Reviews for written in the stars
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
GAAHHHH
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
VERY cute :) more please
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Maddie xD

I only just found this there now but i love it xD

It's like the polar oppisite of my Domsander but its awesome xD

I LOVE THE SHARK!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Aww, you hate Dominique/Lysander? That's so sad, especially because you write them so well! I personally love Dominique/Lysander and not enough people write them and, sorry, I'll shut up about that now.

This was gorgeous. I loved the bit about the shark and how she pulled his hair and the ending. They were fabulous. :D

Fantastic job.
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
HOW CAN YOU HATE THIS PAIRING? This is one of my favorites DDDD:

BUT even if you hated it, it was completely and utterly ahjksdfjas. I can't even form a coherent sentence.

I loved how three dimensional the relationship between them was. And the characters were very real, very flawed and very amazing. Seriously. I don't know how you did it. I love this pairing and I don't write them half as amazing as you do.

AND THE LAST TWO LINES. I was laughing. It was lovely.

Never stop writing, seriously :)
gote chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Mad, this is really cute. I haven't had any sort of opinion on this pairing before now but this made me think that maybe, just maybe, they could work. I lovelovelove the part where he compares her to the star, that was really clever. I love Fleur and Luna and their plotting -very funny/cute.

Well done on this. :)
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Haha, wow, Idol twinny, I'm impressed! A fluffy Domsander! From you! And you hate Domsander!

O.o

/stops stating the obvious

Not /too/ impressed, however, as I still dislike Domsander, too ;) Although probably not as much as you Still, though, this was really cute and fluffy, and you know how I like my fluff :D Sweet and adorable, just like this!

The bit where he saved her from the shark and how that proved to her that he was Gryffindor and she wasn't was really bittersweet - it was touching and emotional, and Dominique's later reflection on it was just beautiful!

Great job, and keep writing!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
OH MY MERLIN, MAD! For a pairing we both hate, I really did like this. ;) And see, you didn't die. :D

Congraz on making a Domsander that was fluffy and sweet, not dying and for the fact I actually down right loved this. :D

Ten stars! :D
centralperks chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
First.. congrats! Look at you, writing a DomSander!

This was actually sooo cute, despite my un-love for the pairing. I absolutely loved the beach scene when they were young; so adorable. Sharks, ahahah!

The fact that Luna and Fleur both knew that the two of them were going to end up together was/priceless/. I loved that bit! And the part where Luna's dropping 'hints' at Lysander had me laughing. I also really loved how you made Nice date that player, and how OBVIOUSLY he totally broke her heart cause guys like that are losers, but YAY she had a Lysander to run back to! And of course, he was as cute as always, stuttering and being all nervous when he was going to ask her out..

Anyways, I found myself enjoying this, you did a superb job!

Bri :)))))
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
So, I can't believe how /cute/ this is, seeing as you hate them so much... I loved how you wrote Dom and Lysander together, when he saved her from the shark, and when they were both up late at Shell Cottage. I really liked that she was a Slytherin and he was a Gryffindor. So, yeah, just really adorable - nice job!