Reviews for Torture By Twilight
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Lol, I just love the angels interactions. They're so funny
alias093001 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Holy crap! I think I nearly died from laughing so hard. I can't even begin to describe the happiness this story brings me.
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh My goodness! That was so friggin amazing, the epicosity defies description, but i think i'm gonna try anyway :D Both of them were perfectly in character, and i loved the way you had 'em interacting, i wish the idiots who killed 'em off would take a leaf outta your book. (stupidest metaphor ever by the way) Oh and the necrophlia/ doggy style comment. Unless you're planning on suing me, I am using that in school tomorrow! My "Friends" are all blabbering on about the new film or something *pukes* but this fic has totaly made up for it :D Thankyou thankyou thankyou, you've made my day :D
Lea chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
haha... i definetly love this fic... gosh your jokes about twiling...they are EPIC! XD))
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
If you’re a fan of Gabriel support the Bring Back Gabriel campaign. Please sign the petition and/or send a letter to the Supernatural writing team to persuade them to bring back our favourite Trickster Angel. Spread the word!

pages/We-Need-Gabriel-Back-in-Supernatural/166942273339258
ThursdaysChild97 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hiilariuos!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
lol, These two would be so hilarious together. Great job with this!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
OMG this is hilarious. God I really liked twilight a thousand years ago, but know I think it sucks. Did an epic job of making fun of it.
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Haha, this is awesome. Great job. :P

-PCl
dark.half.angel14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I made my sister read this (she LOVES twilght, gross) and she got really mad at me for showing this to her i couldn't spot laughing she just kept glaring...good times good times... but i love this story :)
Scoobert0 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Yes! I love it! Too funny, I can't come up with a proper review I'm still laughing so hard. Oh goodness!
Nomi's Secret chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Lmao! This was epic :')

Actually epic in so many ways!

x
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
LOL! Aw brotherly bonding ;)
Aislinn Rose chapter 1 . 4/18/2011