Reviews for One Word At A Time
Legumea chapter 55 . 3/28
Just finished all 55 One Word at a Time offerings. I have be trying to read all your past works and I am really pleased at what I have found. I am so glad that you continue to write and so freely share with those of us that don't write but love to read! I can hardly wait to read the next one!
judithedna chapter 4 . 2/14
Cute!
judithedna chapter 3 . 2/14
Well, what could you expect of Walter and his obsession with their sex life? Hilarious!
Judith chapter 2 . 2/14
Started all over again. First - your one word stories.
This one just generates warmth. So much love!
judithedna chapter 55 . 2/3
She has her grandfather! very good indeed, try to imagine Walter with Etta and another kid...Peter and Olivia will have to take care of three children...
Really funny.
judithedna chapter 54 . 2/3
Great. First, Olivia's reaction to her daughter's tantrum - so typical of her. Apparently she does know how to be a mother. And second - the cow, I really laughed. The kid must have been influenced by her grandpa. This is really cute!
Crystalline Green chapter 55 . 2/3
Hehe! So it's whisky on cornflakes and in coffee. Good girl. When deciding if I should have a drink or abstain, I often think 'What would Dunham do?' - then the answer becomes obvious.
judithedna chapter 53 . 1/7
I did not respond to each and one story but they wonderful. Your writing is really good (I am a translator, translate also books so I know what I am talking about). Really enjoyed tour stories. Thank you.
judithedna chapter 42 . 1/7
The only description I read about their leave in Vermont. Similar also to my fantasy.
judithedna chapter 37 . 1/7
This is really touching.
judithedna chapter 36 . 1/7
Lovely.
judithedna chapter 31 . 1/7
Sexy!
judithedna chapter 29 . 1/7
These scenes of Peter reappearing and all the confusion and hurt and longing and love caused me heartache. You description is wonderful, I really thought at first that she will remember until I got to the end...
judithedna chapter 25 . 1/7
I thought about it - what she felt when he did something to her and she knew that he did it once before, to the same body but a different woman. Must have been terrible to think about it.
judithedna chapter 2 . 1/3