Reviews for Happy birthday
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
hahaha nice just nice i loved
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE PLEASE?.
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I DECIDED TO THROW A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR CENRED?WITH THE HELP OF MERLIN ARTHUR GWAINE LOEN LANCELOT GWEN AND .
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PERHAPS YOU COULD ADD TO THIS STORY WITH TWO SUPRISE BIRTHDAY FOR MY BROTHER MERLIN AND ONE FOR ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER MERLIN'S BIRTHDAY WE COULD ALL HAVE THE PARTY AT MERLIN'S AND ARTHUR'S FLAT THEN FOR MY BIRTHDAY WE COULD HAVE THE PARTY AT CENRED'S DO YOU THINK?.I WOULD GLADLY WELCOME YOUR OPNION ON MY SURGESTIONS ON ADDING MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS STORY SO THAT ME AND MERLIN COULD EACH HAVE A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY OR WE COULD HAVE A JOINT SUPRISE PARTY.I HAVE A FEELING THAT CENRED WOULD COME UP WITH LOTS OF IDEAS FOR MY SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY AS WELL AS COMMING UP WITH IDEAS FOR MERLIN'S SUPRISE BIRTHDAY .PS YOU'RE AWESOME.
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN HOW WOULD ME ARTHUR AND EVERYONE KEEP THE SECRET WHEN ITS THE TURN OF MY BROTHER MERLIN TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND HOW WOULD ARTHUR KEEP MERLIN BUSY WITHOUT GIVING THE GAME AWAY?.MAYBE YOU COULD WRITE ANOTHER TWO BIRTHDAY THAT ALL OF US GET TOGETHER TO GIVE MERLIN A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY AND ONE WHERE EVERYONE GETS TOGETHER TO HELP CENRED GIVE ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN A SUPRISE BIRTHDAY YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST .
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY A LOT AND I ALSO LOVE A WEDDING AND SOMETHING I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES VERY VERY MUCH UP THE BRILLANT BRILLANT ARE AWESOME AND .
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
DID CENRED EVER TAKE HELEN TO HIS FLAT TO SHOW HER WHERE HE LIVED?AND DID THEY SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER IN CENRED'S FLAT?.YOUR ARE A BRILLANT WRITER WHO WRITES BRILLANT STORIES.
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I like Arthur being sneaky...:)

xoxo HinaKicksAss
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
WAS THERE A PARTY FOR MY BIRTHDAY?AND WAS CENRED INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY?.WAS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY A FANCY DRESS PARTY?.I AM SO VERY VERY GLAD THAT CENRED CAUGHT ME WHEN I FELL OFF THE STEP LADDER AS HE IS A BIG STRONG FOR WRITING THE STORY THANKYOU FOR THE DEDICATION AND THANKYOU FOR USING MY IDEAS IN THE YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST INDEED MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY AND YOU ARE SO VERY VERY .
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
WILL YOU BE WRITING A STORY ABOUT ME AND CENRED CHRISTENING OUR TWO CHILDREN BRADLEY AND ANGEL?.ARTHUR AND MERLIN ARE BOTH GODPARENTS TO BRADLEY AND ANGEL.I DO HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY?AND HAVE ALL OUR FRIENDS IN THE STORY AS WELL?.LOVE .PS I LOVE ALL YOUR AWESOME STORIES VERY VERY MUCH INDEED MOST DEFINATLY.
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
WILL THIS STORY CONTINUE?.I HOPE IT .
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
ALLTHINGSMAGICAL YOUR THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD.I LOVE THE STORY LOADS AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING HAVE NOT ONLY MADE MY DAY YOU HAVE ALSO MADE MY YOUR STORIES ARE SO VERY VERY AWESOME INDEED MOST MANY THANKS FOR WRITING THE STORY,I LOVE ARE SIMPLY THE .PS THANKYOU ONE BILLION TIMES.
narnia365 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
LOL! bad Arthur. :) Yet another great story. great job! :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2