... it's so much, it borders on the sappy and is so overfilled to the brim and beyond with those lovely emotions and it's smothering... i feel almost inclined to quote Ron.. how can you possibly feel all of these emotions at the same time. Allthemore if you're bringing them down on paper at the same moment...

It IS beautiful and moving. but it's also overwhelming in its intensity. The same letters spread out over 15 or 20 chapters of "a real fanfiction" with action in between them would have been perfect, i think.
Lang chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
Wow, I loved the letters they were sending eachother. Breathtaking.
Nobody's Princess chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I aboslutely adored all of your stories. You are easily the best Harry/Hermione romace writer in the catagory. i have never read a work before that has so many i love you's in it and still doesn't sound stupid or cliche! on the contrary, it sounds wonderful. I love the way you so realisticly portray the ups and downs of all relationships and love. I adore Harry/Hermione pairings and your works are the best. Best of luck to you and keep writing please!

PS: Don't they just make a perfect couple? I mean with hermione's caring personality and Harry's need to be loved... its... love. _... and let anyone who says otherwise burn... just joking
IceBlades chapter 4 . 4/7/2005
Its so sweet.
Ringmaster chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I've been alternating between reading your fics and proofreading for a couple of friends, so my fingers are complaning, and I'm tired of typing, so I'll just say this about your fic:

Beautiful.
Jae chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Wow...just wow. That was so awesome!

I think I was actually crying at one point. Quite an achievement.
AshuraRen chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
I thank you. It felt as if you literally poured your soul into these letters, as if they had actually happened to you.
Maybe I'm just feeling nogalstic, but these things that you have written is one that is so good that it's been able to stir up something within me. So I thank you.
You have a wonderful talent with putting emotions into words, and I hope you'd continue to amaze me. Cheers
Leah6 chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
that was amazing...i cant wait to read the next chapter. update soon! -leah
Pinku-koneko chapter 4 . 2/4/2004
This is too sweet for words. I love it.
danni chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
Hi there, this is on of my favourite fics and i was wondering if you are going to continue it. It would be a shame not too.
Izabel chapter 4 . 10/15/2003
This idea about letters is great! You are very good to find such words to describe them and their links. Keep writing!
Darlon chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
This whas again a great chapter, and i cant wait till the next one comes up

im giving it a 7, because you are the only one out there with this concept, and they are truly remarkable chapters.

i am awaiting your next chapter with allot of ancsiaty
archforge chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
Very, fluffy...

archforge chapter 3 . 6/27/2003
You know I've always wondered about Quidditch, it's a terribly dangerous game and all. It's a surprise that there are so few fatalties. They must have a way to protect the students.

Another thing is how about floo powder? That's a way to travel long distances in short amount of time. All you need is a good fireplace. Or how about a portkey?

archforge chapter 2 . 6/27/2003