Reviews for Down Under
hptrump chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
So how many kids did everyone have?
NvLgNr chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
I am impressed yet again. I just wish this was longer. Other than that, Bravo Zulu (military term meaning excellent work).
wizmage chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
This is good.
FriendofMolly chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Keeps,

That was wonderful how it ended. Another good story.

Love to you,

FriendofMolly chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Keeps,

How wonderful to end this chapter with the Proposal. That was so sweet. I also feel bad that Ginny had to give up Quidditch, the price of fame and a super broom. Now I must go on.

Love You and this story,

FriendofMolly chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Ollie,

You try to be mean and fake out your readers, but those of us who know you best, weren't fooled. But the chapter Holy Wow!Ginny is living her dream, but it does have it's low points. I think she's going to have to use a disguise charm if she wants any kind of normal life. Well atleast in Australia the folks are better with their treatment of her. Now I must go on.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Keeps,

Sorry for the lag in R and R. Fantastic. Lovely things are happening for our heroes.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Man! I WANT TO WORK FOR HARRY AND THE MARAUDERS! geeze Not fair at all!

Sorry I have been behind in my reading I went away like I said for that training and am now just getting to all the reading I have to catch up on.. Yours was the first story I read (I even read it before the chapter I'm suppose to beta)

I loved how the story ended... everyone deserves a happy ending.

Love ya

Mae
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Freddie looking forward to the next story. Love reading anything you do. Oddly I do I should say. Off to you know.
OakDarkleaf chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Nice ending, though I agree it was probably best to end it sooner than later.

I look forward to checking out your next story.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
"Believe me, I don't hate her, I just can't grasp the concept of Harry being with some one we hardly know."

Well, duh! That gives you a greater range of what you can do with her!

I have said before that Ginny is a good match.

Mione is a better match.

Daphne might be the best match! You can just do SO much with her. And I have read stories where she is matched to Harry. I have NO problem with that and you should not either. :)

ROFL!

JimS
benperez31 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Great chapter and ending. I'm so glad you made this sequel. I do wonder how many children each couple had, especially Harry and Ginny. I can't wait for your next one. :)
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
ollie!...write Harry/Daphne!...imagine Gryffindor Golden Boy and Slytherin Ice Queen together!

good story overall!
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
good one!

update soon!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
great two chapters there Flintstone. Am i invited to Harry's wedding?