Reviews for One Word At A Time
likevel chapter 58 . 8/17
"He didn't know how this child of
theirs always managed to do
everything with unnecessary
movements and energy, but she sure
did." - This is my favorite thing. No wonder the kid hates bathing, not enough room.

They're all wearing matching white panties hahaha poor Astrid, she truly is a saint for putting up with these weirdos all these year's

This fic gave me cavities. I wasn't sure you were capable of writing something so fluffy anymore :P
sevenrez chapter 1 . 8/14
Just finished all the "chapters" and enjoyed it immensely! Thank you!
gameoff chapter 58 . 8/11
I really enjoyed this. It made me smile, especially the part where Peter asks Etta what color she thinks Astrid's underwear is. Good luck in your new ventures in life!
Mathiilde3 chapter 58 . 7/31
This was quite a surprise to find in my inbox, but a lovely one at that. And reading it was too, lovely that is! It was sweet and heartwarming, and it definitively brought a smile to my face! Astrid was great, I loved her remark about not needing to know the colour of Olivia's underwear, such fun! It was just all really superb! Thank you for sharing, og good luck with England and teaching! I imagine you will be great.

Mathilde
Judith chapter 58 . 7/30
Well indeed it brought smile to my face . Finally they are getting married! Since Etta is already two years old, and they they don't have to get married - this means that they are still in love. I am watching now 5th season (4th time) and this time I really wonder if they love each other, and when they return to their own time line - do they? or did they become the standard family, and Peter is just focused on Etta, loving her so much that he forgets the woman he once loved. ( I wish I could write as good as you do because I have the entire plot in my head).
Well, I loved this chapter, and I do hope that this is not the end...
Thank you!
Crystalline Green chapter 58 . 7/30
A lovely moment, which also serves as a reminder for me of my (step) Dad, who would indulge my passion for the 'induced raspberry game' with infinite patience. I remember his smile and his laughter... and I miss him, but every now and then I get a little reminder of what a special and loving man he was, and how lucky I was to have him.
It's lovely to see Etta getting the opportunity to make such memories, wonderful in their simplicity, and on such a significant day too.
Cheers E
PS. More!
Terp4Life chapter 57 . 2/12
I just caught up with all of these (mostly) short snippets, and I love them! I hope there will be more!
Terp4Life chapter 21 . 2/10
This is so sweet! Definitely the best kind of fluff!
Centaurus chapter 52 . 1/22
Alors j'ai pas lu tous les drabbles, parce que je suis à peine à la saison 3 de Fringe (vers le début) mais en tous les cas j'aime beaucoup pour le moment, même si Lost reste l'amour de ma vie ! Dès que j'ai fini Fringe, je lirai tout, promis !
Guest chapter 57 . 12/21/2015
XD Perfect!
Judith chapter 57 . 12/20/2015
Why does Walter have to interfere again and again? Isn't it enough that Broyles does it at the most awkward and sexy moments?
Pleaseeeeeee. send Walter away with his spring rolls and let them continue...
I was thinking about the same scene at the garage but it was much less pleasant. I thought that he managed to assault her, she let him to finish it quickly and recalled it only months later, in horror, realizing what he did and coming to her, to talk about it. And they do. And this time she calms him - you weren't yourself.
Loved your writing. And I am happy to return to Polivia.
angellcakes23 chapter 57 . 12/20/2015
What Lies Below fics are one of my favourites! I always wish we saw Peter actually healing from this virus, i mean it was pretty brutal, he must have needed a lot of time to get better, even with the cure like you said. Good thing for fanfiction.
Guest chapter 56 . 11/25/2015
PLEASE - MORE OF THE SAMEֱֱֱֱ!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/24/2015
A cute story - until the last sentence that just caused me to shiver... because in the part she will definitely leave her parents' sight.
angellcakes23 chapter 56 . 11/24/2015
That last paragraph lol, that is so Olivia, to not even consider that Peter was asking about an ambulance for her.