Reviews for Quest
BandanaGurl chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
In a rush so don't have time to sign in but glad Willow made an appearance :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
crimsonlove4evr chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
This story is just so much fun to read. Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
This Account Be Inactive chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
loved this chapter. next to the gentlemen, the Gnarl probably freaks me out more than any other Buffy creature and you had him very in character there. i loved Spike jumping to Xanders rescue and Xander being oh so oblivious to the fact that Spike likes him. looking forward to the next one!
Spazlady chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
OZ! Sweet! How awesome is that? So, I'm over here cos LJ sucks for me today.

I totally want more, and I hate having to wait. Tho much better then giving me the cliffhanger. )
This Account Be Inactive chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
fun chapter XD

i loved the 'hands in naughty places' quote, made me lol.

update soon.
This Account Be Inactive chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Aaahhh the introduction of Spike! I really like him so far, poor Xan doesnt know what he's letting himself in for :P

I'm curious to find out which other characters Xander will be meeting along the way.

Spike seemed really sweet, if really creepy, at the end there XD
Kahuna Burger chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I was expecting the wish to have been granted by Halifrex. Anya commented once that she was as known for "helping" abused/neglected children as Ahnyanka for her concentration on scorned women.
This Account Be Inactive chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Tara being the good witch was kinda a given but i liked that you used Amy as the bad witch. they were all very true to their characters which is something i love about your stories looking forward to the next chapter!
crimsonlove4evr chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Poor Xander. I can't wait to see where you take this story.
spangelbanger chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Poor Xander, Makes me wanna hug him and say "It'll all be okay" :) Can't wait to see where this goes. so far you have my curiosity.
This Account Be Inactive chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
oooh this seems interesting! can't wait to read more )
26 | « Prev Page 1 2